- The MBRP Dual-Wall Angled Exhaust Tip fits any exit pipe with a 4" diameter
- Crafted from high-strength 100% T-304 stainless steel for longevity and corrosion resistance
- The MBRP Dual-Wall Angled Exhaust Tip sports a mirror-polished shine that puts chrome to shame
- Showcases an ultra-fast angle cut shape with folded finish edges
- MBRP Exhaust Tips bolt-on to your exit pipe with an integrated internal clamp—no big ugly external clamps or tricky welds needed
- Your MBRP Dual-Wall Angled Exhaust Tip carries a 5-year warranty
The throaty idle rumble. The huge acceleration roar. Your diesel exhaust is only missing one part: a hot exhaust tip. Enter MBRP's Dual-Wall Angled Exhaust Tip-12" of pure stainless steel shine and maximum durability that's the ideal finishing touch to any exit pipe.
This MBRP Exhaust Tip highlights the advanced angle/slash cut design that's ideal for ultra-modern style. Plus, it boasts the strength of dual wall construction for an unmatched exit look.
Bold is the word for all of MBRP's world famous diesel performance exhaust parts. They craft exhaust tips with 100% T-304 stainless steel for complete durability and a shine that defeats yellowing and corrosion.
Each MBRP Tip uses an integrated bolt-on mounting design-no bulky clamps or tricky welding. And, your MBRP Dual-Wall Angled Exhaust Tip carries a 5-year warranty.
MBRP Dual Wall Angle Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
73 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jason B (Tampa, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Apr 20, 2016 4:18 AM
I was looking for a tip to replace the "too large" of tip that came with my AFE cat-back exhaust for my '14+ Silverado. This was the ticket. Very well constructed. Looks great. Super happy with it.
Reviewed by Roy O (FULTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Mar 28, 2016 6:00 AM
Took a little longer than I expected to receive it, but fit and appearance and fit was good
Reviewed by SCOTT D (SAINT PAUL, MN) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Mar 27, 2016 6:08 AM
The site did not discuss the need to cut the factory exhaust prior to installation. (unless I missed it) I cut 8 inches off and then the fit was perfect. Delivery time was very slow.
Reviewed by Nick E (HIGHLANDS RANCH, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Mar 15, 2016 7:06 AM
Dual wall tip is the only way to go. The powder coat is easy to clean when you get in the mud. With a little cutting the tip was easy to install. Makes the dually look that much better.
Reviewed by Craig W (Littlefork, MN) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Nov 07, 2015 7:10 AM
Great looking addition to my truck. Did involve cutting about 4 inches or so off end of tailpipe. Accomplished with the use of stiff paper wrapped around the pipe as a guide to mark a cut line with a Sharpie and then cut off with a Sawsall. .
- Save 10% Use Promo Code 18310
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/28 - 8/01
There are no customer reviews for this product
- 2012 toyota tundra mbrp dual exhaust
- loud diesel exhaust systems
- rectangular tailpipes
- turbo pipe for ford truck
- jeep headers
- toyota exhaust systems
- audi accesories
- chevy silverado dual exhaust
- 2013 f150 black exhaust tip mbrp
- truck mufflers
- truck winch for sale
- led running lights for cars
- what is a nerf bar