- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow Exhaust Systems unleash instant horsepower and torque gains
- Carefully custom engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Frees your ride from the power-robbing restrictions of a stock exhaust
- Built with the finest fast-flowing, restriction-free 409 stainless steel tubing for a lifetime of dependable duty
- Reduces engine heat, relieves backpressure and improves exhaust scavenging for extra power and greater efficiency
- Choose between single and dual exit systems (depending on vehicle)
- Select from a variety of systems tuned for your driving style
- Mufflers feature a steel mesh core that warms up quickly and maintains optimum temperature for exhaust movement
- Dense acoustical-absorbing material inside the muffler filters out vibration and harsh noise, leaving behind a smooth, throaty growl
- Sturdy 0.5” overlapped welds keep your system flowing for years to come
- Easy, no hassle installation requires only simple hand tools—no welding needed
- Your Magnaflow Exhaust System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
It's time to give your vehicle a new soundtrack. Not from a booming speaker system, but from something that will make you want to turn the stereo off: Magnaflow's Cat-Back Exhaust Systems. With Magnaflow, there's nothing like rocking and grooving to the true sound of your engine.
Of course, Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust Systems offer more than throaty sound. Instant horsepower gains, abundant pulling torque, and a helping hand to improve your gas mileage are also on tap. Not to mention, the unbeatable performance looks of single or dual tailpipes running out your back end or sides.
Magnaflow engineers their Cat-Back Exhaust Systems to bolt on easy, giving you more time to cruise. All pipes are mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing from the flanges to the tailpipes. Magnaflow also throws at least one of their high-powered mufflers into the mix to complete the system. Depending on your ride, they even come in both single and dual kits for gas and diesel engines. Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1277 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by steve g (HIGHLAND, IN) Reviewed for a 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix — Saturday at 4:33 PM
Looks good and wasn't too pricey and great pick up, but a little too loud in my opinion.
Reviewed by Achilles M (DUNDEE, IL) Reviewed for a 2002 Volkswagen Jetta — Oct 01, 2015 10:20 PM
I got mine a day early the box was in good condition all parts were there fit perfectly no adjusting necessary sounds terrific I get more throttle response and better fuel economy win win win I would highly recommend this brand and this site to any one looking for easy fast and effective thanks guys you did great I will be looking here for future projects
Reviewed by David C (Lake Preston, SD) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Oct 01, 2015 8:25 PM
I have received 3 systems and all three don't fit, I left an email message with magnaflow and called them twice and still after a week heard nothing. Just frustrated and now pissed off.
Reviewed by Edgar P (SAN ANTONIO, TX) — Sep 30, 2015 1:42 PM
Combining this exhaust system with K&N cold air intake system improved the performance of my wife's Fiat 500. Those twin exhaust sticking out the rear are a nice touch as well. Her gas mileage is about the same as before, probably because she's got a bit of a lead foot. Goes faster, quicker off the line, more pep in her step. It took about a hundred miles or so of driving for the ECU - computer that controls engine response - to adjust to difference in fuel/air ratio
Reviewed by Paul D (SEATTLE, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 BMW 3-Series — Sep 28, 2015 2:19 PM
Looks and sounds great. I love the cold start sound. Not annoyingly loud at any RPM level. Great buy if you are looking for a sportier look and sound to your BMW E90. Love it.