- Protect the planet and pump up your performance with Kooks Ultra High Performance Green Catalytic Converters
- These performance cats use a Flow Thru internal design that tears down restrictions while neutralizing noxious fumes
- Their efficient engineering helps ramp up your horsepower and torque
- Constructed from sturdy stainless steel
- Available in multiple universal sizes to work with most exhaust systems
- EPA Certified and 49-state street legal—not for use in California
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Kooks Universal Catalytic Converters are backed by a 2-year EPA warranty
You don't have to be a tree-hugging hippie from the People's Republic of San Francisco to appreciate clean, fresh air. Unfortunately, the stock smog equipment on your ride doesn't strike the right balance between protecting the environment and satisfying your speed tooth. Now, you can go green and still enjoy white-knuckle power with a Kooks Ultra High Performance Green Catalytic Converter.
While Kooks Cats might look like any other catalytic converter on the outside, the real difference is hidden in their bellies. Instead of being clogged with restrictive chambers, Kooks High Flow Cats sport a Flow Thru design that gives the exhaust a clear path to your tailpipe. So, noxious gasses are neutralized, and your gas pedal remains as lethal as ever.
Wrought from stainless steel right here in the USA, Kooks Catalytic Converters are as durable as they are efficient. You can choose between multiple universal sizes to fit the most common exhaust pipe sizes, and they're 49-state street legal. Best of all, Kooks covers your Cats with a 2-year EPA warranty.
- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options
- Installation may require modification to your exhaust system such as welding or cutting
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/01 - 3/03