- The MBRP Dual-Wall Angled Exhaust Tip fits any exit pipe with a 4" diameter
- Crafted from high-strength 100% T-304 stainless steel for longevity and corrosion resistance
- The MBRP Dual-Wall Angled Exhaust Tip sports a mirror-polished shine that puts chrome to shame
- Showcases an ultra-fast angle cut shape with folded finish edges
- MBRP Exhaust Tips bolt-on to your exit pipe with an integrated internal clamp—no big ugly external clamps or tricky welds needed
- Your MBRP Dual-Wall Angled Exhaust Tip carries a 5-year warranty
The throaty idle rumble. The huge acceleration roar. Your diesel exhaust is only missing one part: a hot exhaust tip. Enter MBRP's Dual-Wall Angled Exhaust Tip-12" of pure stainless steel shine and maximum durability that's the ideal finishing touch to any exit pipe.
This MBRP Exhaust Tip highlights the advanced angle/slash cut design that's ideal for ultra-modern style. Plus, it boasts the strength of dual wall construction for an unmatched exit look.
Bold is the word for all of MBRP's world famous diesel performance exhaust parts. They craft exhaust tips with 100% T-304 stainless steel for complete durability and a shine that defeats yellowing and corrosion.
Each MBRP Tip uses an integrated bolt-on mounting design-no bulky clamps or tricky welding. And, your MBRP Dual-Wall Angled Exhaust Tip carries a 5-year warranty.
MBRP Dual Wall Angle Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
69 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Craig W (Littlefork, MN) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Nov 07, 2015 7:10 AM
Great looking addition to my truck. Did involve cutting about 4 inches or so off end of tailpipe. Accomplished with the use of stiff paper wrapped around the pipe as a guide to mark a cut line with a Sharpie and then cut off with a Sawsall. .
Reviewed by Greg R (EAST BRIDGEWATER, MA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jul 09, 2015 5:45 AM
I have a '15 Silverado and the exhaust pipe OD is 2.75" I really wanted this tip and they don't offer a 2.75" ID for the tip. Luckily I work at a sheet metal shop and fabricated a sleeve to fill the gap. Once I got it tight, it looked great on the truck. Hope it lasts
Reviewed by Tyler O (Ferndale, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — May 25, 2015 11:51 PM
Great value and fast shipping. Only knocked price to 4 stars cuz i hate paying that much for a tip. But the quality is top notch and it looks amazing. Bigger than was expected but in a good way
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/10 - 2/12
There are no customer reviews for this product
- 2012 toyota tundra mbrp dual exhaust
- loud diesel exhaust systems
- rectangular tailpipes
- turbo pipe for ford truck
- jeep headers
- toyota exhaust systems
- audi accesories
- chevy silverado dual exhaust
- 2013 f150 black exhaust tip mbrp
- truck mufflers
- truck winch for sale
- led running lights for cars
- what is a nerf bar