- Spice up your vehicle's style with a sleek Turndown Exhaust Tip by Gibson
- Dual mounting options—turn it down for a flush fit with your bumper or spin it 90 degrees for a tough turn-out look
- The Turndown Exhaust Tip is wrought from aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel for a finish that won't chip, flake or rust like lesser chrome tips
- Thoroughly polished for a brilliant, long-lasting shine
- Your Turndown Exhaust Tip features Gibson's innovative built-in clamp system for an effortless, secure installation
- Fits onto exhaust pipes with an exit diameter (Inlet Size) of 1.5", 2.25", 2.5", 3", 4" or 5"
- Gibson backs your Turndown Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty
Rev up your ride's attitude with the bold style and clean-cut finish of the Turndown Exhaust Tip. With this tip, you get two distinct ways of mounting it. Turn it straight down for a flush fit with your rear bumper, or twist it 90 degrees for that mean turn-out look. Either way, its mirror finish is sure to turn heads.
If Gibson knows one thing, it's how to build a high-performance exhaust system that can withstand brutal conditions without loosing its brilliant finish. That's why they only use premium T-304 stainless steel. Unlike chrome, stainless won't chip, flake or rust.
Gibson makes it quick and easy to install your Turndown Exhaust Tip. It uses an innovative “Clampless" mounting system, so the hardware is built right into the tip. You don't need a TIG welder-just a couple of wrenches and a few minutes is all it takes.
Best of all, Gibson backs your Turndown Exhaust Tip with an impressive Lifetime Warranty.
Gibson Turndown Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
100 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Wright H (West Warwick, RI) — Nov 01, 2016 7:12 AM
Received my Gibson today and immediately installed it. Turned an ugly rust colored straight out exhaust tip into a sexy bright s/s turn down. Looks excellent,quality appears excellent though I have not yet driven the motor home. I have read that some of the tips turn yellow/blue with exhaust heat. Hope that is not the case with this unit. Took only seconds to install. So far very happy with the unit.
Reviewed by David H (Hubbardston, MA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-450/550 — Oct 12, 2016 12:34 PM
I purchased this exhaust extension as I dislike looking at the dirty brown exhaust sticking out from under my motorhome. I had to have about 3 inches removed by a local Midas Dealer and it looks GREAT.
Reviewed by cameron f (CHEYENNE, WY) — Sep 29, 2016 10:06 AM
I bought this exhaust about a month ago to replace my old one that starting to rest off. I have to say that it looks great. Going from a 3.5inch exhaust to a four inch tip doesn't change the sound but it was very easy to install and looks great on my pickup.
Reviewed by Richard M (Elgin, SC) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-350 — Jun 25, 2016 7:45 PM
Exactly what I wanted. Blows down now instead of out. Keeps the diesel particulate of my RV and bumper.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/09 - 12/13
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- gibson exhaust system sale
- gibson headers legal for ca
- gibson metal mulisha exhaust systems
- gibson bullet mufflers
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- jeep headers review
- chevy exhaust
- chevy luv exhaust
- dual exhaust ford f150
- exhaust systems for ford f150
- floor liners for trucks
- snowboard racks for cars
- auto accessories garage