- Test your rig’s true power and sound with the MBRP Muffler Delete Pipe
- Choose from an array of diameters and lengths for a perfect fit
- The easy way to compare performance with and without mufflers
- Crafted from your choice of aluminized, T409 or T304 stainless steel
- Backed by a 3-year warranty for aluminum and a Lifetime Warranty for stainless steel
Designed by egghead engineers and accepted by timid drivers, the muffler is the only thing standing between you and maximum performance. So, cast off that wet blanket and unleash some extreme diesel power & sound with the MBRP Muffler Delete Pipe.
Bolt the muffler delete pipe to your OEM exhaust for a massive power boost. Or better yet, mate it to a performance downpipe, catalytic converter delete and exhaust system to light a fire under the Promethean prop-turner that's powering your rig.
MBRP offers a range of diameters and lengths so you can delete any muffler on any rig. MBRP delete pipes are crafted from aluminized, T304 or T409 stainless steel—the aluminized model is backed by a 3-year warranty, the stainless pipes for a Lifetime.
MBRP Muffler Delete Pipes Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by cody w (CLEARWATER, FL) Reviewed for a 1996 Dodge Ram — Sep 24, 2014 9:02 AM
The stock ram 2500 has 3in piping and 4in from the cat, so all I needed was one adapter and two 4in ubolt clamps. Easy install with 0 problems.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/26 - 7/28
There are no customer reviews for this product
- mbrp exhaust, mufflers & tips
- bakflip truck bed covers reviews
- borla cat back exhaust sound
- bully dog gt gas tuner specs
- kia car seat covers
- audi accessories
- volkswagen performance exhaust
- truck exhausts
- cat back exhaust for mazda 3
- ford f-150 bed liner
- luggage rack carriers
- car covers for sale
- car window wind deflectors