- Drain the drone from your exhaust system with MBRP Universal Resonators
- The perfcore design banishes bad tones, enhances engine roar and reduces backpressure all at once
- Available in a wide range of sizes to fit cars, trucks and SUVs
- Crafted from either aluminized steel or T304 stainless
- Mounts in place of your factory resonator—cutting may be required
- Backed by a 3-year warranty for aluminized steel and a Lifetime Warranty for stainless steel
Raw power starts with a rip-roaring exhaust system. Trouble is, the leading cause of in-cab drone is pairing a fire-breathing exhaust with a stock resonator. Make sure your powerplant's true tone rings true by chucking your factory gear and slipping on an MBRP Universal Resonator.
The magic starts in the belly of your MBRP Universal Resonator. Its ingenious perfcore design cancels out drone without creating a bottleneck. The result: maximum performance and minimal drone. Plus, MBRP builds each Exhaust Resonator from either aluminized steel or T304 stainless steel for lasting durability that fits into any budget.
Whether you're rocking a compact import or rolling in a beefy diesel pickup, there's an MBRP Universal Resonator that fits your auto. They're available in a wide range of sizes, from 2.25" to 4" inputs. And, they're backed by a 3-year warranty for aluminized and a Lifetime Warranty for stainless.
MBRP Universal Resonators Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark D (WASHINGTON, NJ) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Maxima — Dec 14, 2016 1:57 PM
After installing resonator, the cabin drone was eliminated and I still have the mean tone I was looking for with my magnaflow exhaust. Great choice if you want sound with no loss of exhaust velocity.
Reviewed by Cole H (Chicago, IL) Reviewed for a 2007 Hummer H3 — Sep 02, 2015 3:53 AM
It's pretty simple. Rattle trap exhaust is now smooth reving, with zero loss of power after updated dyno. Only issue would be weight, pretty heavy part to add in. One of the ideas behind this Hummer H3 was to reduce weight and all lite weight exhaust just got killed back to stock weight with this installed.
Reviewed by Michelle C (MONROE, OH) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Altima — May 21, 2014 11:06 AM
Sound , fit and finish , and overall looks are above standard for the price. Now only time will tell if its up to the test of day in day out pounding in the Midwest of the US.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/31 - 8/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
- mbrp exhaust, mufflers & tips
- banks monster exhaust review
- ebc green stuff reviews
- how to stop water coming under garage door
- lexus gear
- dodge diesel exhaust
- dodge exhaust
- fj cruiser exhaust systems
- ford mustang car mats
- 2006 dodge charger catalytic converter
- nerf boards
- rain deflectors
- custom car seats