Magnaflow Exhaust Systems
- Ships By 5/27
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow Exhaust Systems unleash instant horsepower and torque gains
- Carefully custom engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Frees your ride from the power-robbing restrictions of a stock exhaust
- Built with the finest fast-flowing, restriction-free 409 stainless steel tubing for a lifetime of dependable duty
- Reduces engine heat, relieves backpressure and improves exhaust scavenging for extra power and greater efficiency
- Choose between single and dual exit systems (depending on vehicle)
- Select from a variety of systems tuned for your driving style
- Mufflers feature a steel mesh core that warms up quickly and maintains optimum temperature for exhaust movement
- Dense acoustical-absorbing material inside the muffler filters out vibration and harsh noise, leaving behind a smooth, throaty growl
- Sturdy 0.5” overlapped welds keep your system flowing for years to come
- Easy, no hassle installation requires only simple hand tools—no welding needed
- Your Magnaflow Exhaust System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
It's time to give your vehicle a new soundtrack. Not from a booming speaker system, but from something that will make you want to turn the stereo off: Magnaflow's Cat-Back Exhaust Systems. With Magnaflow, there's nothing like rocking and grooving to the true sound of your engine.
Of course, Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust Systems offer more than throaty sound. Instant horsepower gains, abundant pulling torque, and a helping hand to improve your gas mileage are also on tap. Not to mention, the unbeatable performance looks of single or dual tailpipes running out your back end or sides.
Magnaflow engineers their Cat-Back Exhaust Systems to bolt on easy, giving you more time to cruise. All pipes are mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing from the flanges to the tailpipes. Magnaflow also throws at least one of their high-powered mufflers into the mix to complete the system. Depending on your ride, they even come in both single and dual kits for gas and diesel engines. Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1229 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeremey M (EDGARTOWN, MA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Ranger — Saturday at 2:50 PM
I really like my magnaflow. It really wakes the truck up and the sounds is great. Well worth the money by far. I had a hard time getting my old wha it's off with the rubber mounts. That's the only reason I gave that part a three star rating.
Reviewed by zach t (CLEVELAND, TN) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru BRZ — Friday at 9:29 PM
Great sound and a nice product!! Took to a local midas shop to install. Nice throaty growl
Reviewed by Les C (North Liberty, IN) — May 16, 2015 8:44 AM
The quality of the product is really good but I was very upset they didn't install a $10 gasket . I had to find a ride into town and buy a gasket for that I think should have come with it . When I talk to the representative at magna flow he didn't seem like he really cared what I had to say .
Reviewed by Rick B (LANCASTER, OH) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Xterra — May 14, 2015 5:26 AM
Third system my son and I have installed. This one required modifications to install. The other two went on perfect. The hangers didn't line up and the Y pipe wasn't close. The system does have a fair amount of interior noise. It's on!
Reviewed by Mark E (TEMPE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — May 09, 2015 11:21 AM
Awesome addition, great sound, a little tough for one person, but only took a few hours to complete. Sticks out a little further than original, but still looks great.