- Turn your performance and exhaust note up to 11 with Kooks Race Series Performance Mufflers
- Flow-Thru design dramatically cuts restrictions for greater exhaust efficiency, hotter horsepower and a guttural growl
- Built to last from T304 stainless steel in a classic round body shape
- Polished to a dazzling shine
- Pick between multiple universal sizes
- Handcrafted in the USA
- 49-state street legal
- Kooks Race Performance Mufflers include a Lifetime Warranty
You know what your ride's spec sheet says about how much horsepower it produces. But, everyone knows there are more ponies hidden under your hood than they advertise. Trouble is, though, that they're caged in by inefficient factory equipment—especially that glorified sardine can they call a muffler. Toss your tired, restrictive resonator in the trash and step up your driving game with Kooks Race Series Mufflers.
The trouble with traditional mufflers comes down to their guts. If you peek inside, they look like a maze with a winding path for exhaust to stumble down. But, Kooks Mufflers are different. They're engineered with a Flow Thru design—one simple chamber that gives your spent gasses a straight shot to the tailpipe. This simple approach rips away almost all restriction for unparalleled power gains and a booming bark.
As easy on the eyes as they are pleasing to the ear, Kooks Race Performance Mufflers boast a classic round body design that harkens back to the hot rod heyday. Plus, they're handcrafted in the USA from durable T304 stainless steel that's polished to a mirror shine. You can choose between multiple universal sizes, and each Kooks Race Muffler comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
Kooks Race Series Performance Mufflers Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Vincent P (MONROE, NC) — Feb 02, 2015 7:43 AM
Put this on my new 14 Sierra an wow what a difference throaty an also has a nice tone at cruising speed. Can barely here it rumble at idle! Great product an of course fast shipping an superb service from autoanything!
Reviewed by Leo G (Worcester, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Nov 20, 2014 3:38 AM
I used these mufflers as resonators on my 2014 mustang GT with a pro series Livernois longblock.......The car has KOOKS longtubes and 3" pipes back to Bassani racing mufflers.......I needed something to quite the Stang down a notch or two..... these did the trick......great sound!
Reviewed by Zekale L (SILVER SPRING, MD) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Crown Victoria — Apr 16, 2014 11:11 AM
These are some real nice sound and most differently give u extra performance I would advise alot of people to get them
Kooks Race Series Performance Mufflers
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/02 - 3/04
There are no customer reviews for this product
- kooks exhaust, mufflers & tips
- universal injen muffler
- flowmaster mufflers 40 series american thunder
- magnaflow street series mufflers
- hyundai performance parts
- jeep headers review
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- best exhaust for 2007 avalanche
- dodge ram 1500 headers
- mitsubishi endeavor cabin air filters
- performance auto chips
- replacement floor mats
- luggage racks for trucks