- Get a FREE Magnaflow Hoodie With Purchase - A $36.00 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow Exhaust Systems unleash instant horsepower and torque gains
- Carefully custom engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Frees your ride from the power-robbing restrictions of a stock exhaust
- Built with the finest fast-flowing, restriction-free 409 stainless steel tubing for a lifetime of dependable duty
- Reduces engine heat, relieves backpressure and improves exhaust scavenging for extra power and greater efficiency
- Choose between single and dual exit systems (depending on vehicle)
- Select from a variety of systems tuned for your driving style
- Mufflers feature a steel mesh core that warms up quickly and maintains optimum temperature for exhaust movement
- Dense acoustical-absorbing material inside the muffler filters out vibration and harsh noise, leaving behind a smooth, throaty growl
- Sturdy 0.5” overlapped welds keep your system flowing for years to come
- Easy, no hassle installation requires only simple hand tools—no welding needed
- Your Magnaflow Exhaust System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
It's time to give your vehicle a new soundtrack. Not from a booming speaker system, but from something that will make you want to turn the stereo off: Magnaflow's Cat-Back Exhaust Systems. With Magnaflow, there's nothing like rocking and grooving to the true sound of your engine.
Of course, Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust Systems offer more than throaty sound. Instant horsepower gains, abundant pulling torque, and a helping hand to improve your gas mileage are also on tap. Not to mention, the unbeatable performance looks of single or dual tailpipes running out your back end or sides.
Magnaflow engineers their Cat-Back Exhaust Systems to bolt on easy, giving you more time to cruise. All pipes are mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing from the flanges to the tailpipes. Magnaflow also throws at least one of their high-powered mufflers into the mix to complete the system. Depending on your ride, they even come in both single and dual kits for gas and diesel engines. Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1303 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Christian M (LA HABRA, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Hyundai Veloster — Tuesday at 9:08 PM
MF gave my car a nice sound and it's not too loud. If you live in California magnaflow will not send the catalytic converter if you choose that option. Other than that the price was great and I am loving the way my car sounds now.
Reviewed by MICHAEL J (Herndon, VA) Reviewed for a 2016 Lexus RC F — Mar 10, 2017 6:41 AM
I'm a little disappointed that the stainless steel pipes and their welds don't look like quality craftsmanship that I was thinking it would be. The drone below 2000 rpm with a load on the engine is very annoying, so you have to drive in a higher gear to keep the rpm above the drone. Maybe MF could use a larger canister muffler to solve this issue.
Reviewed by Andy L (Placentia, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 09, 2017 9:49 PM
Looks stealthy and sexy...sounds refined but growls when you stab it. Provides quick response and picked up 2 MPG improvement!
Reviewed by amy d (LISBON FALLS, ME) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Frontier — Mar 06, 2017 5:07 PM
Great sounding exhaust. The deepest sound runs at about 2 - 2 1/2 RPMs. Nice stainless steel tip. Just wish it had a double ended tip rather than a single. Very pleased with the sound and the look.