- Set your Jeep up with bigger tires and fender flare protection with the Rugged Ridge Flat Style Fender Flares
- Designed to fit your exact year, make and model
- Made from flexible UV-treated high-impact thermoplastic
- Includes easy-to-install mounting brackets for a simple installation with no drilling required
- Backed by a 3-year limited warranty
Have your cake and eat it too with the Rugged Ridge Flat Style Fender Flares. Made with a high-clearance design, Rugged Ridge fender flares allow you to set your Jeep up with bigger tires for a true off-road look. So, you can enjoy maximum off-road performance while receiving maximum off-road protection.
Rugged Ridge Flat Style Fender Flares are custom crafted to your exact year, make and model. With only 1.5" less coverage in the front and 1" less coverage in the rear than your factory fender flares, your Jeep still maintains proper tire coverage and body protection. And, these Rugged Ridge Jeep fender flares are made from flexible UV-treated high-impact thermoplastic, so they can stand up to whatever is thrown their way.
Ready to install right out of the box, Rugged Ridge flat fender flares will have your Jeep trail-ready in no time. And, installation is a breeze. Simply remove your original fender flares and attach your Rugged Ridge fender flares to the factory mounting points—no cutting or drilling necessary. What's more, Rugged Ridge backs your Flat Style Fender Flares with a 3-year limited warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships By 2/22
- What Do You Drive?