- Get a Free Magnaflow Backpack With Purchase - A $75.00 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow Exhaust Systems unleash instant horsepower and torque gains
- Carefully custom engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Frees your ride from the power-robbing restrictions of a stock exhaust
- Built with the finest fast-flowing, restriction-free 409 stainless steel tubing for a lifetime of dependable duty
- Reduces engine heat, relieves backpressure and improves exhaust scavenging for extra power and greater efficiency
- Choose between single and dual exit systems (depending on vehicle)
- Select from a variety of systems tuned for your driving style
- Mufflers feature a steel mesh core that warms up quickly and maintains optimum temperature for exhaust movement
- Dense acoustical-absorbing material inside the muffler filters out vibration and harsh noise, leaving behind a smooth, throaty growl
- Sturdy 0.5” overlapped welds keep your system flowing for years to come
- Easy, no hassle installation requires only simple hand tools—no welding needed
- Your Magnaflow Exhaust System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
It's time to give your vehicle a new soundtrack. Not from a booming speaker system, but from something that will make you want to turn the stereo off: Magnaflow's Cat-Back Exhaust Systems. With Magnaflow, there's nothing like rocking and grooving to the true sound of your engine.
Of course, Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust Systems offer more than throaty sound. Instant horsepower gains, abundant pulling torque, and a helping hand to improve your gas mileage are also on tap. Not to mention, the unbeatable performance looks of single or dual tailpipes running out your back end or sides.
Magnaflow engineers their Cat-Back Exhaust Systems to bolt on easy, giving you more time to cruise. All pipes are mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing from the flanges to the tailpipes. Magnaflow also throws at least one of their high-powered mufflers into the mix to complete the system. Depending on your ride, they even come in both single and dual kits for gas and diesel engines. Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1391 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Farzad F (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Infiniti Q50 — Tuesday at 7:07 AM
This is a great system with a noticeable power gain! It did have a small issue where the V-pipe hits the frame on the driver side. Had to hammer and bent the pipe to open up more room. Nothing crazy but it needed about half an inch more gap. Everything thing else os great. It does work perfect with the 3.0L twin turbo engines as well.
Reviewed by Patrick C (Prattville, AL) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Sunday at 12:43 PM
Not quite sure if it was worth the money. Looks and sounds great but I can't tell a difference in MPG, horsepower, or torque. We shall see when I pull my 26' camper though!
Reviewed by Sam L (Epsom, NH) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Nov 25, 2016 4:16 AM
Installed the DPF Back system on a 2017 Ram 3500 CCSB SRW. Fits great and looks much better but thats all it is, is looks. A little costly for a glorified tailpipe but it does increase the look of the truck, but does nothing for performance, which I knew. Either way, still happy with it.
Reviewed by Michael M (HUDSON, CO) Reviewed for a 2000 GMC Sierra — Nov 23, 2016 9:43 AM
Install was easy and straight forward. The sound is just about perfect, nice low tone with no drone and not so loud to be obnoxious. The fit is tight around the spare on the drivers side, but it works. I can't tell if it added any power, but that wasn't really the point.
Reviewed by Jason L (Philadelphia, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Nov 06, 2016 7:09 AM
Easy install, typical excellent MF build quality, great directions and parts. Overall it makes good power. Only down side is a bit of drone at low RPMs which is a bit tiring in traffic. sounds great at idle and at WOT, but just relaxed driving is a bit too loud in cab.
- cost price for magnaflow exhaust cat back
- 5"" exhaust tip
- bmw x5 x pipe
- ca catalytic converter
- dodge diesel exhaust
- dodge exhaust
- jeep headers review
- dual exhaust systems for ford f150
- exhaust for chevy silverado
- ford exhaust headers
- chrome grill gaurds 2012 f250
- nerf bar steps trucks
- roof racks for snowboards