- Remove exhaust restrictions and enjoy white-knuckle power gains with Magnaflow Performance Headers
- Custom engineered to pair perfectly with your year, make and model
- Unlocks hidden horsepower, torque and throttle response for a more exhilarating driving experience
- Fully mandrel- bent from durable 16-gauge stainless steel with tuned primary tubes
- Each exhaust port is specially shaped to smooth out the fumes as they spew out of your engine
- CNC-carved 3/8” flanges resist warping for a leak-free fit
- Treated to a high-temp titanium ceramic coating
- Connects to your exhaust system with an OEM-style collector flange
- Comes equipped with built-in ports for your factory emissions sensors
- 49-state street legal
- New gaskets and mounting hardware included
There's a simple rule of thumb when it comes to exhausts: the faster the flow, the faster you go. Restrictions in your system rob you of precious ponies, and the worst offenders under the hood are clunky exhaust manifolds. Bust up the exhaust bottleneck and unlock an immediate boost in horsepower and torque with Magnaflow Performance Headers.
From the 3/8" CNC-carved flanges down to the OE-style collector flange, every inch of your Magnaflow Exhaust Headers is engineered to rush spent fumes out of your motor at warp speed. They're custom mandrel bent from 16-gauge stainless steel, equipped with fast-flowing ports and armed with tuned-length primary tubes. Plus, your Magnaflow Headers are insulated with a titanium ceramic coating to beat back the heat and add an intimidating appearance to your engine block.
Everything you need to mount your high-flow Magnaflow Exhaust Manifold is included: gaskets, hardware and instructions. They even come equipped with ports to plug in your emission sensors, making them 49-state street legal.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships Between 4/03 - 4/05
- What Do You Drive?