Kooks Exhaust Systems
- Ships Between 1/05 - 1/07
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Unleash your ride’s wild side with Kooks Exhaust Systems
- Custom built to pair perfectly with your auto for unparalleled horsepower and torque gains
- Handcrafted in the USA by the undisputed exhaust champs at Kooks, makers of rubber-burning exhausts since the ‘60s
- Constructed from aircraft-grade T304 stainless steel for lasting durability
- Each Kooks Exhaust System comes complete with Stainless Steel Mufflers and Polished Tips
- Kooks Catback exhaust and Kooks Axle Back Exhaust Systems available depending on your vehicle
- 49-state street legal except for select off-road only exhausts
- Kooks covers your Exhaust System with a Lifetime Warranty
When a professional pitcher, bicyclist or sprinter is caught sipping that sport-enhancing sauce, we all shake our heads in disgust. But, when a sporty steel sled is juiced up on a high-performance exhaust, we all turn our heads in admiration. For the ultimate in automotive anabolics, inject your speed fiend with Kooks Exhaust Systems.
Custom wrought for your specific vehicle, Kooks Exhausts exist on this planet for one purpose: to unleash every last drop of horsepower and torque hidden under your hood. That's why Kooks takes the time to ensure every bend, every weld and every component on your system is up to their high-performance standards. And, with over half a century of experience under their belt, Kooks knows a thing or two about crafting checkered flag-capturing exhausts.
You won't find a robot's signature on the side of your Kooks Catback Exhaust. Each system is handcrafted in the USA using only premium T304 stainless steel formed by track-proven techniques. They come complete with Stainless Steel Kooks Mufflers and Polished Tips for a potent dose of sound and style. Plus, Kooks covers your Exhaust System with a Lifetime Warranty.