- Soup up your smog systems with Pypes Highflo Catalytic Converters – 49 State Legal
- These mini catalytic converters weight 2.5 lbs and measure 11” long—taking up only 7” when installed
- Available in both metallic and ceramic substrates
- Constructed from corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Fully-welded case ensures a rattle-free fit
- Highflo Catalytic Converters are available in multiple configurations
- Your Pypes Highflo Catalytic Converter is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
If you’re more interested in hugging corners than hugging trees, then it’s time to make some changes to your emissions setup. Strip it down to the bare minimum with Pypes Highflo Catalytic Converters. These petite powerhouses weigh just 2.5 lbs and measure only 11”, making them the perfect upgrade for modded rides outside of California.
While made for performance, Pypes Highflo Converters are no slouch at converting noxious fumes. You can pick between either metallic or ceramic substrates—both clean up the gas without slowing your roll. Plus, the case itself is constructed from stainless steel that resists corrosion for years of dependable duty under harsh driving conditions.
Pypes Performance Converters do a lot, but there’s one thing they don’t do: rattle. That’s because every Pypes High Flow Catalytic Converter boasts a fully-welded case, so there’s nothing to shake, shimmy or slam around. Pypes Highflo Catalytic Converters are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options
- Installation may require modification to your exhaust system such as welding or cutting
Pypes Highflo Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jon F (Mesa, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Mustang — Apr 26, 2016 4:16 PM
PYPES make a great Highflow catalytic converter.I had BBK a few times on another car I had, and they failed after a year . Pypes make a good product!
Reviewed by Payton M (Mount Holly, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Aug 07, 2015 2:15 AM
Pypes have done a great job with these High Flo Cats. They have a great finish to them and Installed easily. Add great sound to the exhaust. Noticeable difference over stock cats.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 6/26 - 6/28
There are no customer reviews for this product
- pypes exhaust, mufflers & tips
- reviews on master blaster dryer
- ride rite suspension kits
- would i have to get an x pipe custom made for my 98 camaro
- hyundai performance parts
- jeep headers
- mazda trunk liner
- dual exhaust ford f150
- 2005 ford explorer xlt exhaust gibson
- 2011 toyota 4runner cargo liner
- discount auto seat covers
- pickup tonneau cover reviews
- windshield deflector