TFP Fender Trim
- Ships By 4/27
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Available in standard width (1 3/4" - 2") or narrow width (1 1/4") for most vehicles
- Custom-shaped to your vehicle from choice grade stainless steel
- TFP Fender Trim adds a bit of glitz to all four of you vehicle's wheel wells
- Installs in 10-15 minutes with no drilling on most vehicles
- Secure screw-on mounting system also provided, which requires only minor drilling
- Designed to mount flush—no gaps or spaces between TFP Fender Trim and your vehicle
- Stays bright with supreme resistance to rust and corrosion
- Your TFP Fender Trim carries a 1-year warranty
It's not low-key, it's not out of control, TFP Fender Trim is that just-right addition to any vehicle. With the ideal amount of gleaming style, TFP Fender Trim adds the shine of top-end stainless steel around your wheel wells-a look usually reserved for premium LTD package rides.
Not only does TFP Fender Trim sport a smooth shine, it installs smooth, too. The shape is perfectly contoured to your vehicle, making for a perfect fit the first time. Most vehicles have the option of fast, no-drill installation. Or, choose the secure screws for mounting, which requires only minor drilling.
Deck-out all four of your wheels in as little as 10-15 minutes! Your stainless steel TFP Fender Trim comes in a complete set with a cool 1-year warranty.
TFP Fender Trim Customer Reviews
581 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gerald J (KIMBERLY, WI) — Thursday at 5:27 AM
Trim went on good, except the piece on the door that you just stick on. I got it on a little crooked an can't get it off to put it on straight. So the passenger side doesn't look so good.
Reviewed by richard c (SAINT CLOUD, MN) Reviewed for a 2010 Lincoln Town Car — Wednesday at 9:59 AM
Very easy to install ,Good Quality,Updates the Appearance of my 2010 town car, Thank you
Reviewed by Jimmy L (Little River, SC) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Apr 01, 2015 12:49 PM
Fender trims look rea nice did not take to long to put on use the screw.makes the truck look great.
Reviewed by Mark S (HEATH, OH) — Mar 27, 2015 8:58 PM
The wheel trim looks great and was easy to install. I chose to drill holes and use the screws. Added some class to my 1995 Lincoln Continental.