- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Instantly get the boost in performance and sound you’ve been craving with a TruXP Black Tip Exhaust
- Comparable to Flowmaster® American Thunder Series, TruXP Black Tip Exhaust Kits are available at a fraction of the cost.
- Specially designed for a custom fit and performance in your year, make and model
- Delivers a restriction-free exhaust flow thanks to large-diameter mandrel-bent pipes
- Choose from single, dual, rear and side exit configurations (varies by vehicle)
- Includes everything you need for a simple, bolt-on installation (includes installation instructions)
- Comes in a stylish, murdered-out black finish to resist corrosion
- Your TruXP Black Tip Exhaust Systems are made in the USA and backed by a 3-year warranty
Outfit your ride with a TruXP Black Tip Exhaust System today and take your driving experience to the next level. Featuring large-diameter mandrel-bent pipes, these top-tier exhaust systems deliver restriction-free exhaust flow with an aggressive sound.
Designed in conjunction with the Master of Flow, each system provides performance driven results you can be proud to own. TruXP Black Tip Kits are available in single, dual, rear and side exit configurations for most vehicle applications.
As their name implies, TruXP Black Tip Exhausts features a gnarly black finish to resist rusting and corrosion as time goes on. Every system includes everything you need to make short work of the DIY installation with detailed instructions included. Your TruXP Black Tip Exhaust is made in the USA and backed by a 3-year limited warranty.
TruXP Black Tip Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael G (Wyoming, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Friday at 9:49 AM
This exhaust package was easy to install, sounds terrific and looks great. The only problem is, my welding job is something to be desired.
Reviewed by George J (CROWLEY, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Mar 02, 2018 6:35 AM
Half price, free overnight shipping, a cool exhaust note and super easy installation, I don't care that i had to re-do the black finish on both tips (because the original black scratched or simply fell away at places where touched by just about anything).
Reviewed by Nick C (AUBURN, NH) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Feb 20, 2018 11:45 AM
I was debating between this and the Flowmaster Outlaw kit, decided to give it a shot. Packaging had Flowmaster boxes and kit is compared to the American Thunder. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same kit with slightly cheaper components. Sound is amazing. Clamps for the kit are trash, snapped a few installing them, had to replace with quality clamps. Also made the mistake of using the hanger keepers as washers, instructions could have stated that better. Tips are a lil small for my liking.
Reviewed by Nicholas P (OAKHAM, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Feb 15, 2018 6:00 AM
If you want a nice sounding exhaust that won't break the bank this is the one you should get. If you aren't looking for a super aggresive sounding exhaust this isn't for you. This will drone pretty good on the highway when you're at 1700 and 2000 rpms.