- The MBRP Angled Rolled Exhaust Tip fits any exit pipe with a 4" diameter
- Crafted from high-strength 100% T-304 stainless steel for longevity and corrosion resistance
- The MBRP Angled Rolled Exhaust Tip sports a mirror-polished shine that puts chrome to shame
- Showcases an ultra-fast angle cut shape with smooth rolled edges
- MBRP Exhaust Tips bolt-on to your exit pipe with an integrated internal clamp—no big ugly external clamps or tricky welds needed
- 4" inlet/ 5" outlet/ 12" total length
- Your MBRP Angled Rolled Exhaust Tip carries a 5-year warranty
The throaty idle rumble. The huge acceleration roar. Your diesel exhaust is only missing one part: a hot exhaust tip. Enter MBRP's Angled Rolled Exhaust Tip-12" of pure stainless steel shine and maximum durability that's the ideal finishing touch to any exit pipe.
This MBRP Exhaust Tip highlights the advanced angle/slash cut design that's ideal for ultra-modern style. It's finished with smooth rolled edges for endless mirror-like shine.
Bold is the word for all of MBRP's world famous diesel performance exhaust parts. They craft exhaust tips with 100% T-304 stainless steel for complete durability and a shine that defeats corrosion. Each tip uses an integrated bolt-on mounting design-no bulky clamps or tricky welding. And, your MBRP Angled Rolled Exhaust Tip carries a 5-year warranty.
MBRP Angle Rolled Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
70 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rogelio R (EAGLE PASS, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Frontier — Aug 15, 2014 3:15 PM
Well packed, sharp appearance , very easy to install. Gives my truck a cool look. Will continue to buy from Autoanything . They have a great selection of products at a reasonable price...shipping is FREE !!
Reviewed by Antonio s (FREEPORT, NY) — Jul 01, 2014 6:18 AM
within two months of installation the tips started to discolor. they are turning light brown. It looks like it is burning from the heat of the exhaust. 2011 Ram 1500
Reviewed by Thomas O (NORTH STONINGTON, CT) Reviewed for a 1995 Chevy C/K 1500 — Jun 26, 2014 10:35 AM
The product was first quality, with very high polishing. It looks very good on the truck as the original pipe has become rusty looking.
Reviewed by Dewey M (Columbus, NC) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Econoline — Jun 03, 2014 8:30 PM
This fit my 2006 E-150 perfectly! Just the right length and fit snugly over the 3" exhaust pipe. Looks awesome and the installation was a snap. You will need a metric allen wrench to tighten. Very pleased!
MBRP Angle Rolled Exhaust Tip
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/26 - 12/30