Magnaflow Exhaust Systems
- Get a Free Magnaflow Hat With Purchase - A $20.00 Value!
- Get a FREE Mechanic Gloves With Purchase - A $20.00 Value!
- Ships By 1/26
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow Exhaust Systems unleash instant horsepower and torque gains
- Carefully custom engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Frees your ride from the power-robbing restrictions of a stock exhaust
- Built with the finest fast-flowing, restriction-free 409 stainless steel tubing for a lifetime of dependable duty
- Reduces engine heat, relieves backpressure and improves exhaust scavenging for extra power and greater efficiency
- Choose between single and dual exit systems (depending on vehicle)
- Select from a variety of systems tuned for your driving style
- Mufflers feature a steel mesh core that warms up quickly and maintains optimum temperature for exhaust movement
- Dense acoustical-absorbing material inside the muffler filters out vibration and harsh noise, leaving behind a smooth, throaty growl
- Sturdy 0.5” overlapped welds keep your system flowing for years to come
- Easy, no hassle installation requires only simple hand tools—no welding needed
- Your Magnaflow Exhaust System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
It's time to give your vehicle a new soundtrack. Not from a booming speaker system, but from something that will make you want to turn the stereo off: Magnaflow's Cat-Back Exhaust Systems. With Magnaflow, there's nothing like rocking and grooving to the true sound of your engine.
Of course, Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust Systems offer more than throaty sound. Instant horsepower gains, abundant pulling torque, and a helping hand to improve your gas mileage are also on tap. Not to mention, the unbeatable performance looks of single or dual tailpipes running out your back end or sides.
Magnaflow engineers their Cat-Back Exhaust Systems to bolt on easy, giving you more time to cruise. All pipes are mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing from the flanges to the tailpipes. Magnaflow also throws at least one of their high-powered mufflers into the mix to complete the system. Depending on your ride, they even come in both single and dual kits for gas and diesel engines. Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1201 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gerard B (OXON HILL, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Xterra — Wednesday at 4:15 PM
This is no reflection on the quality of the product. The muffler on my Xterra is directly under the rear passenger floor and not in the back. So the noise inside the truck is loud and tinny. Not what I expected. I'll be changing back to stock in about a year.
Reviewed by Jeff S (Canton, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Jan 17, 2015 6:42 AM
Read so many conflicting reviews,it was bewildering. Long story short I decided to purchase the system. Unbeknownst to me the vendor and price that I found on E-Bay was NOT an authorized MF dealer. Only when I reached out to AUTO ANYTHING I learned this! I could have made a HUGE error. The unauthorized vendor could NOT warrant the system! THANK YOU AUTO ANYTHING!! AA gave me a GREAT price too! Performance; GREAT SOUND! NO DRONE ! Faster! Can't tell when MDS kicks in either! 10 STARS AA! U ROCK!
Reviewed by Erik L (CANTON, GA) Reviewed for a 2002 Nissan Sentra — Jan 13, 2015 3:23 AM
The system sounds and looks nice. The growl on the start up to when the engine shuts off is so nice. It is music to my ears.
Reviewed by Joanne G (THOMPSON RIDGE, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Impala — Jan 05, 2015 4:48 AM
The Impala SS GM replacement exhaust system was so expensive I chose Magnaflow since my Corvette had an equally amazing Magnaflow system. No interior resonance, deep, throaty exhaust note. Exhaust tips make an SS statement. Excellent quality, excellent price. Who knew starting up an Impala could be so much fun!