- Rev up your ride's attitude with a sleek Slash Flame Exhaust Tip by Gibson
- Embellished with a classic hotrod flame design and a diagonally cut outlet
- The Slash Flame Exhaust Tip is wrought from aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel for a finish that won't chip, flake or rust like lesser chrome tips
- Thoroughly polished for a brilliant, long-lasting shine
- Your Slash Flame Exhaust Tip features Gibson's innovative built-in clamp system for an effortless, secure installation
- Fits onto exhaust pipes with an exit diameter (Inlet Size) of 2.25", 2.5", 2.75", 3" or 3.5"
- Gibson backs your Slash Flame Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty
Want to hear a hot tip? The word on the street is that nothing turns up the heat like the Gibson Slash Flame Exhaust Tip. This dazzling exhaust tip has been branded with an elaborate flame design that's sure to scorch the competition. Plus, the distinct diagonal cut adds an aggressive edge to the end of your car, truck or SUV's exhaust.
When it comes to high quality exhaust systems, no one has a better reputation than Gibson. They refuse to use low-grade materials, and the Gibson Slash Flame Exhaust Tip is no exception. It's crafted from aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel, which won't chip, flake or rust like lesser chrome tips.
Best yet, the creative minds in Gibson's design think tank developed the groundbreaking "Clampless" mounting system. Instead of welding or fumbling with floppy hardware, the Slash Flame Exhaust Tip has a built-in clamp. So all you have to do is put a little torque on the bolt, and you're done. And, this tip is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Gibson Slash Flame Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John M (New Berlin, WI) Reviewed for a 1983 Oldsmobile 442 — Sep 07, 2013 12:07 PM
The exhaust tips really a shine to the original stainless steel exhaust system. I like the added mellow sound to the existing exhaust system. The only negative problem that I had was removing the red tape from the flame on the exhaust tips. John
Reviewed by Paul K (East Haven, CT) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Apr 10, 2013 10:01 PM
I ordered this tip because it looked good on the web and was not disappointed . Well made and it took 2 minutes to install. Only issue I had was that upon opening the box the tip was still covered in yellow tape that was used to mask off the flames for the sandblasting of the flames. It was a bit of a pain in the *ss to remove. I figure someone at the factory was in a rush and just threw it in the box without finishing the job of removing the tape. Overall a nice product.
Reviewed by Paul D (Coatesville, PA) Reviewed for a 1970 Chevy C/K 1500 — May 30, 2012 6:10 AM
Hello, The only thing I am disappointed with is the mounting position. When the exhaust tip is on, the mounting point is facing the rear. So when looking from behind the truck you can clearly see the mounting bolt. I called in to ensure there is not a "right or left" side tip the representative stated "there is no right or left". Product is nice but the mount should be facing the other direction. I would not recommend this product for this reason
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05