- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your corroded factory component with a Go Rhino Exhaust Tip
- Stainless steel construction resists damage from heat or corrosion
- Unique engineering guarantees no flaking, rusting or discoloration
- Available in different configurations with a polished or black powder coat finish
- Torca Duraseal clamping system allows for quick, secure DIY installation
- Go Rhino Tips are sold individually
- Your Go Rhino Exhaust Tip is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your modified ride has some serious street cred, but that rusted-out exhaust tip is not doing you any favors. Ditch that corroded factory component and give your street machine the perfect finishing touch—a Go Rhino Exhaust Tip.
Constructed from heat-resistant stainless steel, Go Rhino Exhaust Tips are engineered using a unique chemical process that guarantees your tip won’t flake, rust or become discolored. Designed for quick, secure DIY installation, Go Rhino Tips feature an innovative Torca Duraseal clamping system that lets you hit the road in under an hour.
Go Rhino Tips are available in different configurations with your choice of a polished or black powder coat finish. Exhaust Tips are sold individually and come backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Go Rhino Exhaust Tips Customer Reviews
27 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anton V (Carmel, IN) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Nov 04, 2016 5:30 AM
The tip arrived on time and properly packaged. Excellent fitment and look. The tip looks awesome on the black truck. One mod I had to do was drilling a small hole in the bottom of the tip to let the condensate flow out of the tip (like OEM tip had) - 30 seconds exercise. Overall very satisfied so far.
Reviewed by William M (MASHPEE, MA) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Canyon — Oct 01, 2016 5:47 AM
The Go Rhino exhaust tip is exactly as advertised. Fit my 2016 GMC Canyon perfectly, was easy to install and has a mirror finish. Very happy with the quality and would highly recommend this.
Reviewed by James F (VAN BUREN, AR) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Sep 20, 2016 6:09 PM
Good looking exhaust tip. Got the wrong size the first time but once I got the right size it only took a few seconds to install. Make sure you measure correctly.
- go rhino exhaust, mufflers & tips
- rolling big power exhaust tip
- 90 degree exhaust tips
- truck exhaust turn down tips
- bmw exhaust tips
- dodge diesel exhaust
- jeep headers
- dodge ram cat back exhaust systems
- chevy colorado exhaust system
- rbp exhaust for nissan maxima
- set covers
- tonneau cover parts