- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow Exhaust Systems unleash instant horsepower and torque gains
- Carefully custom engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Frees your ride from the power-robbing restrictions of a stock exhaust
- Built with the finest fast-flowing, restriction-free 409 stainless steel tubing for a lifetime of dependable duty
- Reduces engine heat, relieves backpressure and improves exhaust scavenging for extra power and greater efficiency
- Choose between single and dual exit systems (depending on vehicle)
- Select from a variety of systems tuned for your driving style
- Mufflers feature a steel mesh core that warms up quickly and maintains optimum temperature for exhaust movement
- Dense acoustical-absorbing material inside the muffler filters out vibration and harsh noise, leaving behind a smooth, throaty growl
- Sturdy 0.5” overlapped welds keep your system flowing for years to come
- Easy, no hassle installation requires only simple hand tools—no welding needed
- Your Magnaflow Exhaust System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
It's time to give your vehicle a new soundtrack. Not from a booming speaker system, but from something that will make you want to turn the stereo off: Magnaflow's Cat-Back Exhaust Systems. With Magnaflow, there's nothing like rocking and grooving to the true sound of your engine.
Of course, Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust Systems offer more than throaty sound. Instant horsepower gains, abundant pulling torque, and a helping hand to improve your gas mileage are also on tap. Not to mention, the unbeatable performance looks of single or dual tailpipes running out your back end or sides.
Magnaflow engineers their Cat-Back Exhaust Systems to bolt on easy, giving you more time to cruise. All pipes are mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing from the flanges to the tailpipes. Magnaflow also throws at least one of their high-powered mufflers into the mix to complete the system. Depending on your ride, they even come in both single and dual kits for gas and diesel engines. Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1350 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Diego L (DUNELLEN, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Wednesday at 9:22 PM
I installed this in 45 minutes. It was well constructed and difference in power is noticeable. The sounds was deeper and loader than expected. I'm very pleased with the ends results.
Reviewed by David M (Lynn Haven, FL) — Jun 10, 2016 8:30 AM
Had it installed at a shop, guy told me that they had to bend the piece going over axle to provide better clearance but overall fit good, sounds great.
Reviewed by Israel N (El Paso, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Altima — Jun 09, 2016 5:05 PM
If you're looking for something loud, this is not the one. This system has a very nice sound, main reason I like it because it doesn't have that ricer sound. Great sound at low RPM. Adds a kick.
Reviewed by Mario C (SANTA FE, NM) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Focus — Jun 07, 2016 8:12 PM
This exhaust system was easy to install. My focus runs great and sounds awesome. The exhaust also looks good and fit like a glove.
- cost price for magnaflow exhaust cat back
- 5"" exhaust tip
- bmw x5 x pipe
- ca catalytic converter
- dodge diesel exhaust
- dodge exhaust
- jeep headers review
- dual exhaust systems for ford f150
- exhaust for chevy silverado
- ford exhaust headers
- chrome grill gaurds 2012 f250
- nerf bar steps trucks
- roof racks for snowboards