- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Available in standard width (1 3/4" - 2") or narrow width (1 1/4") for most vehicles
- Custom-shaped to your vehicle from choice grade stainless steel
- TFP Fender Trim adds a bit of glitz to all four of you vehicle's wheel wells
- Installs in 10-15 minutes with no drilling on most vehicles
- Secure screw-on mounting system also provided, which requires only minor drilling
- Designed to mount flush—no gaps or spaces between TFP Fender Trim and your vehicle
- Stays bright with supreme resistance to rust and corrosion
- Your TFP Fender Trim carries a 1-year warranty
It's not low-key, it's not out of control, TFP Fender Trim is that just-right addition to any vehicle. With the ideal amount of gleaming style, TFP Fender Trim adds the shine of top-end stainless steel around your wheel wells-a look usually reserved for premium LTD package rides.
Not only does TFP Fender Trim sport a smooth shine, it installs smooth, too. The shape is perfectly contoured to your vehicle, making for a perfect fit the first time. Most vehicles have the option of fast, no-drill installation. Or, choose the secure screws for mounting, which requires only minor drilling.
Deck-out all four of your wheels in as little as 10-15 minutes! Your stainless steel TFP Fender Trim comes in a complete set with a cool 1-year warranty.
TFP Fender Trim Customer Reviews
623 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dale M B (Polson, MT) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Ranger — Nov 08, 2017 8:53 PM
The trim fit well, except for the lack of fit for the creases in the fenders, which the trim for my GMC Sierra had. I was able to create my own with a few well-placed knocks with a rubber mallet. Trim looks great and really dresses up the truck. Is not quick, but is doable.
Reviewed by Larry G (Ponca City, OK) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Sierra — Sep 15, 2017 11:33 AM
I thought the price a tad much but it was for a GMC. Fit Great and looks Super. I got the 1.6" style and the extra width looks Fantastic. I attached with screws which for simplicity, I removed the wheels for easier access with the drill. They fit like a glove, couldn't ask for anything more...