- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Amplify your exhaust flow with JBA Mid-Pipes
- Designed for a custom fit on your vehicle—whether you’re running JBA exhaust components or you’re riding stock
- Engineered to enhance your ride’s performance on the street and at the speedway
- Mandrel bent to reduce restrictions and boost power
- Constructed from large-diameter tubing to help cut backpressure
- Available with or without catalytic converters (depending on your vehicle)
- Burly flanges help reduce the risk of exhaust leaks
- Built with O2 sensor openings and factory-style hangers for a direct install
- Your JBA Mid-Pipes include a 1-Year Warranty
Your performance headers get the exhaust flowing fast. And your cat-back system belches out the fumes with fury. But the pipes in between are still choking the flow. Break through that power-robbing backpressure by bolting on JBA Mid Pipes.
Ruthlessly efficient, JBA Crossover Pipes help accelerate your exhaust out to the tailpipe for a boost in performance. Unlike stock pipes, they’re made from durable piping that’s mandrel bent—ensuring an even diameter all the way through for peak power and a fiery growl.
Custom designed to your vehicle’s specs, JBA Mid-Pipes boast a direct replacement fit. They come equipped with catalytic converters (select models only), O2 sensor openings and factory-style hangers for a pain-free install. Better still, JBA H Pipes, JBA X Pipes and JBA Catless Mid Pipes come with a 1-Year Warranty.
JBA Mid-Pipes Customer Reviews
56 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brad S (Hudson, MA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Challenger — Oct 07, 2017 9:59 AM
The JBA Non-Catted Mid Pipes are of decent quality, the fit and finish was very good as well. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a slight bump in horsepower and torque. There was an increased the exhaust note and my car feels a little more responsive.
Reviewed by Todd H (Elkton, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Challenger — Sep 11, 2017 7:15 AM
Ordered the JBA mid pipes for my 2017 392 Challenger, they came quickly, were packaged great and not dented up or anything. Install was a breeze, they basically fell into place, just had to expand the factory pipes at rear some because they factory really crimped them in while tightening. The O2 sensors are stretched a little now, had to remove their harness clips to allow enough room.
Reviewed by Erick C (CASA GRANDE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2007 Chrysler 300 — Jul 05, 2017 3:11 AM
Work awesome for my 07 300c paired them with slp loudmouth 2 and it sounds amazing. I had purchased the catless ones and i didn't like the smell og exhaust fumes and ut had ridiculous back pressure.
Reviewed by Douglas S (JOHNSTOWN, PA) Reviewed for a 2006 Pontiac GTO — Apr 29, 2017 5:19 AM
Great product, fit and finish is top notch. Made a great compliment to shorty headers and and borla exhaust... sounds awesome!
- jba headers exhaust, mufflers & tips
- f150 x-pipe
- clear plastic floor mat
- covercraft block it 380
- audi accessories
- ford exhaust systems
- volkswagen cabin air filters
- toyota sienna floor mats 2006
- best exhaust for 2007 avalanche
- dodge ram 1500 headers
- car travel bag
- rubber bed liners
- tools boxes for trucks