- The MBRP Dual-Wall Angled Exhaust Tip fits any exit pipe with a 4" diameter
- Crafted from high-strength 100% T-304 stainless steel for longevity and corrosion resistance
- The MBRP Dual-Wall Angled Exhaust Tip sports a mirror-polished shine that puts chrome to shame
- Showcases an ultra-fast angle cut shape with folded finish edges
- MBRP Exhaust Tips bolt-on to your exit pipe with an integrated internal clamp—no big ugly external clamps or tricky welds needed
- Your MBRP Dual-Wall Angled Exhaust Tip carries a 5-year warranty
The throaty idle rumble. The huge acceleration roar. Your diesel exhaust is only missing one part: a hot exhaust tip. Enter MBRP's Dual-Wall Angled Exhaust Tip-12" of pure stainless steel shine and maximum durability that's the ideal finishing touch to any exit pipe.
This MBRP Exhaust Tip highlights the advanced angle/slash cut design that's ideal for ultra-modern style. Plus, it boasts the strength of dual wall construction for an unmatched exit look.
Bold is the word for all of MBRP's world famous diesel performance exhaust parts. They craft exhaust tips with 100% T-304 stainless steel for complete durability and a shine that defeats yellowing and corrosion.
Each MBRP Tip uses an integrated bolt-on mounting design-no bulky clamps or tricky welding. And, your MBRP Dual-Wall Angled Exhaust Tip carries a 5-year warranty.
MBRP Dual Wall Angle Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
64 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Edward E (Erie, CO) Reviewed for a 2005 GMC Sierra — Feb 12, 2015 3:07 PM
Installed on my 2005 GMC Duramax, looks great. The dual wall is awesome. Much nicer than the tip that came with my MBRP kit I installed 8 years ago.
Reviewed by Chris P (Berry, KY) — Dec 17, 2014 10:32 AM
Very pleased with the purchase of this product. Aesthetically pleasing as well as functional. Great custom addition.
Reviewed by Brandon E (WESTFIELD, MA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Apr 08, 2014 7:11 AM
I dont no if its in my head but I do belive that it changed the sound of my exhaust for the better of course.
Reviewed by Ronald P (Lakewood, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Feb 25, 2014 6:49 AM
The stock tail pipe would fill up with mud and it would take a hammer and screwdriver to get it out This tip changed the angle and the problem is fixed.
MBRP Dual Wall Angle Exhaust Tip
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/02 - 3/04