- Add galloping horsepower and off-the-line torque to your car, truck or SUV with PaceSetter Exhaust Systems
- Custom-manufactured to fit your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from 16-gauge mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing
- Larger diameter than your stock system for wide-open flow
- Includes a long-life performance muffler to eliminate harmful backpressure
- Choose from 3 different PaceSetter systems engineered for your specific needs (depends on vehicle):
- PaceSetter Monza: American-bread power and European-refinement for your sports car or compact - finished with a smooth black coat
- PaceSetter Predator: dual-exit system delivers an attention-grabbing growl and brawny boost power to your truck or SUV
- PaceSetter TFX: Delivers an economical, 50-state street-legal kick of horsepower and torque
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Finished with stunning chrome or stainless exhaust tips
- Every system includes all necessary hardware and detailed instructions for a hassle-free installation
- Your PaceSetter Exhaust System carries a 3-year warranty
The performance is straight off the racetrack. The sound is throaty and pure. The fine finish is unmistakable. Meet PaceSetter Exhaust Systems. These race-inspired systems combine unbeatable performance with good old-fashioned American quality and ingenuity. It's the ultimate way to power-up any car, truck or SUV.
Even better, PaceSetter manufactures a wide array of systems tailored to meet your needs. For all-out muscle in your truck or SUV, choose the booming growl of the dual-exit Predator Exhaust System. Looking to pump up the ponies of your sports car or compact? Nothing beats the refined purr and power of a Monza Exhaust System. Or, check out the TFX Systems for a wallet-friendly boost of horsepower and torque.
PaceSetter Exhaust Systems start with 16-gauge aluminized steel in a wider diameter than stock pipes. They're then mandrel bent, fitted with a high-flow muffler and finished with stunning chrome or stainless tips (depends on exhaust style). Plus, PaceSetter systems are precision engineered for an exact fit and include detailed instructions for a simple setup. And, PaceSetter backs your performance exhaust system with a 3-year warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
PaceSetter Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
95 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by J. Guy I (BARRE, VT) — Feb 12, 2016 8:58 PM
I ordered this last year only to find it on back order. The other vendors did not have an after market exhaust for my TR7 so when I checked again you guys had it. I am very happy. Thank you!!!!
Reviewed by Stefan L (Brooklyn, NY) Reviewed for a 1979 Triumph TR7 — Dec 21, 2015 11:01 AM
This is my second pacesetter system in 5 years. The support brackets installed on muffler utilizes the stock bracket on car. The design of the muffler causes most of the weight at the very end of muffler, the supports are at the beginning. (See picture in catalog) This puts all the flexing and bending on muffler to mid section connection,which eventually fails. Additional support added to car tie down fitting from rear of muffler would solve this problem.
Reviewed by Kevin V (PORTSMOUTH, RI) Reviewed for a 1995 Honda Accord — Jun 11, 2014 8:11 PM
My friend and I tried to install it ourselves, but it is very difficult to correctly install this exhaust, or probably all, without a full lift just because being on your back you can't get all the right angles on the connecting pieces. Sounds very good and looks even better
Reviewed by Michael G H (PLEASUREVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Escort — Jun 07, 2014 4:22 AM
the cat back exhaust went on easy enough. the old one was harder to get off than I expected. the old exhaust manifold was hard to get off as well and the new header was difficult to install. I had to modify two things to make it to work.
Reviewed by Joseph S (Hollywood, SC) Reviewed for a 1991 Toyota Celica — Apr 14, 2014 8:42 PM
It didn't come with the mid section of pipe also had to cut and weld our own hangers but other than it wasn't bad looks very nice
Ships Between 5/31 - 6/02
- What Do You Drive?