- Protect your stack from debris and weather when the truck isn't running with Heatshield Products Stack Sack
- Works between runs, when your truck is stored or exposed to the elements
- Handles 1800F continuous direct contact
- Soft HP Felt won't scratch chrome or painted stacks
- Never melts like low-quality vinyl stack caps
- Adjustable Velcro strap makes for a secure fit
- Available for stacks measuring 5" - 8" in diameter - sold individually
- Your Heatshield Products Stack Sack is backed by a 90-day warranty
Sure, you've built your oil burner up into a fearsome fire breather. But, when it's done belching black smoke, those custom stacks are open to any number of engine-killing intruders. So, when the black smoke clears, sack your stacks with the Heatshield Products Stack Sack.
Crafted from HP Felt material, the stack sack handles up to 1800F continuous direct contact, so you can cap your stacks the minute you shut ‘er down. Whether you're between runs at the diesel drags, parking your oil-burner in the rain or storing it long term, your stack shield keeps the water and debris at bay.
Your stack sack features a soft felt lining that won't scratch your stacks, and a reflective high-heat outer shell that won't burn your fingers. Heatshield makes ‘em to fit stacks measuring 5" - 8" in diameter, and adds an adjustable Velcro strap for a tight fit. Even better, Heatshield backs your stack sacks with a 90-day warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 4/23 - 4/25