- Dial up your ride’s growl and power with Pypes M-80 Race Pro Mufflers
- Their straight-through perforated pipe design delivers fast exhaust flow and a ferocious sound
- Round design makes it easy to mount in tight undercarriages
- Constructed from rust-resistant stainless steel
- Fully-welded case is designed for a no-rattle ride
- M-80 Race Pro Mufflers are available in multiple configurations
- Your Pypes M-80 Race Pro Muffler is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Your engine’s throaty voice has been turned into a wimpy squeak by those factory mufflers. When you’re ready to release its true tone, you’re ready for Pypes M-80 Race Pro Mufflers. Designed for big volume and big power, they feature a straight-through perforated pipe design that cranks up the growl and cuts down on restrictions.
Even if your motor is pumping out huge horsepower, there might not be a huge amount of space to fit high-flow mufflers. Fortunately, Pypes M80 Mufflers are made to squeeze into tight undercarriages. Their round design makes them ideal on everything from sporty compacts to full-blown street rods. And, the welded case design eliminates the risk of obnoxious rattling.
Strength comes built into every Pypes M80 Muffler. They’re made out of quality stainless steel, making them tough enough to go the distance. And you can choose from a range of sizes to work with your ride. Your Pypes M 80 Muffler is backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
Pypes M-80 Race Pro Mufflers Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rondal R (covert, MI) Reviewed for a 1986 Chevy C/K 1500 — Nov 14, 2017 11:57 PM
High quality design, awsome sound, very good-looking mufflers. Would Highly recommend them. Price was extremly competitive to other brands.
Reviewed by Mark L (BERRYVILLE, VA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Avalanche — Aug 05, 2017 11:50 AM
Installed on my Chevy Avalanche and it sounds great, not too loud but definitely know it's coming. No unbearable hum at highway speeds with a nice growl when accelerate and crackle when you let up. Very happy.
Reviewed by Jamie B (PLACERVILLE, CA) Reviewed for a 1997 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 15, 2017 1:28 AM
This exhaust sounds great on my 2.7 Tacoma! My friends and i really like the tone it has. Its loud but not to loud. Great product all around!
Reviewed by Richard L (Nederland, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Challenger — Feb 23, 2017 7:18 AM
I got these for a great deal!They sound perfect at idle and downshifting,with a nice deep rubmble.But when you hit the gas,watch out!I couldn't be more happy with these mufflers.Definitely worth getting-2016 Dodge Challenger SXT V6 3.6L
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/13 - 12/15
There are no customer reviews for this product
- pypes exhaust, mufflers & tips
- double walled exhaust tip
- motorcycle insulated storage covers
- nifty catch-it black
- rubber car mats for toyota
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- toyota exhaust
- floor mats cadillac cts
- 2003 jeep grand cherokee exhaust
- 2010 dodge ram headers
- auto bicycle racks
- custom truck mats
- vehicle roof racks