- Save 15% Use Promo Code 439815
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tap into extra horsepower and torque with Pypes H-Pipe Kits
- Custom-designed to pair with your year, make and model
- Fully mandrel-bent for peak exhaust flow
- Constructed from stainless steel tubing for peak durability
- Designed with ball flare connections standard (when needed)
- Available with or without catalytic converters (depending on your vehicle)
- Pypes H-Pipe Kits include a Lifetime Warranty
Upgrading to a high-flow exhaust system is the best way to boost power and unleash a throaty tone. But, you can take it a step further by upgrading with a Pypes H Pipe Kit. By giving your exhaust more conduits for flowing to your tailpipes, you reduce restrictions and unleash more horsepower and torque.
There’s no skimping on engineering with Pypes H Pipe. The piping is mandrel-bent to maintain a consistent interior diameter for smooth movement. The connections (when needed) are ball flared for a perfect fit. And, the stainless steel construction ensures lasting durability.
Pypes H Pipes kiss guesswork goodbye—they’re custom-designed for your year, make and model. You can get yours with or without catalytic converters (depending on your vehicle), and it comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Not CARB-legal.
Pypes H-Pipe Kits Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Alex B (TRENTON, ME) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Mustang — May 29, 2016 12:11 PM
Pipe fit ok, drivers side was hanging very low and grounded out when driving called autoanything and all they could say was call pypes, wasn't to impressed about that...and they told me to trim some off the end of the pipe, once i did it fit amazing sounds good looks good, overall good product
- pypes exhaust, mufflers & tips
- magnaflow tru x pipe
- pace setter h pipe review
- bassani x-pipe prices
- audi accesories
- toyota exhaust systems
- jeep headers review
- trd exhaust tundra
- x pipes for roadrunner
- 2012 jeep grand cherokee srt8 performance parts
- engine tuner reviews
- rear cargo mats
- sidesteps for trucks