- Save 10% Use Promo Code 415710
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Release factory stranglehold on your vehicle with a Tanabe Exhaust System
- SUS304 stainless steel construction for durable, lightweight strength
- Thin wall piping, hollow hangers and pressed flanges to reduce weight
- Race-developed and manufactured under superior standards
- Performance, quality and sound are built in to each vehicle-specific system
- Legendary ultra-low, deep tones that sound great at all RPM ranges
- Tanabe exhaust systems are built for all forms of motoring
- Includes pipes, muffler(s), tip(s), hangers and all mounting hardware
- Your Tanabe Exhaust System is backed by a 1-year warranty
Lower your chances of coming in second by reducing two key elements: weight and backpressure. Luckily, by bolting up a high-performance Tanabe Performance Exhaust System—you nearly eliminate all three.
Tanabe cat back exhaust systems feature custom mandrel-bends, proprietary SUS304 stainless-steel construction and advanced technology mufflers. This furious combo gives your machine maximum power and exhaust flow, along with Tanabe exhaust system’s unmistakable low, deep tone.
Along with the power and sound, your Tanabe racing exhaust dramatically reduces overall weight. Super thin wall piping, hollow exhaust hangers and pressed flanges all come together to deliver the race-winning weight reductions once reserved for high-tech track machines. Your Tanabe exhaust kit includes everything needed for installation and easily mounts to your original exhaust location. Tanabe backs your performance exhaust system with a 1-year warranty.
Tanabe Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jurgen I (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Sentra — Jun 28, 2016 12:07 AM
the exhaust looks and fits perfectly. The sound coming from the exhaust is mellow, not crazy annoying loud. I think it'll benefit with increasing my power and maybe help boost fuel mileage a bit.
Reviewed by trent s (FAIR OAKS, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Ranger — Jun 08, 2016 9:27 PM
This is a perfect fit on my 94 Integra GS-R.It idles with a nice deep tone and has an aggressive sound when on the gas.also it rumbles when you slow down its very cool.This does not have that stupid tin can ( ricer / fart can )sound.each piece is high quality and very sturdy they also have metal plates with matching serial numbers.
Reviewed by Fred B (NORRISTOWN, PA) Reviewed for a 2002 Acura TL — Jul 27, 2015 1:55 PM
I received my Tanable exhaust, I was very impressed with the design and quality of the mufflers system, it was very easy to install, the hanger were in the right place on the car quality sound not too loud, you can hear it at start up and when you step on it.
- tanabe exhaust, mufflers & tips
- where to buy corsa exhaust
- banks monster exhaust review
- db performance exhaust
- dodge diesel exhaust
- honda headers
- honda performance exhaust
- dodge ram best sounding exhaust
- chevy avalanche dual exhaust
- 2006 chevy silverado exhaust systems
- tunnel covers for pickups
- custom cargo mats
- cheap air intake systems