- Get a Free Magnaflow Backpack With Purchase - A $75.00 Value!
- Ships By 7/31
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow Exhaust Systems unleash instant horsepower and torque gains
- Carefully custom engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Frees your ride from the power-robbing restrictions of a stock exhaust
- Built with the finest fast-flowing, restriction-free 409 stainless steel tubing for a lifetime of dependable duty
- Reduces engine heat, relieves backpressure and improves exhaust scavenging for extra power and greater efficiency
- Choose between single and dual exit systems (depending on vehicle)
- Select from a variety of systems tuned for your driving style
- Mufflers feature a steel mesh core that warms up quickly and maintains optimum temperature for exhaust movement
- Dense acoustical-absorbing material inside the muffler filters out vibration and harsh noise, leaving behind a smooth, throaty growl
- Sturdy 0.5” overlapped welds keep your system flowing for years to come
- Easy, no hassle installation requires only simple hand tools—no welding needed
- Your Magnaflow Exhaust System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
It's time to give your vehicle a new soundtrack. Not from a booming speaker system, but from something that will make you want to turn the stereo off: Magnaflow's Cat-Back Exhaust Systems. With Magnaflow, there's nothing like rocking and grooving to the true sound of your engine.
Of course, Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust Systems offer more than throaty sound. Instant horsepower gains, abundant pulling torque, and a helping hand to improve your gas mileage are also on tap. Not to mention, the unbeatable performance looks of single or dual tailpipes running out your back end or sides.
Magnaflow engineers their Cat-Back Exhaust Systems to bolt on easy, giving you more time to cruise. All pipes are mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing from the flanges to the tailpipes. Magnaflow also throws at least one of their high-powered mufflers into the mix to complete the system. Depending on your ride, they even come in both single and dual kits for gas and diesel engines. Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1256 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Randy S (Minot, ND) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jul 22, 2015 8:39 PM
This a great system I just wish they had an option of a straight pipe from DP and the resonator pipe both in the system. I like the sound from the system but would like to see what it would sound with straight pipe.
Reviewed by Sean S (LA SALLE, MI) Reviewed for a 2005 GMC Sierra — Jul 20, 2015 11:58 AM
Second exhaust for this truck from magnaflow. First one fit better, was easier to install. Magnaflow shorted me on clamps for the new system, 5 needed sent 4.
Reviewed by Juan A (Commerce City, CO) Reviewed for a 2001 BMW 3-Series — Jul 12, 2015 5:15 AM
After much research on catback exhausts endless sound bites I went with Magnaflow. Installation was strait foreword and fast. The sound is great not to loud but jump on the gas and you know you have a performance exhaust. Love it very happy I'm glad I went with Magnaflow. Juan
Reviewed by Marco S (GRAND PRAIRIE, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Malibu — Jul 11, 2015 8:18 AM
Love how my vehicle's exhaust sounds now, the appearance as well shipping took forever but it was worth the wait.
Reviewed by PIERRE L (Oak Brook, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Accord — Jul 07, 2015 8:22 PM
It's decent. Subdued throaty, I prefer a bit louder. Had a Greddy for my previous accord. Nicer sound, louder, less drone,. Although the drone at low RPM is not really noticeable. Would probably do it again in the absence of other choices.