- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Beef up your ride’s power production with Kooks Exhaust Connection Pipes
- Custom designed to directly replace your restrictive stock pipes
- Engineered for optimal exhaust flow and intense horsepower gains
- Built tough from premium T304 stainless steel
- 49-state street legal models come with Kooks High Flow Race Cats or outlets that connect to your factory catalytic converters
- Off-road Connection Pipes eliminate your cats and are intended for track use only
- Handcrafted with pride in the USA since the '60s
- Kooks Exhaust Connection Pipes are backed by a Lifetime Warranty; Kooks High Flow Race Cats are covered by a 2-year warranty
You just have to skim through the Missed Connections section of the classifieds to realize that the world is full of what-ifs. What if she had looked up from her coffee? What if he had glanced sideways at that red light? What if she could have caught up to his Camaro? Regret may be everywhere, but there's one decision you won't second-guess: slipping into Kooks Exhaust Connection Pipes.
There's only one thing a Kooks Connection Pipe is built to do: optimize your exhaust flow. Unlike the stock components that they're custom designed to replace, Kooks Cat Back Connection Pipes offer a smooth, unrestrictive pathway for fumes to travel through. And, when you clear away the bottlenecks in your exhaust, you're rewarded with a big boost in horsepower and torque.
With more than 50 years of experience building high-speed components, Kooks has earned a reputation as the exhaust master. Everything they build, including your Kooks Exhaust Couplers, are handcrafted in the USA using T304 stainless steel. They're available as either 49-state street-legal upgrades that include Kooks High Flow Race Cats, or as off-road models that run with no catalytic converters. Both styles come with a Lifetime Warranty on the Connection Pipes and a 2-year warranty on the Cats.
Kooks Exhaust Connection Pipes Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mahmoud A (Saint Cloud, MN) Reviewed for a 2006 Pontiac GTO — Nov 04, 2014 1:51 AM
These pipes were fitting really perfect and now the car sounds a way better and I can tell. I really support people buying them and try to get them from here because here is cheaper than anywhere else