- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Available in standard width (1 3/4" - 2") or narrow width (1 1/4") for most vehicles
- Custom-shaped to your vehicle from choice grade stainless steel
- TFP Fender Trim adds a bit of glitz to all four of you vehicle's wheel wells
- Installs in 10-15 minutes with no drilling on most vehicles
- Secure screw-on mounting system also provided, which requires only minor drilling
- Designed to mount flush—no gaps or spaces between TFP Fender Trim and your vehicle
- Stays bright with supreme resistance to rust and corrosion
- Your TFP Fender Trim carries a 1-year warranty
It's not low-key, it's not out of control, TFP Fender Trim is that just-right addition to any vehicle. With the ideal amount of gleaming style, TFP Fender Trim adds the shine of top-end stainless steel around your wheel wells-a look usually reserved for premium LTD package rides.
Not only does TFP Fender Trim sport a smooth shine, it installs smooth, too. The shape is perfectly contoured to your vehicle, making for a perfect fit the first time. Most vehicles have the option of fast, no-drill installation. Or, choose the secure screws for mounting, which requires only minor drilling.
Deck-out all four of your wheels in as little as 10-15 minutes! Your stainless steel TFP Fender Trim comes in a complete set with a cool 1-year warranty.
TFP Fender Trim Customer Reviews
609 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tom V (Sacramento, CA) Reviewed for a 1986 Chevy Van — Apr 29, 2016 11:56 AM
I've been struggling trying to find some kind of fender flares or molding for my '86 Chevy van. The plastic flares I had were 25 years old & brittle and eventually cracked off. I could not find anything for months until recently. These fender trims are well made, fit well, and are beautiful. It makes my van look classy! I'm lucky I found these! Highly recommended! I bought another set, just in case. Tommy V.
Reviewed by ed d (Springfield, OH) Reviewed for a 1998 GMC Sonoma — Apr 11, 2016 6:48 AM
only needed left rear to replace a damaged one but had to buy a full set they were the only company that still had product.