- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Unleash your ride’s wild side with Kooks Exhaust Systems
- Custom built to pair perfectly with your auto for unparalleled horsepower and torque gains
- Handcrafted in the USA by the undisputed exhaust champs at Kooks, makers of rubber-burning exhausts since the ‘60s
- Constructed from aircraft-grade T304 stainless steel for lasting durability
- Each Kooks Exhaust System comes complete with Stainless Steel Mufflers and Polished Tips
- Kooks Catback exhaust and Kooks Axle Back Exhaust Systems available depending on your vehicle
- 49-state street legal except for select off-road only exhausts
- Kooks covers your Exhaust System with a Lifetime Warranty
When a professional pitcher, bicyclist or sprinter is caught sipping that sport-enhancing sauce, we all shake our heads in disgust. But, when a sporty steel sled is juiced up on a high-performance exhaust, we all turn our heads in admiration. For the ultimate in automotive anabolics, inject your speed fiend with Kooks Exhaust Systems.
Custom wrought for your specific vehicle, Kooks Exhausts exist on this planet for one purpose: to unleash every last drop of horsepower and torque hidden under your hood. That's why Kooks takes the time to ensure every bend, every weld and every component on your system is up to their high-performance standards. And, with over half a century of experience under their belt, Kooks knows a thing or two about crafting checkered flag-capturing exhausts.
You won't find a robot's signature on the side of your Kooks Catback Exhaust. Each system is handcrafted in the USA using only premium T304 stainless steel formed by track-proven techniques. They come complete with Stainless Steel Kooks Mufflers and Polished Tips for a potent dose of sound and style. Plus, Kooks covers your Exhaust System with a Lifetime Warranty.
Kooks Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Rodolfo D (MARIETTA, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Dec 30, 2015 12:30 PM
Great craftsmanship at Kooks. My car had a stock exhaust minus mufflers. It was loud and deep. The Kooks exhaust has a deep growl. It is not loud relative to what I was used to with no muffler. No drone at 2k rpm anymore. Fitment for the stock 14 GT is not exact. This system has 3" tubing. Even though it is described as Catback it is really a resonator back. The stock H-pipe will not connect directly. You will need to mod H-pipe or buy new H/X pipe.
- kooks exhaust, mufflers & tips
- volant exhaust reviews
- banks exhaust review
- chevy tahoe with supermaxx leveling kit
- benz c230 exhaust tip
- audi accesories
- nissan headers
- 2012 dodge ram 1500 cat back exhaust
- ford f150 cat back exhaust
- honda civic exhaust tips
- discount seat covers for trucks
- auto luggage racks cargo carriers
- suv trunk liner