Kooks Exhaust X-Pipes
- Ships Between 3/02 - 3/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Crossover to the next level of driving Xcitement with Kooks X Pipes
- Custom engineered to pair perfectly with your year, make and model
- Their smart shape helps balance the exhaust flowing from both sides of your motor
- Kooks X Pipes enhance engine scavenging, pump up your power output and smooth out your exhaust note
- Built to last from aircraft-grade T304 stainless steel
- 49-state street legal models come with Kooks High Flow Race Cats or outlets that connect to your factory catalytic converters
- Off-road X-Pipes eliminate your cats for track-ready performance
- Handcrafted with pride in the USA since the '60s
- Kooks X Pipes include a Lifetime Warranty; Kooks High Flow Race Cats are covered by a 2-year warranty
Shot-gunning a frosty can of Mountain Dew might make you feel extreme for a few minutes, but the effects wear off mighty quick. Likewise, running a dual exhaust is an extreme upgrade over a single output system, but there's still energy you're missing out on. For a double-barreled blast of horsepower gains and tone enhancement, finish off your exhaust with a high-performance Kooks X Pipe.
Engineered for exceptional exhaust flow, Kooks X Pipe Exhaust Pipes help speed up the time it takes for spent fumes to rush from your powerplant to your tailpipe. By balancing out the gasses blowing out from both sides of your motor, they improve engine scavenging for less backpressure and more ponies. Not only does your gas pedal get a boost, but your exhaust's sound is tuned for a smoother, mellower bark.
Never one-size-fits-all, Kooks Exhaust X Pipes are completely custom designed for your ride. Using time-honored techniques and T304 stainless steel, Kooks handcrafts your X Pipe right here in the USA. Plus, they're available with or without Kooks High Flow Race Cats and are backed by a Lifetime Warranty (2-year warranty on Cats).