- Spice up your vehicle's style with a sleek Turndown Exhaust Tip by Gibson
- Dual mounting options—turn it down for a flush fit with your bumper or spin it 90 degrees for a tough turn-out look
- The Turndown Exhaust Tip is wrought from aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel for a finish that won't chip, flake or rust like lesser chrome tips
- Thoroughly polished for a brilliant, long-lasting shine
- Your Turndown Exhaust Tip features Gibson's innovative built-in clamp system for an effortless, secure installation
- Fits onto exhaust pipes with an exit diameter (Inlet Size) of 1.5", 2.25", 2.5", 3", 4" or 5"
- Gibson backs your Turndown Exhaust Tip with a Lifetime Warranty
Rev up your ride's attitude with the bold style and clean-cut finish of the Turndown Exhaust Tip. With this tip, you get two distinct ways of mounting it. Turn it straight down for a flush fit with your rear bumper, or twist it 90 degrees for that mean turn-out look. Either way, its mirror finish is sure to turn heads.
If Gibson knows one thing, it's how to build a high-performance exhaust system that can withstand brutal conditions without loosing its brilliant finish. That's why they only use premium T-304 stainless steel. Unlike chrome, stainless won't chip, flake or rust.
Gibson makes it quick and easy to install your Turndown Exhaust Tip. It uses an innovative “Clampless" mounting system, so the hardware is built right into the tip. You don't need a TIG welder-just a couple of wrenches and a few minutes is all it takes.
Best of all, Gibson backs your Turndown Exhaust Tip with an impressive Lifetime Warranty.
Gibson Turndown Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
95 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ronald M (BRACEY, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Express — Dec 25, 2015 12:08 AM
I recently bought a new motorhome and wanted to jazz it up a little. I could have gone and got the cheaper chrome plated tip from a local auto parts store, and in a couple of months work on removing the rust that would be forming; I went to AutoAnything and bougt the Gibson, it is stainless steel and will not rust and pit like the cheap imitations. I bought the exact same thing years ago, for another motorhome and for the 10 years I had it, yeap, no rust. I strongly recommend Gibson and A/A.
Reviewed by Ted N (BOTHELL, WA) Reviewed for a 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Oct 30, 2015 11:29 PM
It was just plain simple from ordering it to getting it to putting it on!! Thanks!! :)
Reviewed by Terry H (LOUDON, TN) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-350 — Sep 08, 2015 1:03 PM
Turns the diesel soot down toward the road and away from the flairs and RV. Looks sweet too and stylish.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/08 - 2/10
There are no customer reviews for this product
- gibson exhaust system sale
- gibson headers legal for ca
- gibson metal mulisha exhaust systems
- gibson bullet mufflers
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- jeep headers review
- chevy exhaust
- chevy luv exhaust
- dual exhaust ford f150
- exhaust systems for ford f150
- floor liners for trucks
- snowboard racks for cars
- auto accessories garage