- Fire up your 5.0 'Stang with MBRP Long Tube Headers
- Custom crafted for a perfect fit on your Pony car
- Delivers up to an extra 44 hp and 28 ft-lbs of torque when combined with MBRP's Race Series Catback Exhaust and Off-Road H-Pipes
- Releases your V8's natural growl and strikes fear in the hearts of would-be red light challengers
- Pairs perfectly with nitrous, supercharger and oversized camshaft upgrades
- Built with 1.875" primary tubing that flows down to 3" merge-style spike collectors
- Equipped with 3/8" laser-cut flanges for a flush fit against your engine block
- Comes complete with new mounting hardware and O2 wire harness extensions
- Your MBRP Long Tube Headers are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
With great power comes great responsibility—as a Mustang owner, it's your job to smoke any slammed-to-the-ground import, goosed-up Euro racer or hot-dogged American muscle car that dares rev its engine. For the gas-pedal gusto you need to rake in the pink slips, deck out your Pony car with MBRP Long Tube Headers. When paired with MBRP's Race Series Catback Exhaust and Off-Road H-Pipes, these performance headers unlock up to 44 hp and 28 ft-lbs of axle-twisting torque.
Custom engineered for a perfect fit under the hood, MBRP Headers are built from boss T304 stainless steel for unwavering strength and reliability. Each cylinder gets its own 1.875" piece of piping that all flow down to a 3" merge-style spike collector for unrestrained flow and enhanced engine scavenging. Plus, the beefy 3/8" flanges are laser-cut for a leak-free fit against your block.
Everything you need for a seamless install is included with your MBRP Long Tube Exhaust Headers. Along with new mounting hardware, you get O2 wire harness extensions. And, MBRP backs your new Exhaust Headers with a Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships Between 10/15 - 10/19
- What Do You Drive?