- Save 15% Use Promo Code 439815
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Rev up your ride’s exhaust system with Pypes X-Pipe Kits
- Custom-engineered for a perfect fit—no guessing needed
- Balances out your exhaust flow for enhanced horsepower, torque and tone
- Built from high quailty stainless steel ranging from 2.5" to 3.5" (varies by vehicle)
- Mandrel-bent construction reduces restrictions
- Ball flare connections for a sure fit (when needed)
- Available with or without catalytic converters (depending on your vehicle)
- Pypes X-Pipe Kits come with a Lifetime Warranty
Straight pipes might seem like the most direct route to get exhaust out to your tailpipe. But if you want your exhaust flow to be balanced, you need to bolt on Pypes X-Pipes Kits. Thanks to their smart design, spent fumes rush out even faster—and that means even more horsepower and torque.
Built for performance, Pypes X Pipes feature premium construction for powerful results. Every Pypes X Pipe is made from high quality stainless steel tubing ranging from 2.5" to 3.5", depending on your vehicle. To ensure smooth flow, they’re mandrel-bent. And, the connectors are formed with ball flares (when needed) for a snug fit. Once you bolt it on, you feel the difference every time you hit the gas.
Custom-made for your vehicle, your Pypes XPipe is optimized for your particular year, make and model. You can upgrade with catalytic converters or keep it cat-free (depending on your ride). And, Pypes backs your X-Pipes with a Lifetime Warranty.
- 49 state legal only; not CARB emission certified
- CARB EO Pending: Cannot be shipped to California or New York
Pypes X-Pipe Kits Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Philip A (MANSFIELD, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jan 30, 2016 1:34 PM
This product was a great way to refit a Mustang GT500 exhaust to my V6 pony. The fit was great slid right on my cut off Y pipe. I have stock Ford deep sound X-pype performance and all for about $250 and an afternoon. The only thing I would add is to sand off the stock Y pipe around the proposed cut site to make the new X pipe slide right on smoothly. Highly recommend this product. Would be nice if Autoanything carried the hangars and second pipe clamp or they were sold as a kit by Pypes.
Reviewed by Ruben Z (Corpus Christi, TX) — Nov 10, 2015 5:12 PM
Great addition for the stang.....more horsepower and torque across the whole rpm band........also noticed small increase in mpg.. overall fantastic item and price can't be beat........thanks autoanything