- Clamp down your pipes with Kooks Exhaust V-Band Clamp Kit
- The professional finishing touch to any hot rod exhaust system
- Ensures a lasting leak-free connection
- Simple design makes for the easiest installation
- Made from high-quality stainless steel
- Available for multiple pipe diameters
- Proudly handcrafted in the USA since the 1960s
- Each clamp is sold individually
- Your Kooks Exhaust V-Band Clamp Kit is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Hose clamps and duct tape are great for connecting certain things. But, when it comes to your hot rod's exhaust, leave the home improvement products at home and clamp down your pipes with the professional grade Kooks Exhaust V-Band Clamp Kit.
The only way to add the professional finishing touch to your exhaust system, Kooks V-Band Clamps guarantee a lasting, solid leak-free connection. They're made from high-quality stainless steel—the only material exhaust components should be made of—in diameters from small to large.
Designed for a simple installation, the minimal effort delivers big returns in quality and style. Plus, Kooks has been handcrafting their V-Clamps, and all their performance exhaust components, in the USA since the 1960s, so you know you're getting the best. And even better, Kooks backs your Exhaust V-Band Clamp Kit with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code KOOKS15
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/25 - 7/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
- kooks exhaust, mufflers & tips
- 2002 mustang h pipe to fit shorty headers
- bassani x pipe with cats
- f150 x pipe exhaust
- hyundai performance parts
- audi accesories
- nissan headers
- chevy silverado cross over pipes
- 2001 toyota tundra headers
- gmc canyon exhaust
- hitch bike racks for suvs
- auto slipcovers
- pickup truck cover