- Soup up your modern speed racer or classic chariot with Universal Kooks X Pipes
- Universally designed to fit into almost any dual exhaust system
- Their ingenious shape helps balance the exhaust flowing out of both sides of your motor
- Kooks Universal X Pipes enhance engine scavenging, crank up the ponies and smooth out your exhaust tone
- Select sizes constructed from your choice of aluminum, steel or stainless steel
- Available in multiple pipe diameters
- Handcrafted with pride in the USA since the '60s
- Kooks Universal X Pipes are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Everyone has a project car kicking around in a garage, barn or backyard. A '66 Goat. A '72 Mustang Fastback. Or even a supercharged '86 Grand National. No matter what ride you're rebuilding, Kooks makes it easy to optimize your exhaust flow—just slip into a Universal Kooks X Pipe.
Unrestrained exhaust flow and hair-raising horsepower come standard with your Kooks Universal X Pipe. Better than just running dual exhausts, an X Pipe helps balance out the gases from both sides of your motor and replace backpressure with peak engine scavenging. Not only does it throw open the performance barn doors and let the ponies loose, it also helps smooth out your exhaust tone for a richer, crisper bark.
Universally designed to work with almost any exhaust setup, Kooks Universal Crossover Pipes come in a wide selection of sizes and styles. You can choose between aluminum, steel and stainless steel metals in multiple pipe diameters. Best of all, each Kooks Universal Fit Balance Pipe is handcrafted in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Kooks Exhaust X-Pipes - Universal Fit
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 1/27 - 1/29