- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow Exhaust Systems unleash instant horsepower and torque gains
- Carefully custom engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Frees your ride from the power-robbing restrictions of a stock exhaust
- Built with the finest fast-flowing, restriction-free 409 stainless steel tubing for a lifetime of dependable duty
- Reduces engine heat, relieves backpressure and improves exhaust scavenging for extra power and greater efficiency
- Choose between single and dual exit systems (depending on vehicle)
- Select from a variety of systems tuned for your driving style
- Mufflers feature a steel mesh core that warms up quickly and maintains optimum temperature for exhaust movement
- Dense acoustical-absorbing material inside the muffler filters out vibration and harsh noise, leaving behind a smooth, throaty growl
- Sturdy 0.5” overlapped welds keep your system flowing for years to come
- Easy, no hassle installation requires only simple hand tools—no welding needed
- Your Magnaflow Exhaust System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
It's time to give your vehicle a new soundtrack. Not from a booming speaker system, but from something that will make you want to turn the stereo off: Magnaflow's Cat-Back Exhaust Systems. With Magnaflow, there's nothing like rocking and grooving to the true sound of your engine.
Of course, Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust Systems offer more than throaty sound. Instant horsepower gains, abundant pulling torque, and a helping hand to improve your gas mileage are also on tap. Not to mention, the unbeatable performance looks of single or dual tailpipes running out your back end or sides.
Magnaflow engineers their Cat-Back Exhaust Systems to bolt on easy, giving you more time to cruise. All pipes are mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing from the flanges to the tailpipes. Magnaflow also throws at least one of their high-powered mufflers into the mix to complete the system. Depending on your ride, they even come in both single and dual kits for gas and diesel engines. Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1307 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lance L (Charlotte, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Explorer — Thursday at 5:29 AM
They sent me the correct sku number but it had TWO Drivers Side Mufflers and not one driver and one passenger. They sent me another system with the correct parts inside and I shipped the one wrong one back. They need to do a better job of QC on their assembly line to keep things like this from happening. It delayed my installation by a week. That I was not happy about. Once installed, product runs great.
Reviewed by Mark R (La Vergne, TN) Reviewed for a 2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Jan 28, 2016 5:53 AM
The Magnaflow exhaust surely sounds deeper and more uniform than the stock exhaust. I felt some responses out of my car from the upgrade immediately like faster pulls and quicker reaction when you step on the gas(by a little bit). Although, my confidence to rev my motor harder and for longer periods between shifts has increased. I feel more connected with my car and can really tell that it has room for more potential upgrades in the future. I paired this part with a Magnaflow Cat Converter.
Reviewed by Keith K (BELLEFONTE, PA) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Tahoe — Jan 19, 2016 11:31 AM
My old exhaust on my 2003 Tahoe was falling apart. The Magnaflow was stainless steel and fit perfectly. Easy to install and sounds great. I am a happy customer! KGK in PA
Reviewed by Kcee B (Fayetteville, NC) Reviewed for a 1999 Honda Accord — Jan 12, 2016 2:02 PM
Have had nothing but Good Compliments since purchasing the Magnaflow Exhaust System.Looks & Especially The Sound. Not too Loud at idle or cruising. Will Sound Off under Aggressive Acceleration.Was considering the Apexi catback system for my 99 Accord Coupe V6 but Very glad I chose the Magnaflow.
Reviewed by Steve B (AURORA, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Charger — Jan 12, 2016 10:16 AM
High quality, smooth installation and great sound. Excellent product, quick and easy ordering, received quickly.
- cost price for magnaflow exhaust cat back
- 5"" exhaust tip
- bmw x5 x pipe
- ca catalytic converter
- dodge diesel exhaust
- dodge exhaust
- jeep headers review
- dual exhaust systems for ford f150
- exhaust for chevy silverado
- ford exhaust headers
- chrome grill gaurds 2012 f250
- nerf bar steps trucks
- roof racks for snowboards