- The MBRP Angled Rolled Exhaust Tip fits any exit pipe with a 4" diameter
- Crafted from high-strength 100% T-304 stainless steel for longevity and corrosion resistance
- The MBRP Angled Rolled Exhaust Tip sports a mirror-polished shine that puts chrome to shame
- Showcases an ultra-fast angle cut shape with smooth rolled edges
- MBRP Exhaust Tips bolt-on to your exit pipe with an integrated internal clamp—no big ugly external clamps or tricky welds needed
- 4" inlet/ 5" outlet/ 12" total length
- Your MBRP Angled Rolled Exhaust Tip carries a 5-year warranty
The throaty idle rumble. The huge acceleration roar. Your diesel exhaust is only missing one part: a hot exhaust tip. Enter MBRP's Angled Rolled Exhaust Tip-12" of pure stainless steel shine and maximum durability that's the ideal finishing touch to any exit pipe.
This MBRP Exhaust Tip highlights the advanced angle/slash cut design that's ideal for ultra-modern style. It's finished with smooth rolled edges for endless mirror-like shine.
Bold is the word for all of MBRP's world famous diesel performance exhaust parts. They craft exhaust tips with 100% T-304 stainless steel for complete durability and a shine that defeats corrosion. Each tip uses an integrated bolt-on mounting design-no bulky clamps or tricky welding. And, your MBRP Angled Rolled Exhaust Tip carries a 5-year warranty.
MBRP Angle Rolled Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
76 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Justin M (Williamston, MI) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Sep 17, 2015 4:26 PM
Stands out really nice. High quality product and installation easy. Tightening bolt needs to be relocated though. Kind of a pain on my dually
Reviewed by stephen s (Apache Junction, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jul 28, 2015 6:57 AM
First trip hauling camper up north and it turned a yellow discolored look.
Reviewed by Steven N (Janesville, WI) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-350 — May 21, 2015 12:53 PM
The tip is quality product it's polished & fits the 5 in exhaust perfect...looks like a monster exhaust at first glance you think there's no way that will look good.. But it does... Ide definitely recommend it to any body........
Reviewed by David W (Farmville, VA) Reviewed for a 2002 Pontiac Bonneville — Mar 05, 2015 9:03 AM
Very friendly and helpful. Got the right part I was looking for and it fix great great and looks great. I have dealer with auto anything a couple times and have got great sale. When I need more parts I will deal with them
Reviewed by Larry O (Le Roy, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Feb 02, 2015 8:24 PM
Looks great. Had a smaller one on my last truck. The only complaint is that you need a larger ( than your normal set of ) Allen wrench for installation and there is not one included. Had to go buy one.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/06 - 10/08