- Add galloping horsepower and off-the-line torque to your car, truck or SUV with PaceSetter Exhaust Systems
- Custom-manufactured to fit your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from 16-gauge mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing
- Larger diameter than your stock system for wide-open flow
- Includes a long-life performance muffler to eliminate harmful backpressure
- Choose from 3 different PaceSetter systems engineered for your specific needs (depends on vehicle):
- PaceSetter Monza: American-bread power and European-refinement for your sports car or compact - finished with a smooth black coat
- PaceSetter Predator: dual-exit system delivers an attention-grabbing growl and brawny boost power to your truck or SUV
- PaceSetter TFX: Delivers an economical, 50-state street-legal kick of horsepower and torque
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Finished with stunning chrome or stainless exhaust tips
- Every system includes all necessary hardware and detailed instructions for a hassle-free installation
- Your PaceSetter Exhaust System carries a 3-year warranty
The performance is straight off the racetrack. The sound is throaty and pure. The fine finish is unmistakable. Meet PaceSetter Exhaust Systems. These race-inspired systems combine unbeatable performance with good old-fashioned American quality and ingenuity. It's the ultimate way to power-up any car, truck or SUV.
Even better, PaceSetter manufactures a wide array of systems tailored to meet your needs. For all-out muscle in your truck or SUV, choose the booming growl of the dual-exit Predator Exhaust System. Looking to pump up the ponies of your sports car or compact? Nothing beats the refined purr and power of a Monza Exhaust System. Or, check out the TFX Systems for a wallet-friendly boost of horsepower and torque.
PaceSetter Exhaust Systems start with 16-gauge aluminized steel in a wider diameter than stock pipes. They're then mandrel bent, fitted with a high-flow muffler and finished with stunning chrome or stainless tips (depends on exhaust style). Plus, PaceSetter systems are precision engineered for an exact fit and include detailed instructions for a simple setup. And, PaceSetter backs your performance exhaust system with a 3-year warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
PaceSetter Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
93 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kevin V (PORTSMOUTH, RI) Reviewed for a 1995 Honda Accord — Jun 11, 2014 8:11 PM
My friend and I tried to install it ourselves, but it is very difficult to correctly install this exhaust, or probably all, without a full lift just because being on your back you can't get all the right angles on the connecting pieces. Sounds very good and looks even better
Reviewed by Michael G H (PLEASUREVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Escort — Jun 07, 2014 4:22 AM
the cat back exhaust went on easy enough. the old one was harder to get off than I expected. the old exhaust manifold was hard to get off as well and the new header was difficult to install. I had to modify two things to make it to work.
Reviewed by Joseph S (Hollywood, SC) Reviewed for a 1991 Toyota Celica — Apr 14, 2014 8:42 PM
It didn't come with the mid section of pipe also had to cut and weld our own hangers but other than it wasn't bad looks very nice
Reviewed by Roderick K (Teaneck, NJ) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Monte Carlo — Mar 12, 2014 8:23 PM
Purchased the PaceSetter Monza for my 2004 Monte Carlo. It arrived in only a few days, I inspected it and it seemed fine. I will be honest, I didn't install it myself my mechanic did, judging from the looks of it I knew some welding would be needed. We were impressed on the quality of the exhaust system, It took about an hour or two, and when it was completed, it looked beautiful! Great sound kind of like a throaty rumble, and made my car the real deal.
Reviewed by Robert n (NORTH BEND, WA) Reviewed for a 1994 Jeep Cherokee — Jan 31, 2014 12:39 PM
missing pipe that boils up to the header and the part that comes from that pipe to the muffler
- Ships Between 9/08 - 9/10
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- pacesetter exhaust
- flowmaster american thunder
- mbrp turbo back exhaust
- true dual exhaust
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- ford exhaust systems
- performance headers
- ram 1500 exhaust
- seat covers for nissan titan
- toyota tundra exhaust systems
- vehicle cover
- luggage carriers for vans
- bicycle carriers for trucks