- The MBRP Turndown Exhaust Tip fits multiple diameter exhaust and is designed for beefy diesel systems
- Crafted from high-strength 100% T-304 stainless steel for longevity and corrosion resistance
- The MBRP Turndown Exhaust Tip sports a mirror-polished shine that puts chrome to shame
- Showcases the classic turndown exhaust tip style that can also be mounted as a turn-out
- MBRP Exhaust Tips bolt-on to your exit pipe with an integrated internal clamp-no big ugly external clamps or tricky welds needed
- Your MBRP Turndown Tip carries a 5-year warranty
MBRP introduces their big and bold take on a classic exhaust tip design. The MBRP Turndown Exhaust Tip has a massive presence that's much larger than the previous king of turndown tip size. A highly-polished style make MBRP's Turndown Exhaust Tip one bad way to top-off a diesel exhaust.
Diesels and their exhausts are built tough. MBRP makes the Turndown Exhaust Tip to match, using top-grade 304 stainless steel to do the job. With the most corrosion-resistant alloy and an enduring shine, this is one tip that could outlast your exhaust-or even your truck.
Installation fiascos aren't an option with MBRP exhaust tips. In fact, the MBRP's Turndown Tip bolts on fast to your exit pipe. All you need is a ratchet and the right socket to tighten the internal clamp-no welding, no ugly external clamps. Best yet, your MBRP Turndown Exhaust Tip carries a no-nonsense 5-year warranty. Finally, an exhaust tip worthy of your burly rig!
MBRP Turndown Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
53 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Donald S (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Oct 08, 2016 8:12 AM
Had to cut mine back to get it installed other than that I feel good and looks good
Reviewed by Loren B (LITTLETON, CO) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Oct 04, 2016 4:51 AM
Excellent product, and great value. Item received in a timely fashion. Very pleased with the entire transaction.
Reviewed by Robert P (GREAT FALLS, MT) — Aug 20, 2016 2:00 PM
Wasn't super easy to install. Really tight fit going on and couldn't get it all the way on-however will probably make it that much more difficult for someone to steal. The chrome has changed color after just a few hundred miles. Fist installed it matched the bumper, but now has a brown tinge to it-I am ok with that though as I have the turndown for function not looks. Seems a little pricey for what it is, but overall will keep it and run with it.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code 18310
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/21 - 2/23
There are no customer reviews for this product
- mbrp exhaust, mufflers & tips
- 5 inch exhaust tips
- bracketron universal tablet headrest mount
- putco silver lux led headlight conversion kit
- chevy exhaust
- jeep headers review
- jeep seat covers for dogs
- nissan titan running boards
- toyota tundra exhaust tip
- 2011 f150 headers
- car stops for garage
- auto license plate holders
- best tonneau covers for pickup trucks