- Drain the drone from your exhaust system with MBRP Universal Resonators
- The perfcore design banishes bad tones, enhances engine roar and reduces backpressure all at once
- Available in a wide range of sizes to fit cars, trucks and SUVs
- Crafted from either aluminized steel or T304 stainless
- Mounts in place of your factory resonator—cutting may be required
- Backed by a 3-year warranty for aluminized steel and a Lifetime Warranty for stainless steel
Raw power starts with a rip-roaring exhaust system. Trouble is, the leading cause of in-cab drone is pairing a fire-breathing exhaust with a stock resonator. Make sure your powerplant's true tone rings true by chucking your factory gear and slipping on an MBRP Universal Resonator.
The magic starts in the belly of your MBRP Universal Resonator. Its ingenious perfcore design cancels out drone without creating a bottleneck. The result: maximum performance and minimal drone. Plus, MBRP builds each Exhaust Resonator from either aluminized steel or T304 stainless steel for lasting durability that fits into any budget.
Whether you're rocking a compact import or rolling in a beefy diesel pickup, there's an MBRP Universal Resonator that fits your auto. They're available in a wide range of sizes, from 2.25" to 4" inputs. And, they're backed by a 3-year warranty for aluminized and a Lifetime Warranty for stainless.
MBRP Universal Resonators Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michelle C (MONROE, OH) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Altima — May 21, 2014 11:06 AM
Sound , fit and finish , and overall looks are above standard for the price. Now only time will tell if its up to the test of day in day out pounding in the Midwest of the US.
Reviewed by Charles N (CONGERS, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Infiniti G35 — Jan 09, 2014 2:22 PM
The product was shipped in a timely manner. The product was installed in my 2008 G35X and sounds great. I have no more exhaust drone sound in my car.
Reviewed by Tim V (Gretna, NE) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Excursion — Nov 12, 2013 8:15 PM
Good resonator for 4 inch exhaust. Purchased in order to decrease "drone" at 60-70 mph. No install instructions with unit. I had to contact mbrp as their was no inlet or exit labeled and wasn't sure which was which.
Reviewed by Kilo N (EXETER, NH) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Mustang — Sep 12, 2013 1:16 PM
I have a 2013 Ford Mustang with a 3.7L V6 & it has various performance upgrades which includes a Roush exhaust-which was far too loud-& adding one of these to each side of the dual exhaust allowed me to retain the performance of a free flow exhaust but KILLED the exhaust drone (which was made even worse by the fact that the car is a convertible). These resonators were a great fit, made well, lightweight, & did exactly what I bought them to do - remove the exhaust drone. I highly recommend these.
MBRP Universal Resonators
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 4/27 - 4/29
There are no customer reviews for this product
- mbrp cat back exhaust system
- mbrp delete pipe
- mbrp h-pipe
- 4 inch mbrp turbo back exhaust
- audi accesories
- dodge exhaust
- jeep headers review
- 2004 f150 fender flares
- 2011 challenger exhaust
- ford f250 diesel exhaust system
- performance air filters for cars
- receiver hitch accessories
- truck rubber floor mats