- Give your racer a shot in the arm with Gibson Superflow Bullet Race Mufflers
- High–flow baffled and chambered design cuts restrictions and cranks up horsepower, torque and volume
- Constructed from T–304 stainless steel and polished to a perfect mirror shine
- Fully welded for maximum durability under harsh racing conditions
- Available in a range of compact sizes to fit even the tightest positions
- Designed for racing only—not legal for street use in most states
- Your Gibson Superflow Muffler comes with a Lifetime Warranty
The track is a war zone, and it takes big guns to claim victory. If you're running a low–caliber, restrictive muffler, chances are you'll get sniped before you cross the finish line. Blast through the backflow bottleneck and take aim at the checkered flag with Gibson Superflow Bullet Race Mufflers.
Stare down the barrel of a Gibson Superflow Muffler and you'll see why it makes the competition shake in their Nomex boots. The baffled and chambered interior design provides a clear, unobstructed path for exhaust gases to flow freely through—and that means a bazooka blast of horsepower, torque and growl.
Gibson Superflow Bullet Mufflers are built like tanks. Wrought from pure T–304 stainless steel, they boast a fully welded body that's polished to a mirror shine. Plus, they come in a range of compact, universal sizes, so you can mount them on even the tightest undercarriages. Best of all, Gibson backs your Bullet Mufflers with a Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- Rebates: $75 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/24 - 10/26
There are no customer reviews for this product
- gibson exhaust, mufflers & tips
- roll and lock cargo manager
- bmw x pipe
- swinging tool box
- dodge exhaust systems
- subaru floor mats rubber
- honda headers
- 2002 jeep liberty exhaust
- 2011 gmc denali performance exhaust system
- trailer hitch for hyundai sonata
- vehicle air filters
- garage accessories r us
- luggage rack accessories