- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bushwacker Street Flares are CAD-engineered for your specific truck or SUV
- Made from Bushwacker's exclusive non-cracking, non-warping, 100% UV-resistant Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic
- Bushwacker Street Flares are OEM matte black and readily accept custom paint
- Bushwacker Street Flares install easily using set-screws or factory bolt locations -some minor drilling may be necessary depending on your specific vehicle
- Some minor filing, sanding or drilling may be needed for the best fit possible
- Adds additional tire clearance to maximize your rig's off-road capability.
- Made with pride in the United States of America
- Your Bushwacker Street Flares are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Set the streets on fire with Bushwacker Street Flares. These classy flares have the upscale looks you're after with quality you expect from Bushwacker. They're crafted in America from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 material and are famous for their flexibility in extreme cold temps, so they won't crack, yet they're rigid enough to resist warping under the blazing sun. Bushwacker Street Flares feature a universal OEM matte black finish that looks great as is, or easily accepts paint so you can custom-match them with your vehicle. Best of all, they install easily with not drilling required for most applications. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Street Customer Reviews
115 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles B (STATEN ISLAND, NY) — Jan 25, 2017 12:47 PM
Awesome product and service. The flares fit perfectly and installed easily. What a differnce in the vehicle appearance! Thank you autoanything.com.
Reviewed by William B (RICHMONDVILLE, NY) — Oct 27, 2016 7:44 AM
We are a collision shop and ad accessories for customers to complete a repair or replace flares on their vehicle. Shop only installs what looks best and fits on the vehicle. Bushwacker flares - street, always fit and look best on a vehicle.
Reviewed by George K (Steubenville, OH) — May 28, 2016 4:30 AM
EASIER INSTRUCTIONS,STEP BY STEP,BIGER PRINT FOR US OLD PEOPLE,INSTAL WEATHER STRIP AT FACTORY IF POSABLE