- Harness all of your engine's horsepower and torque with the Volant Exhaust System
- From the size of the piping to the location of the bends, the Volant Exhaust System is custom-made and dyno-tuned for your particular year, make and model
- These performance exhaust systems are built entirely from premium T-304 stainless steel—from the tubes to the muffler to the polished tip
- Your Volant Exhaust System boasts fully CNC mandrel bent angles for unrestricted exhaust flow
- Insulated muffler on your system blocks out that annoying highway whine while still producing an aggressive, deep rumble
- Included 4-inch, polished stainless steel tip has a dual-wall construction designed to help decrease heat discoloration
- Simple bolt-on installation—there is no drilling or welding needed to mount your Volant Exhaust System
- All of Volant's Performance Exhaust Systems are made with pride in the USA
- 50-state street legal
- Volant Performance Exhaust Systems are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Lurking under your hood is a ferocious beast of an engine, but a restrictive stock exhaust is stifling your motor's true power potential with a choke hold. Strip off your factory pipes and upgrade to the Volant Performance Exhaust System. Its unstoppable combination of CNC mandrel bent tubes and high-flow muffler deliver massive spikes in horsepower, torque and rumble.
The Volant Exhaust is custom-made and dyno-tuned for your rig. The entire system, from the catalytic converter back to the polished tip, is crafted from premium T-304 stainless steel-legendary for its strength, durability and anti-corrosiveness.
Even the muffler on your Volant Performance Exhaust System is wrought from stainless. And, it's insulated to drown out the obnoxious highway drone while still unleashing an imposing, throaty growl. Best of all, the Volant Performance Exhaust System bolts into place-no drilling or welding. 5-year muffler warranty and a Lifetime Warranty on the pipes.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Volant Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard D (AMARILLO, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Nov 29, 2016 3:56 AM
Quality and finish was great. Installation only took about 45 minutes including removal of old exhaust. The sound is awesome!!
Reviewed by Michael D (Barker, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Jun 02, 2016 4:25 AM
Easy install, looks of high quality, sounds great, not too aggressive, only downfall, wish clamps were stainless.
Reviewed by Sean A (Given, WV) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Apr 06, 2016 2:51 AM
Absolutely awesome system. Total install took less than 45 minutes. Easy to read instructions. Absolutely no in cab drone,sounds like stock unless you're on the throttle pretty hard. Only drawback is the exhaust tip is not quite what is shown. It's just a slash cut tip. Other than that it's an awesome system. I highly recommend it.
Reviewed by Eduardo O (WHITTIER, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Dec 07, 2015 8:28 AM
Easy to install. Idles quiet. Aggressive sound only when you step on it. You will feel the difference. However, I have Volant intake installed as well.
Ships Between 4/24 - 4/26
- What Do You Drive?