- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Instantly get the boost in performance and sound you’ve been craving with a TruXP Black Tip Exhaust
- Comparable to Flowmaster® American Thunder Series
- Specially designed for a custom fit and performance in your year, make and model
- Delivers a restriction-free exhaust flow thanks to large-diameter mandrel-bent pipes
- Choose from single, dual, rear and side exit configurations (varies by vehicle)
- Includes everything you need for a simple, bolt-on installation (includes installation instructions)
- Comes in a stylish, murdered-out black finish to resist corrosion
- Your TruXP Black Tip Exhaust Systems are made in the USA and backed by a 3-year warranty
Outfit your ride with a TruXP Black Tip Exhaust System today and take your driving experience to the next level. Featuring large-diameter mandrel-bent pipes, these top-tier exhaust systems deliver restriction-free exhaust flow and are available in single, dual, rear and side exit configurations.
As their name implies, TruXP Black Tip Exhausts features a gnarly black finish to resist rusting and corrosion as time goes on. Every system includes everything you need to make short work of the DIY installation. (instructions included). Your Black Tip Exhaust is made in the USA and backed by a 3-year warranty.
TruXP Black Tip Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Melvin F (West Jefferson, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jul 11, 2017 8:53 AM
This was a great choice to upgrade the Exhaust on my 2017 Dodge Ram Rebel 4x4 Black Edition. The black tips matched the bumper perfectly and it sounds great.
Reviewed by Michael L (CINCINNATI, OH) — May 12, 2017 1:57 PM
Great price, great sound, simple install and performance boost for both mpg's and throttle response combined with cool air intake. Only reason it did not get 5 stars is the u-bolt brackets it came with were undersized for the job. Broke 3 of them way to easily and replaced all 6 with heftier brackets