- Harness all of your engine's horsepower and torque with the Volant Exhaust System
- From the size of the piping to the location of the bends, the Volant Exhaust System is custom-made and dyno-tuned for your particular year, make and model
- These performance exhaust systems are built entirely from premium T-304 stainless steel—from the tubes to the muffler to the polished tip
- Your Volant Exhaust System boasts fully CNC mandrel bent angles for unrestricted exhaust flow
- Insulated muffler on your system blocks out that annoying highway whine while still producing an aggressive, deep rumble
- Included 4-inch, polished stainless steel tip has a dual-wall construction designed to help decrease heat discoloration
- Simple bolt-on installation—there is no drilling or welding needed to mount your Volant Exhaust System
- All of Volant's Performance Exhaust Systems are made with pride in the USA
- 50-state street legal
- Volant Performance Exhaust Systems are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Lurking under your hood is a ferocious beast of an engine, but a restrictive stock exhaust is stifling your motor's true power potential with a choke hold. Strip off your factory pipes and upgrade to the Volant Performance Exhaust System. Its unstoppable combination of CNC mandrel bent tubes and high-flow muffler deliver massive spikes in horsepower, torque and rumble.
The Volant Exhaust is custom-made and dyno-tuned for your rig. The entire system, from the catalytic converter back to the polished tip, is crafted from premium T-304 stainless steel-legendary for its strength, durability and anti-corrosiveness.
Even the muffler on your Volant Performance Exhaust System is wrought from stainless. And, it's insulated to drown out the obnoxious highway drone while still unleashing an imposing, throaty growl. Best of all, the Volant Performance Exhaust System bolts into place-no drilling or welding. 5-year muffler warranty and a Lifetime Warranty on the pipes.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Volant Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian E. M (Bethel, CT) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Jan 14, 2010 7:10 AM
install was easy,,as for looks, amazing, looks like chrome,very high quality product.the sound in the cab is not annoying,idle cab is pretty much quite,,mash the gas an it sounds like a beast,,installed with volant intake,edge programmer for autoanything,,runs very stong,big diff. in power,,,system will last forever!searched everywhere,,autoanything had best pricing.
Reviewed by REGINAL J (Birmingham, MI) Reviewed for a 2009 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 30, 2009 6:41 AM
The quality of this system takes me back to a time when there was true pride in the products one made. Voalnt is to congratulated for keeping the MADE in the U.S.A. something to be proud of.
Reviewed by Christian F (Waldorf, MD) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Apr 14, 2008 9:07 PM
i purchased along with the volant cold air induction box and the combo is amazing i saw a 2 mpg city increase right from the start, and a 6 mpg highway on the trip i took last weekend. thourghly inpressed and pleased
Reviewed by Donnie F (Broadway, NC) — Mar 12, 2008 6:31 AM
Looks and sounds great...removing Chevy 1 piece is a challenge. Must drop spare tire, jack up right rear body and it takes 2 people.
- Ships Between 7/31 - 8/04
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- volant exhaust, mufflers & tips
- jba exhaust reviews
- banks monster exhaust system
- heartthrob exhaust reviews
- audi accesories
- bmw exhaust
- ford headers
- nissan frontier performance exhaust
- what is the best exhaust system for a silverado
- 2005 ford f150 seat covers
- high performance air filter price
- buy floor mats
- car luggage