- Save 10% Use Promo Code kooks
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolt on an insane power upgrade with Kooks Street Headers
- Custom crafted by hand in the USA for a perfect fit on your car, truck or SUV
- Kook Headers are legendary for delivering the largest horsepower gains than any other header maker
- Each Kooks Header is handmade using either 18-gauge steel or T304 stainless steel for lasting durability
- Armed with a laser-cut 3/8” flange that hugs your engine block and won’t bend, warp or buckle
- Every port is hand ground to ensure a fast-flowing path
- Kooks Header Collectors sport a scavenging spike for enhanced efficiency
- Bolts, studs and gaskets come standard with most Kooks Headers
- O2 sensor extensions and race cats included on select models
- Kooks Headers usually must pair up with Kooks Pipes or Kooks Exhausts
- 49-state street legal except for a few off-road only headers
- Kooks covers your Street Headers with a Lifetime Warranty
Legend has it that there's a mystical chili that grows deep in the belly of the Amazon, and that anyone who dares take a bite goes completely insane. We can't say if the story is true, but we do know for sure that you'll go nuts for the gut-wrenching power of Kooks Street Headers.
Whether you're hopping up your Sunday driver or souping up your track star, Kooks Headers unleash an insane amount of performance. In fact, no other header company can top Kooks when it comes to cranking out the ponies. Of course with more than fifty years of experience under the hood, it's no wonder why they're still leading the pack.
Forget about computer-controlled robots in off-shore factories—Kooks Headers are built by hand right here in the USA Starting with premium 18-gauge steel or T304 stainless, their master craftsmen custom sculpt your headers for a perfect fit. They're equipped with 3/8" flanges that won't warp, hand-ground ports that tame turbulence and a scavenging spike to boost flow. While Kooks Performance Headers may not be street legal in California, they are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Kooks Street Headers Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Vergel W (FAIRBANKS, AK) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Dec 05, 2016 1:14 PM
It was a difficult installation??, definitely needed a beer after this one. I purchase both the 1 7/8 long tubes and high flow cats y pipe. FTY for 2016 and up make sure to inquire about the y pipe extension if you have a crew cab.. the one I received was 9 inch too short also hanger weren't correctly aligned. I Called kooks and explained the situation, wasn't too difficult to get it corrected. now they should have update the kits but be sure to check to avoid this set back. Free your ride..
Reviewed by Mike B (Dublin, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jun 29, 2016 3:40 AM
Was a difficult install but worth every minute. The added power and torque is amazing. Changed the exhaust sound to incredible as well. Also have y pipe with free flow cats and flow master exhaust with baffles cut out. Get a set!
Reviewed by Bryan N (Lakewood, CO) Reviewed for a 1996 Chevy Camaro — Apr 16, 2016 9:11 PM
I spent a lot of time researching all the different brands of long tube headers available for my 96 z28. Kooks was by far the favorite on all of the forums that I read, except for one category - price. Then I found them at autoanything.com at a much lower price than anywhere else. I'm very glad that I did. I got the Kooks headers and y pipe and they are fantastic, everything fit perfectly making a tough installation go a lot smoother. Quality is great and I can really feel the gain in power!
- kooks exhaust, mufflers & tips
- front end hitch receivers
- front license plate covers
- hd mufflers
- jeep headers review
- jeep wrangler grill cover
- volkswagen performance exhaust
- 2010 dodge ram 2500 fender flares
- dodge ram 1500 exhaust
- dual exhaust muffler chevrolet s10
- luggage racks for suvs
- nerf step bars
- programmer chips