- Beat the heat under your hood with Heatshield Cobra Skin Exhaust Wrap
- Drops the heat in your engine compartment up to 50%
- Perfect for insulating headers, downpipes, crossover pipes and the rest of your exhaust system
- Improves engine scavenging for a boost in performance
- Rated to withstand 1200 degrees continuously and 2000 degrees intermittently
- Specially woven design that makes it easy to coil around curves, bends and slopes
- Adds a carbon fiber look to your exhaust components
- Made right here in the USA from high-quality fiberglass yarn that’s noncombustible, water resistant and fungus resistant
- Multiple widths and lengths available
- Download Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Heatshield covers your Cobra Skin Exhaust Wrap with a 90-day warranty
Diamondback Rattlers, Black Mambas, Death Adders—the world is full of killer snakes to worry about every time you slip on your shoes. But, there's something even more frightening than poisonous serpents: excessive heat under the hood. While you can't eliminate all slithering beasts, you can cool your engine bay up to 50% with Heatshield Cobra Skin Exhaust Wrap.
Headers, downpipes, crossover pipes—if it produces heat, it should be wrapped with Heatshield Cobra Skin. Thanks to its intense insulating properties, the Skin keeps hot exhaust fumes from cooling and growing denser. The less dense the exhaust, the faster it flows out to your tailpipe—and the zippier your gas pedal becomes. Plus, this fiberglass wrap is strong enough to withstand 1200-degree heat without so much as cracking a sweat.
Installing inferior-quality exhaust wraps is trickier than wrestling an anaconda, but Heatshield Cobra Header Wrap is a cinch. Its unique woven pattern allows you to coil it around bends, curves and bumps with ease and precision. And, once it's on, it makes your exhaust look like it's made from carbon fiber. Backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Click the "Detailed Info" tab if you would like to use our tool to estimate how much exhaust wrap you will need for your headers, downpipe, or exhaust system
- Please be safe and wear safety glasses, a dust mask, gloves and long sleeves when installing your Exhaust Wrap.
Heatshield Products Cobra Skin Exhaust Wrap Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by paul S (Chino Valley, AZ) — Jul 09, 2017 10:26 PM
Nice looking heat wrap, but have yet to ride the bike to test the product. This tape is more expensive than most so time will tell if it is worth the cost.
Reviewed by Robin P (Santa Barbara, CA) Reviewed for a 1992 Toyota Pickup — Sep 30, 2016 1:01 PM
This is my second wrap of my motorcycle header and the last wrap I used was supposed to be top of the line, and this wrap far exceeds that wrap. My other wrap was dark gray, not black and it faded over the couple years I had it on. This wrap is BLACK and has an attractive weave to it and was easy to use even in the typically difficult pipe bends. Very pleased!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
There are no customer reviews for this product
- heatshield products exhaust, mufflers & tips
- intake hydro shield
- hail blanket review
- what does a flowmaster super 44 sound like
- lexus car mats
- performance headers
- bmw exhaust
- dodge neon exhaust system
- fender guards for dodge trucks
- 1994-1996 chevy caprice cat back exhaust kits
- bike carrying racks
- rubber bed liners
- tools boxes for trucks