- Shield delicate under-hood components from heat with Heatshield Products Thermaflect Tape
- Blocks fuel lines, brake lines, wiring and more from radiant heat
- Excellent for wrapping odd-shaped custom air intakes
- Also works to hold other thermal insulations in place
- Reduces radiant heat by up to 90%
- Rated at 500F direct contact, 1100F continuous and 2000F intermittent use
- A must-have for your racetrack toolbox or your daily driver
- Tape cuts easily for a fast and simple installation
- High-temp self-adhesive backing sticks to virtually any clean surface
- Available in a variety of widths and lengths
- Your Heatshield Products Thermaflect Tape is backed by a 90-day warranty
When it comes to life goals, hair combing and pimple popping, reflection is a good thing. When it comes to protecting your vehicle's wiring, fuel lines, brake line and other delicate vitals from blazing heat—reflection is a great thing. So reflect like the pros with Heatshield Products Thermaflect Tape.
By blocking fuel lines, brake lines, wiring and intakes from radiant heat, you can run your fire-breathing mean machine all out, without melting down under-hood delicates. You can also use Thermaflect tape to wrap odd-shaped custom air intakes, as a temporary patch at the track and to fasten your other thermal insulations in place.
Rated at 500F direct contact, 1100F continuous and 2000F intermittent use, Thermaflect not only handles the hottest heat, it reduces radiant heat under the hood by up to 90%. It cuts easily and the high-temp self-adhesive backing sticks to virtually any clean surface, so installation is a breeze. Best yet, Heatshield backs your Thermaflect Tape with a 90-day warranty.
- Not recommended for rough or unfinished fiberglass applications
- Thoroughly clean the application area multiple times with isopropyl alcohol before installing
Heatshield Products Thermaflect Tape Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Matthew G (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 1992 Ford Mustang — Jul 11, 2014 6:36 AM
After cleaning and rubbing with alcohol this stuck very well. It really did shield the heat from from cold air intake, which would get extremely through a combination of texas weather and the engine.
Reviewed by Reagan M (SPRING, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — May 08, 2014 8:20 PM
Yesterday when I got home from work, I popped the hood to check the temp of the intake. It appeared to work as the intake was not very hot. I believe this product works, because of the logic behind radiant barriers. I plan to wrap my exhaust pipes once I get the stock pipes replaced. It was a small investment and easy to wrap. I ordered 1.5" x 20 ft and it barely covered my whole intake tube.
Reviewed by Brian B (SEAFORD, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Challenger — May 28, 2013 12:54 AM
Product is decent sticks and holds well to the surface its applied to. Used the product to cover my cai to prevent it from getting to hot. All in all im very satisfied with the product. I will be ordering from auto anything a lot more.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/01 - 12/03
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- heatshield products exhaust, mufflers & tips
- what is the best heatsheild for a toyota sequoia 2012
- catalitic converter for 2007 suzuki xl7
- cobra skin exhaust wrap
- dodge diesel exhaust
- whats the differnce in bbk headers and mac headers
- honda performance exhaust
- mazda 6 exhaust tips
- datsun 240z headers
- chevy colorado exhaust measure
- car trailer hitch
- cheap car bras
- custom floor mats for trucks