- Drain the drone from your exhaust system with MBRP Universal Resonators
- The perfcore design banishes bad tones, enhances engine roar and reduces backpressure all at once
- Available in a wide range of sizes to fit cars, trucks and SUVs
- Crafted from either aluminized steel or T304 stainless
- Mounts in place of your factory resonator—cutting may be required
- Backed by a 3-year warranty for aluminized steel and a Lifetime Warranty for stainless steel
Raw power starts with a rip-roaring exhaust system. Trouble is, the leading cause of in-cab drone is pairing a fire-breathing exhaust with a stock resonator. Make sure your powerplant's true tone rings true by chucking your factory gear and slipping on an MBRP Universal Resonator.
The magic starts in the belly of your MBRP Universal Resonator. Its ingenious perfcore design cancels out drone without creating a bottleneck. The result: maximum performance and minimal drone. Plus, MBRP builds each Exhaust Resonator from either aluminized steel or T304 stainless steel for lasting durability that fits into any budget.
Whether you're rocking a compact import or rolling in a beefy diesel pickup, there's an MBRP Universal Resonator that fits your auto. They're available in a wide range of sizes, from 2.25" to 4" inputs. And, they're backed by a 3-year warranty for aluminized and a Lifetime Warranty for stainless.
MBRP Universal Resonators Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Cole H (Chicago, IL) Reviewed for a 2007 Hummer H3 — Sep 02, 2015 3:53 AM
It's pretty simple. Rattle trap exhaust is now smooth reving, with zero loss of power after updated dyno. Only issue would be weight, pretty heavy part to add in. One of the ideas behind this Hummer H3 was to reduce weight and all lite weight exhaust just got killed back to stock weight with this installed.
Reviewed by Michelle C (MONROE, OH) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Altima — May 21, 2014 11:06 AM
Sound , fit and finish , and overall looks are above standard for the price. Now only time will tell if its up to the test of day in day out pounding in the Midwest of the US.
Reviewed by Charles N (CONGERS, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Infiniti G35 — Jan 09, 2014 2:22 PM
The product was shipped in a timely manner. The product was installed in my 2008 G35X and sounds great. I have no more exhaust drone sound in my car.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code 18310
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/26 - 7/28
There are no customer reviews for this product
- best rated exhaust system for duramax
- mbrp exhaust canada
- mbrp turbo downpipe
- dodge diesel exhaust
- ford headers
- lexus exhaust system performance
- dual exhaust f150
- chevrolet silverado resonator
- best exhaust for gmc sierra
- luggage rack cover
- high performance car air filters
- leather wheel covers