- The MBRP Angled Rolled Exhaust Tip fits any exit pipe with a 4" diameter
- Crafted from high-strength 100% T-304 stainless steel for longevity and corrosion resistance
- The MBRP Angled Rolled Exhaust Tip sports a mirror-polished shine that puts chrome to shame
- Showcases an ultra-fast angle cut shape with smooth rolled edges
- MBRP Exhaust Tips bolt-on to your exit pipe with an integrated internal clamp—no big ugly external clamps or tricky welds needed
- 4" inlet/ 5" outlet/ 12" total length
- Your MBRP Angled Rolled Exhaust Tip carries a 5-year warranty
The throaty idle rumble. The huge acceleration roar. Your diesel exhaust is only missing one part: a hot exhaust tip. Enter MBRP's Angled Rolled Exhaust Tip-12" of pure stainless steel shine and maximum durability that's the ideal finishing touch to any exit pipe.
This MBRP Exhaust Tip highlights the advanced angle/slash cut design that's ideal for ultra-modern style. It's finished with smooth rolled edges for endless mirror-like shine.
Bold is the word for all of MBRP's world famous diesel performance exhaust parts. They craft exhaust tips with 100% T-304 stainless steel for complete durability and a shine that defeats corrosion. Each tip uses an integrated bolt-on mounting design-no bulky clamps or tricky welding. And, your MBRP Angled Rolled Exhaust Tip carries a 5-year warranty.
MBRP Angle Rolled Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
92 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eric A (Ridgefield, WA) — Jun 24, 2017 3:34 PM
As expected I had to cut off about 8" of the existing tail pipe end since it stuck out so far already. I read a lot of guys renting pipe cutting equipment and so forth. At the suggestion of a mechanic, I used a cordless sawsall. worked fine. I cleaned up the cut with an angle grinder. Slid on the new tip and positioned it the way i wanted. tightened it and was done.
Reviewed by Michael L (DUNDEE, OR) Reviewed for a 1997 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 14, 2016 8:16 AM
I love you store.I wish I would have found it be I went to all America camper .I would have saved a lot of money. You are the best.you have my business. I have told everyone I know about you.
Reviewed by Chris D (GRAND RAPIDS, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Aug 24, 2016 9:24 PM
The tip installed nice and looks great. Hopefully it hold up but it seems well made.
Reviewed by Richard C (Aloha, OR) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-350 — Aug 13, 2016 9:33 PM
I wanted a tailpipe extension that is durable and a high quality product. This extension is the right choice. Five stars across the board.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/21 - 7/25