- Fight back against mud and debris with the Rugged Ridge Off Road Fender Flares
- Custom crafted to fit your exact year, make and model
- Made from paintable, durable UV-treated thermoplastic
- Easy installation with no drilling required on most models (CJ and YJ designs require some drilling)
- Rust-proof stainless fasteners for long-lasting style
- Includes flares for all 4 fenders (most vehicles)
- Cutouts for factory side marker lights
- Backed by a 3-year limited warranty
Give your Jeep or truck an aggressive off-road look while protecting it from flying rocks, road debris and mud with the Rugged Ridge Off Road Fender Flares. These Rugged Ridge fender flares boast a stylish design while protecting your paint job from whatever nature throws its way. And, they're made to fit your exact year, make and model.
Constructed from durable UV-treated thermoplastic, Rugged Ridge Off Road Fender Flares are designed with a slight texture, and they're paintable for even more style. Plus, installing the Rugged Ridge Off Road Fender Flares is a cinch. Each fender flare is made to fit factory matching points with durable rust-free stainless steel fasteners. So, no cutting or drilling is required on most vehicles (CJ and YJ designs require some drilling). What's more, Rugged Ridge backs your Off Road Fender Flares with a 3-year limited warranty.
Rugged Ridge Off Road Fender Flares Customer Reviews
47 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles C (Lancaster, SC) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Cherokee — Apr 05, 2015 3:20 PM
They work great keeping rocks and mud off Jeep XJ. I'm sure anybody running behind me are happy with them also. Installation went good. Just remember to put the right length mounting screws in the right hole the first time.
Reviewed by Josh M (Washburn, TN) Reviewed for a 1997 Jeep Cherokee — Oct 28, 2014 8:48 PM
The instructions are worthless. They say no mods are necessary for a '97 Cherokee, but that was not anywhere near the case. The front ones fit just great, but I'm going to have to trim the flares so that they fit on the rear. Like I said, they look great, but get your dremel ready.
Reviewed by Katherine W (DE WITT, AR) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 03, 2014 11:15 PM
These flares look great on my Jeep! Installation is easy, although a helper would make things go faster. Removing the factory flares is the worst part.
Reviewed by Ryan N (AMES, IA) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Wrangler — May 28, 2014 6:55 AM
I recently acquired my Jeep and instantly started buying aftermarket parts (it looks like the TJ in the picture). One problem with the product is that you will have to upgrade wheels and tires if you do not want it to look goofy as the flares stick way out. Secondly, the installation process is not very easy. It took me around 8 hours to complete.
Ships By 8/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rugged ridge fender flares & trim
- rugged wheel well liners
- jeep replacement flares
- oversize jeep fender flare
- chevrolet fender flares
- chevy bed liner
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- tacoma factory fender flares
- 2012 dodge ram 1500 fender flairs
- off road nissan titan
- pu rail covers
- buy car air filter online
- garage stop blocks