- Block radiant heat from cooking your components with Heatshield Armor Weld Tape
- Reflects heat away from the surface it’s mounted on and protects against overheating
- Works perfectly as a seam sealer for Heatshield Armor Exhaust Heat Shield and as edging tape for Heatshield Sticky Shield
- Rated to withstand 1100 degrees continuously and 2200 degrees intermittently
- Sticks to almost any clean surface using heavy-duty adhesive
- Rolls available 1”, 2” and 6” wide
- Your Heatshield Armor Weld Tape comes with a 90-day warranty
The Fantastic Four's Human Torch never has to worry about overheating. Then again, he's also made of fire. All the critical components living under your hood, though, are susceptible to scorching heat. If you don't want them to get burned, you better protect them with Heatshield Armor Weld Tape.
Just as a tanning mirror reflects sunlight up onto your face for a more golden tan, Heatshield Armor Weld Tape reflects blistering heat away from wherever you mount it. Perfect for the parts that live close to headers, downpipes and the rest of your exhaust, it mounts easily to practically any clean surface using heavy-duty adhesive. And, it's strong enough to sustain a constant bombardment of 1100-degree temperatures and the occasional blast of 2200-degree air.
Beyond protecting surrounding components, Heat Shield Armor Weld Tape also works in tandem with your other Heatshield Products. Use it to seal up the seams on your Heatshield Armor Exhaust Heat Shield or as edging tape for your Sticky Shield. What's more, Heatshield backs your Armor Weld Tape with a 90-day warranty.
- The adhesive for the Armor tape will not sustain direct exhaust heat
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/28 - 9/30
There are no customer reviews for this product
- heatshield products exhaust, mufflers & tips
- catalitic converter for 2007 suzuki xl7
- cobra skin exhaust wrap
- exhaust shield stick on
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- toyota exhaust
- whats the differnce in bbk headers and mac headers
- 2013 silverado exhaust
- muffler heat shield for dodge charger 2013
- silverado exhaust tips
- truck seat cover
- intake systems
- wiper blade reviews