- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow Exhaust Systems unleash instant horsepower and torque gains
- Select from a variety of systems delivering your desired sound and power
- Each system is custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Reduces engine heat, relieves backpressure and improves exhaust scavenging for extra power and greater efficiency
- Frees your ride from the power-robbing restrictions of a stock exhaust
- Built with the finest fast-flowing, restriction-free 409 stainless steel tubing
- Mufflers feature a steel mesh core that warms up quickly and maintains optimum temperature for exhaust movement
- Dense acoustical-absorbing material inside the muffler filters out vibration and harsh noise, leaving behind a smooth, throaty growl
- Sturdy 0.5” overlapped welds keep your system flowing for years to come
- Choose between single- and dual-exit systems (depending on vehicle)
- Easy, no-hassle installation requires only simple hand tools—no welding needed
- Magnaflow Exhaust Systems are made with pride in sunny Oceanside, CA
- Your Magnaflow Exhaust System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Sound, performance and power — the three things everyone wants and you can have with a Magnaflow Exhaust System. An aftermarket exhaust is the perfect way to unleash your ride’s potential. With larger pipes, high-quality T-409 stainless steel construction and straight-through muffler designs, a Magnaflow cat back exhaust or axle back exhaust is the perfect upgrade to virtually any vehicle.
Magnaflow offers many different performance exhaust systems, from their MF Series Cat Back Exhaust to their Pro Series Particulate Filter Back Exhaust — and everything in between — to satisfy the sound and power needs of every car and driver. In addition to sound and performance options, Magnaflow offers a variety of exhaust pipe sizes, colors and exit types to give the look you desire.
Horsepower gains, increased pulling torque and even improved MPGs (if you can keep your foot off the gas pedal) are yours with a Magnaflow Exhaust. These USA-made, bolt-on systems are suitable for the novice and experienced DIYer alike. To complete the package, Magnaflow backs your Exhaust System with a Lifetime Warranty.
This information was last updated on 2/13/18.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1414 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brad L (LANCASTER, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda Accord — Apr 13, 2018 9:38 AM
Love the looks and sound at idle and hard acceleration. However due to having VCM get too much Drone between 1000-2200 RPM in the cabin.
Reviewed by Ricky P (GULFPORT, MS) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Apr 10, 2018 7:37 AM
Installation was pretty easy. Great sound and appearance. Notice better acceleration also.
Reviewed by Tom K (JACKSONVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Edge — Mar 31, 2018 3:46 AM
Took two people to remove old exhaust only needed one to put in. Looks great and sounds very mellow.