- Handle the highest heat with Heatshield Products Inferno Header Wrap
- Crafted from strong and silica filament yarn for tough and form-fitting protection
- Inferno wrap is noncombustible, water & fungus resistant, and contains no asbestos.
- Withstands higher heat and lasts longer than any wrap on the market
- Perfect for headers, heat shields, downpipes and turbo manifolds
- Rated for 2000F continuous use and 3000F for intermittent
- Maintains hotter exhaust gas and decreases gas density
- Increases exhaust scavenging and reduces intake temperatures
- Reduces under-hood temps by up to 50%
- Manages intake and exhaust temperatures to increases horsepower
- Choose from a variety of lengths and widths – each 1/16” thick
- Proudly made in the USA
- Download Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Your Heatshield Products Inferno Header Wrap is backed by a 90-day warranty
When the competition gets tough, it's okay to get hot under the collar, but never get hot under the hood. Of course, with all those turbo-boosted ponies galloping away under there, it can be a challenge to keep those temps in check—unless you rein ‘em in with Heatshield Products Inferno Header Wrap.
Woven from a special silica filament yarn, Heatshield Products Inferno Header Wrap handles higher heat than any other wrap. That includes all popular fiberglass and basalt (volcanic) wraps. Not only does it handle nearly twice the heat, it lasts up to three times longer. Heatshield puts it simply—there's not an insulating wrap on the market that takes higher temperatures or lasts longer!
Designed to maintain hotter exhaust gas and decrease gas density, Heatshield wraps promote exhaust scavenging. That, coupled with drastically reduced under-hood temps and lower intake temperatures can only deliver one result—more horsepower! Better yet, Heatshield Products backs your Inferno Header Wrap with a 90-day warranty.
- Click the "Detailed Info" tab if you would like to use our tool to estimate how much exhaust wrap you will need for your headers, downpipe, or exhaust system
- Always wear safety glasses, a dust mask, gloves and long sleeves when working with Inferno Wrap.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Heatshield Products Inferno Header Wrap
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 6/03 - 6/05
There are no customer reviews for this product
- heatshield products exhaust, mufflers & tips
- exhaust manifold heat shield
- thermal heat shield for brake lines
- flowmaster 60
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- jeep exhaust systems
- nissan headers
- 2006 jeep commander performance parts
- catalytic converter nissan titan 2005
- floor mats suburban
- brake disc and pads
- floor mats deep for trucks
- roof rack bike carrier review