- Flex your way to heat defense with Heatshield Products Inferno Shield
- Several material options available to meet your heat-blocking needs: Aluminum at 900°F, 304 stainless steel at 1800°F and 600 inconel at 2200°F
- Installs simply with Thermal-Ties, safety wire, screws or rivets
- Flex, bend, fold and twist to form any custom shape you need
- Reflects up to 90% of the radiant heat
- Inner ceramic pad can be trimmed then folded over outer alloy layer for a custom fit
- The perfect radiant heat shield for mufflers, catalytic converters, DPFs and more
- Each shield measures 6” by 14”
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Heatshield Products Inferno Shield is backed by a 90-day warranty
Ever since man discovered fire, he's been looking to defy this mysterious element. And, ask any hot-coal walker or Hollywood stuntman, they'll say they've succeeded. So, when it comes to beating the heat under your hot rod's hood, take a tip from the stuntman (not the coal walker) and wrap your components with the flexible Heatshield Products Inferno Shield.
Your Heatshield Products Inferno Shield pads are designed to conform to any shape you need. They can be flexed, bent, folded and twisted to block radiant heat from just about anything. Protect your parts from hot mufflers, catalytic converters, DPFs, exhaust pipes and more. No matter what your thermal requirements, Inferno Shield provides a robust thermal barrier that beats the heat.
Designed to handle the highest heat situations, these pads are crafted from a sandwich of alloy foil surrounding a ceramic inner pad. Depending on the heat you need to beat, Heatshield gives you 3 alloy choices: aluminum rated at 900°F, 304 stainless steel rated at 1800°F and 600 inconel rated at 2200°F continuous use. Each reflects heat by up to 90% and installs easily with Thermal-Ties, safety wire, screws or rivets. What's more, Heatshield backs your Inferno Shield with a 90-day warranty.
- Inferno Shield material is electrically conductive; always insulate any terminals that might come in contact with it
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/07 - 10/09
There are no customer reviews for this product
- heatshield products exhaust, mufflers & tips
- thermal heat shield for brake lines
- exhaust manifold heat shield
- flowmaster 40 series delta flow muffler review
- bmw exhaust
- jeep headers review
- dodge diesel exhaust
- 2003 mitsubishi eclipse gts exhaust
- 2008 jeep wrangler dual exhaust cat back
- 2010 subaru legacy seat covers
- air intake systems
- dash kits
- truck bed caps