- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your big, bad rig running smooth with a performance Magnaflow Diesel Particulate Filter
- Masterfully crafted from ceramic and metallic substrates with different cell combo densities and wall thickness to meet vehicle specifications
- Filter body is made from high-strength stainless steel for long life and corrosion resistance
- Welding, cutting or bending not required – but limited applications may require additional welding for optimal installation
- Engineered to meet OE fitment and Federal Emissions performance requirements
- Comes with the all necessary gaskets and clamps for OE installation
- Each Magnaflow DPF System is made in the USA
- Your Magnaflow DPF Pipe is covered by a 5-year external warranty and 2-year internal warranty
Your diesel-guzzling rig commands any road it travels, but while you’re out there turning heads and clearing lanes, it’s important to keep your exhaust – and the environment – free of harmful contaminants. Keep things on the level by exceeding expectations and matching emission standards with the Magnaflow Diesel Particulate Filter.
Each replacement system combines an efficient industrial design featuring both ceramic and metallic substrates of varying combinations of cell density and wall thickness, with a super-durable stainless steel body for long life and reliability.
Designed to the OE specifications, the vast majority of Magnaflow DPF Replacement Pipes don’t require cutting or bending to install while some limited applications may need the welding gun for an optimal fit.
With gaskets and clamps included, every Magnaflow Replacement DPF Pipe meets EPA requirements but are not legal for sale, installation or use on vehicles registered in the state of California. Designed and manufactured in the USA, your Magnaflow DPF System is backed by a 5-year external warranty and 2-year internal warranty.
- Federal Diesel Particulate Filters are not legal for sale, installation or use on vehicles registered in California