- Maximize your exhaust flow with Performance Shorty Headers
- Shorty Headers reduce exhaust restrictions with the ease of a bolt-on installation
- Compact design for better fitment in tight-space installs and lowered vehicles
- Constructed from 1.625" mandrel-bent tubes with .375” flanges to resist high-heat warping
- OEM-style collector flange, gaskets, bolts and reducers included with most applications
- Shorty Headers are available in select finish options
- Your Performance Shorty Headers carry a 1-year warranty
While poor-flowing factory exhaust manifolds have come a long way, there’s still plenty of room for improvement. Performance Shorty Headers give your vehicle a serious boost in efficiency, power and sound—all with the ease of bolt-on installation.
Each durable Shorty Header is constructed from 1.625" mandrel-bent tubes with a compact design ideal for tight-space installs and lowered rides where long headers just won’t do. Delivering performance gains like more low-end torque and a slight increase in backpressure, Short Tube Headers reduce exhaust restrictions without requiring a custom exhaust system (for most applications).
Shorties Headers are sold with an included OEM-style collector flange, gaskets, bolts and reducers (most applications) and come in several finish options to match or accent your engine bay. Your Performance Shorty Headers carry a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 12/05
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- truxp exhaust, mufflers & tips
- ridged road exhaust
- 1994 sierra with shorty headers exhaust leak
- banks header review
- ford headers
- jeep headers
- toyota exhaust
- chevy silverado cat back exhaust
- headers for 1999 chevy silverado
- audi a5 exhaust tips
- automotive carpeted floor mats
- brake pad and rotors
- pickup fender trim