- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bushwacker Street Flares are CAD-engineered for your specific truck or SUV
- Made from Bushwacker's exclusive non-cracking, non-warping, 100% UV-resistant Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic
- Bushwacker Street Flares are OEM matte black and readily accept custom paint
- Bushwacker Street Flares install easily using set-screws or factory bolt locations -some minor drilling may be necessary depending on your specific vehicle
- Some minor filing, sanding or drilling may be needed for the best fit possible
- Adds additional tire clearance to maximize your rig's off-road capability.
- Made with pride in the United States of America
- Your Bushwacker Street Flares are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Set the streets on fire with Bushwacker Street Flares. These classy flares have the upscale looks you're after with quality you expect from Bushwacker. They're crafted in America from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 material and are famous for their flexibility in extreme cold temps, so they won't crack, yet they're rigid enough to resist warping under the blazing sun. Bushwacker Street Flares feature a universal OEM matte black finish that looks great as is, or easily accepts paint so you can custom-match them with your vehicle. Best of all, they install easily with not drilling required for most applications. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Street Customer Reviews
111 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by George K (Steubenville, OH) — May 28, 2016 4:30 AM
EASIER INSTRUCTIONS,STEP BY STEP,BIGER PRINT FOR US OLD PEOPLE,INSTAL WEATHER STRIP AT FACTORY IF POSABLE
Reviewed by Nick N (VALLEY CITY, ND) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — May 04, 2016 5:17 AM
Shipping was fast and free! These fender flares fit perfectly and were easy to install.
Reviewed by Bruce S (GRABILL, IN) Reviewed for a 1997 Dodge Dakota — Mar 21, 2016 6:08 AM
They look great on my 1997 Dakota hiding the wheel well rust. They came with screws instead of clips for a more permanent installation. Took them to my mechanic for installation and they did a nice job and look great.
Reviewed by LARRY M (WINDSOR HEIGHTS, IA) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Dakota — Mar 19, 2016 8:07 AM
the self tapping screws didn't work too well, so I drilled the holes first. they do look very nice, glad I bought them.
Reviewed by steven b (DAYTON, MN) — Mar 17, 2016 6:21 PM
Flares fit and mounted perfect and easily.The overall curved shape of the flares do not compliment the straight lines of the truck though,front is the worst.But again flares fit perfect.