- PaceSetter Shorty Headers ditch inefficient stock exhaust manifolds with specialized pipes for top performance
- Custom-made for your specific truck or SUV packing a V6 or V8 engine in an easy-to-install shorty configuration
- Forged from mandrel-bent 16-gauge mild steel tubing with your choice of protective finishes:
- Black paint (standard): Double-layered protective black paint is cured to a smooth finish. The paint provides solid protection against corrosion during the storage process.
- Armor Coat: PaceSetter's exclusive Armor Coat process utilizes two layers of metallic-ceramic protection that's cured at a searing 2000°F. It won't discolor like paint, chrome or dull coatings, and keeps under-hood temperatures lower.
- PaceSetter Shorty Headers boast substantially higher flow than inefficient stock exhaust manifolds
- CNC-machined thick steel flanges with milled surfaces ensure a proper fit and the best seal
- PaceSetter Shorty Headers come equipped with positions for all factory sensors
- Connects without hassle to the stock Y-pipe on most models
- PaceSetter Headers are designed with easy bolt-on installation in mind for most models (some vehicles require welding or fabrication, select vehicle above for details)
- Includes detailed step-by-step instructions and custom-machined gaskets; utilizes stock header bolts
- Made right here in the USA
- Your PaceSetter Shorty Headers are backed by a 3-year warranty
Long on power, easy installation-that's the formula behind PaceSetter Shorty Headers. With these custom-engineered pipes at your truck or SUV's side, top-end horsepower and smooth sound are all in stride.
Stock exhaust manifolds are inherently inefficient. That's why PaceSetter Shorty Headers are specifically engineered to deliver free-flowing power, boost engine style and keep under-hood temperatures out of the red zone. And, they preserve all smog mounting spots to help pass your next inspection (depends on vehicle).
PaceSetter Shorty Headers always stand taller than the competition. Each uses 16-gauge mandrel-bent mild steel with thick flanges for a leak-free fit. Your choice of protective coatings finish each Shorty Header: black paint or PaceSetter Headers' exclusive Armor*Coat.
For straightforward installation, PaceSetter Shorty Headers mount into place using the included gaskets and the factory bolts. Best yet, your PaceSetter Shorty Headers carry a 3-year warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
PaceSetter Shorty Headers Customer Reviews
47 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Leroy A (Monroe, NC) Reviewed for a 1997 Chevy Camaro — Jan 16, 2014 8:11 AM
I am just now having them put on so I don't know how they will perform. However they had to be cut and welded on the right side so they would fit. They look good. I hope the performance is better than the installation.
Reviewed by Mark F (Lancaster, PA) — Aug 26, 2013 3:20 AM
could have been alot better gaskets for the install had to buy better ones from car dealer. They where metal ones two for each side.Overall the product sounds grat on my truck,they where less exspensive then buying new manifolds foi my truck .
Reviewed by Edward D (Palo Cedro, CA) — Jul 27, 2013 3:32 PM
I know I bought the cheap steel headers, but they did not match existing air attachments. I had to drill holes to accommodate the existing bolt pattern. Overall I was not impressed, and I will never buy Pacesetters again. I wish I'd found the brand I installed on my '03 one ton truck. They installed fast and were accurately manufactured for the application. I have info on the well made headers in the garage for reference next time I plan to buy headers. No pacesetters again. Thanks for asking.
Reviewed by robert m (PARSONSBURG, MD) Reviewed for a 1992 Ford F-150 — Jul 18, 2013 7:26 AM
Overall not too bad a install but was not direct fit on my 92 f150 4x4.where the egr hooks up had to hammer it to fit. Also had to have flexible coupling welded to driver side where header fits because it kept working loose from engine torque no matter how many times I tightened it. Overall not bad. I wish they coated the header with oil not cheap low temp paint had to strip off all old paint and apply hi temp header paint.
PaceSetter Shorty Headers
- Ships Between 12/18 - 12/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- pacesetter exhaust tips
- header reviews
- dc sports headers
- stainless works long tube headers
- volvo exhaust tips
- audi accesories
- nissan headers
- nissan titan exhaust systems
- dual exhaust systems for chevy silverado
- 2006 f150 headers
- winter floor mats for trucks
- auto anything performance chips
- seat cover truck