- PaceSetter Shorty Headers ditch inefficient stock exhaust manifolds with specialized pipes for top performance
- Custom-made for your specific truck or SUV packing a V6 or V8 engine in an easy-to-install shorty configuration
- Forged from mandrel-bent 16-gauge mild steel tubing with your choice of protective finishes:
- Black paint (standard): Double-layered protective black paint is cured to a smooth finish. The paint provides solid protection against corrosion during the storage process.
- Armor Coat: PaceSetter's exclusive Armor Coat process utilizes two layers of metallic-ceramic protection that's cured at a searing 2000°F. It won't discolor like paint, chrome or dull coatings, and keeps under-hood temperatures lower.
- PaceSetter Shorty Headers boast substantially higher flow than inefficient stock exhaust manifolds
- CNC-machined thick steel flanges with milled surfaces ensure a proper fit and the best seal
- PaceSetter Shorty Headers come equipped with positions for all factory sensors
- Connects without hassle to the stock Y-pipe on most models
- PaceSetter Headers are designed with easy bolt-on installation in mind for most models (some vehicles require welding or fabrication, select vehicle above for details)
- Includes detailed step-by-step instructions and custom-machined gaskets; utilizes stock header bolts
- Made right here in the USA
- Your PaceSetter Shorty Headers are backed by a 3-year warranty
Long on power, easy installation-that's the formula behind PaceSetter Shorty Headers. With these custom-engineered pipes at your truck or SUV's side, top-end horsepower and smooth sound are all in stride.
Stock exhaust manifolds are inherently inefficient. That's why PaceSetter Shorty Headers are specifically engineered to deliver free-flowing power, boost engine style and keep under-hood temperatures out of the red zone. And, they preserve all smog mounting spots to help pass your next inspection (depends on vehicle).
PaceSetter Shorty Headers always stand taller than the competition. Each uses 16-gauge mandrel-bent mild steel with thick flanges for a leak-free fit. Your choice of protective coatings finish each Shorty Header: black paint or PaceSetter Headers' exclusive Armor*Coat.
For straightforward installation, PaceSetter Shorty Headers mount into place using the included gaskets and the factory bolts. Best yet, your PaceSetter Shorty Headers carry a 3-year warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
PaceSetter Shorty Headers Customer Reviews
55 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert Z (WILBER, NE) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 6:21 AM
Hardest part was removing the old manifolds. Once they were off installing the new headers was a breeze. Wish they would've come with high temp paint but other then that they seem to do the trick for the price.
Reviewed by James R (METAIRIE, LA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Aug 09, 2016 8:46 AM
not bad to install, sound great. paint burned off after one day of driving.
Reviewed by Tracy L (Kansas City, MO) Reviewed for a 1997 Chevy C/K 1500 — Dec 17, 2015 9:03 AM
I have the shorty ceramic coated set on a '97 Chevy C1500. The appearance and performance has been great. Bolted up to motor great. The only issue that I had was the collector connection with loose bolts was practically impossible to hookup on the passenger side. I have performance head pipes and cats but the they are not nearly large enough to mate up to the header. I still have small leaks. I'd like to see captured nuts and a flange that accepts donuts.
Reviewed by Chris S (Somerset, TX) Reviewed for a 1993 Ford Bronco — Sep 14, 2015 3:49 AM
great bang for the buck. Easy install. No issues with plugs or any other clearances anywhere. I decided to use remflex gaskets instead of the set that came with it. Sealed up great. Gaskets they send w/ headers aren't the worst I've seen but far from good. Not the best shorties out there overall but in the less than $200 group, they're top notch. Maybe the only game around at that price.
Ships Between 10/24 - 10/26
- What Do You Drive?