- Prevent under-hood eruptions with Heatshield Products Lava Header Wrap
- Crafted from high quality volcanic crushed volcanic rock (basalt) filament yarn, making it noncombustible, chemical, acid, water and fungus resistant.
- 25% stronger than fiberglass wraps
- Wrap headers and exhaust systems with great-looking results
- Rated for 1200F continuous use and 2000F for intermittent
- Maintains hotter exhaust gas and decreases gas density
- Increases exhaust scavenging and reduces intake temperatures
- Reduces under-hood temps by up to 50%
- Manages intake and exhaust temperatures to increases horsepower
- Choose from a variety of lengths and widths – each 1/16” thick
- Proudly made in the USA
- Download Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Your Heatshield Products Lava Header Wrap is backed by a 90-day warranty
Lava—it's not just for creating south-pacific island paradises, tiki carvings and hand soap anymore. Oh no, the fire-born material that forms the very earth we drive on has been harnessed to give your hot rod a double eruption of performance and style—in the Heatshield Products Lava Header Wrap.
Harvested from the hottest place on earth—a volcano—crushed volcanic rock is what gives Heatshield Exhaust Wrap its magma magnificence. This earth-born base material handles super high heat, and the earth-tone grey color gives your engine bay a menacing, other-worldly look. Plus, it lasts 25% longer than fiberglass wraps.
Maintaining hotter exhaust gas and decreasing gas density, Heatshield wraps encourage exhaust scavenging. Couple that with radically reduced under-hood temps and chilly intake temperatures to get one result—more horsepower. Even better, Heatshield Products backs your Lava Header Wrap with a volcanic 90-day warranty.
- Click the "Detailed Info" tab if you would like to use our tool to estimate how much exhaust wrap you will need for your headers, downpipe, or exhaust system
- Always wear gloves, safety glasses and a dust mask when working with Lava Exhaust Wrap. Wearing long sleeves is also recommended.
Heatshield Products Lava Exhaust Wrap Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by COLIN V (WEAVERVILLE, NC) — Sep 30, 2014 8:52 PM
Decent product performance wise. Be prepared to get twice as much as you plan on using...my 50' roll went about 4 linear feet on 2.5" exhaust. And if you're applying to bent exhaust pipes, it'll use it up quick.
Heatshield Products Lava Exhaust Wrap
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/05 - 5/07
There are no customer reviews for this product
- heatshield products exhaust, mufflers & tips
- exhaust manifold heat shield
- banks power monster exhaust
- thermal heat shield for brake lines
- honda performance exhaust
- performance headers
- dodge diesel exhaust
- high flow cat prelude
- 2000 gmc sierra dual exhaust
- 2009 camry floor mats
- discount auto window deflectors
- rubber mat truck liners
- lights grill guard