- Equip Gibson's Sport Exhaust Tip for a radical reinvention of your dual-tailpipe exhaust
- The Sport Exhaust Tip is wrought from aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel for a finish that won't chip, flake or rust like lesser chrome tips
- Thoroughly polished for a brilliant, long-lasting shine
- Your Sport Exhaust Tip features Gibson's innovative built-in clamp system for an effortless, secure installation
- Fits onto exhaust pipes with an exit diameter (Inlet Size) of 2.5"
- Gibson backs your Sport Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty
Bolt a double-dose of aggressive style onto your dual exhaust system with the Sport Exhaust Tip by Gibson. Designed exclusively for your dual-tailpipe exhaust, this tough pair of tips raises the bar for your car, truck or SUV's image.
One of the most highly respected names in the exhaust industry is Gibson, and they didn't get their reputation by building shoddy equipment. They demand perfection in everything they create. That's why Gibson uses aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel in your Round Exhaust Tip. Unlike chrome, stainless steel doesn't chip, flake or rust, even under brutally hot conditions.
Gibson not only crafted your Round Exhaust Tip to be durable, they also made it incredibly easy to install. It has a built-in clamp that takes merely minutes to tighten down. No welding, no cutting, no hassles!
Best of all, Gibson backs your Round Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty.
Gibson Sport Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Benjamin B (KILLEEN, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Sep 15, 2012 6:03 PM
The exhaust tip is one of the best I have ever owned gave my truck an aggressive look and sound great.
Reviewed by Gary E (Greenback, TN) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Challenger — Jan 21, 2012 5:51 AM
Tips should give better dimentions length wise Longer than what was shown Did cause a small problem
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/24 - 2/28