Magnaflow Exhaust Systems
- Ships By 12/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow Exhaust Systems unleash instant horsepower and torque gains
- Carefully custom engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Frees your ride from the power-robbing restrictions of a stock exhaust
- Built with the finest fast-flowing, restriction-free 409 stainless steel tubing for a lifetime of dependable duty
- Reduces engine heat, relieves backpressure and improves exhaust scavenging for extra power and greater efficiency
- Choose between single and dual exit systems (depending on vehicle)
- Select from a variety of systems tuned for your driving style
- Mufflers feature a steel mesh core that warms up quickly and maintains optimum temperature for exhaust movement
- Dense acoustical-absorbing material inside the muffler filters out vibration and harsh noise, leaving behind a smooth, throaty growl
- Sturdy 0.5” overlapped welds keep your system flowing for years to come
- Easy, no hassle installation requires only simple hand tools—no welding needed
- Your Magnaflow Exhaust System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
It's time to give your vehicle a new soundtrack. Not from a booming speaker system, but from something that will make you want to turn the stereo off: Magnaflow's Cat-Back Exhaust Systems. With Magnaflow, there's nothing like rocking and grooving to the true sound of your engine.
Of course, Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust Systems offer more than throaty sound. Instant horsepower gains, abundant pulling torque, and a helping hand to improve your gas mileage are also on tap. Not to mention, the unbeatable performance looks of single or dual tailpipes running out your back end or sides.
Magnaflow engineers their Cat-Back Exhaust Systems to bolt on easy, giving you more time to cruise. All pipes are mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing from the flanges to the tailpipes. Magnaflow also throws at least one of their high-powered mufflers into the mix to complete the system. Depending on your ride, they even come in both single and dual kits for gas and diesel engines. Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1195 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul C (Chesterton, IN) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Sunday at 2:42 PM
after several attempts to fit the straight pipe and the resonator it was about 2 inches to short and had a lot of trouble fitting it around the cross member. wish I would had the money I would have sent it back for as much money that I spent I was very disappointed. and yes found that after calling support it was the correct model number according to the paperwork.
Reviewed by James M K (Miami, FL) — Friday at 12:39 PM
Installed a Magnaflow single side exit system with a K&N Cold Air Intake on my 2013 Ford F-150 with the 3.7 V6. The combination priduced a noticeable increase in the low end and reduced the hesitation during acceleration. They are both excellent quality parts made in the USA.
Reviewed by Keith B (Las Vegas, NV) — Dec 02, 2014 8:12 PM
This was pure excitement from the time I opened the box. It is very well made and bad arse looking. I put it on my 2013 F150 3.7L V6. My truck is the stock XL, I wanted to put my own upgrades on it. MagnaFlow was first, it improved horsepower and torque. Also better MPG about 2 gals, and WOW THE SOUND. WOW THE SOUND... yes I said it twice. (I have two boys 7 & 9, the vibration puts them to sleep in the back seats BONUS!)
Reviewed by Benjamin D (Suwanee, GA) Reviewed for a 2009 Lexus IS 250 — Nov 29, 2014 7:12 AM
For my black 2009 Lexus IS 250. Got a great deal at Autoanything with 20 prcnt off. Product shipped overnight. Had a muffler shop install for $100 just for the ease and ensuring it was done right. Took them 40 mins. Sounds really good with a low growl on startup and very quiet when idling. But has a great sound as the car gets higher in rpms and moves through the gears. Great add to the car. Will pay for itself if I ever go to sell. Definately recommend.
Reviewed by Lindsay P (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Nov 25, 2014 12:42 PM
We just put this on our 2010 Ford F150 Lariat V8 5.4L and it sounds awesome! We installed it with a K&N 57 Series Intake and a Superchips Flashpaq tuner and I have all the sound and power I want. It's quiet while cruising but loud when I step on it. Install was a little difficult because I had to cut out my old exhaust, but I did it by myself and it didn't take too long. I went with the dual exhaust, performance series, side exit. I highly recommend this and the other mods to other F150 owners!