- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fire up your exhaust with a Pypes X-Change X-Pipe Kits
- Equipped with side cutouts to bypass your mufflers for explosive sound and direct flow
- Includes manual cutouts—just unbolt the dumps when you want to run better than straight headers
- Its X-Pipe shape promotes engine scavenging, sucking exhaust right out of your engine for big power gains and mellower drone
- Mandrel-bent from high quality stainless steel for smooth angles and sturdy construction
- Features slip-fit connectors for an easier install
- Upgradable to electric dumps to open the cutouts on the fly
- Your Pypes X-Change X-Pipe Kits include a Lifetime Warranty
The trouble with a racer that doubles as a daily driver is that you have to compromise on certain mods. Rocking a wheelie bar in traffic is frowned upon—and so is running straight headers. Instead of dropping your exhaust system when you’re at the track, dump your exhaust out of the Pypes X-Change X-Pipe Kit. It features a built-in cutout that bypasses your mufflers. Just unbolt the dumps, and you’re hearing your engine’s raw scream.
Even if you’re motoring with the dumps closed, your exhaust flows furiously fast through Pypes X Change Pipes. Their unique shape and mandrel-bent curves create a vacuum effect, pulling spent fumes and propelling them towards your tailpipes. And that means a huge helping of horsepower—not to mention a reduction in in-cab resonance.
Premium construction makes your Pypes XChange Pipe Kit a true performance investment. Pypes builds them from high quailty stainless steel tubing that’s rugged enough to last over the long haul. And the slip-fit connections make it easier to install on a wide-range of vehicles. To top it off, Pypes covers your X-Change X-Pipe Kit with a Lifetime Warranty.
- 49 state legal only; not CARB emission certified
- CARB EO Pending: Cannot be shipped to California or New York
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- pypes exhaust, mufflers & tips
- 2005 pontiac gto magnaflow resonated x pipe
- bassani catted x pipe street legal?
- bbk x-pipe review
- audi accesories
- jeep exhaust systems
- nissan headers
- 2002 dodge dakota exhaust
- cat back exhaust for f150
- chevy silverado cross over pipes
- carbon fiber dash trim kits
- air filter auto
- suv luggage carriers