- Ships Between 6/30 - 7/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bushwacker Street Flares are CAD-engineered for your specific truck or SUV
- Made from Bushwacker's exclusive non-cracking, non-warping, 100% UV-resistant Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic
- Bushwacker Street Flares are OEM matte black and readily accept custom paint
- Bushwacker Street Flares install easily using set-screws or factory bolt locations -some minor drilling may be necessary depending on your specific vehicle
- Some minor filing, sanding or drilling may be needed for the best fit possible
- Adds additional tire clearance to maximize your rig's off-road capability.
- Made with pride in the United States of America
- Your Bushwacker Street Flares are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Set the streets on fire with Bushwacker Street Flares. These classy flares have the upscale looks you're after with quality you expect from Bushwacker. They're crafted in America from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 material and are famous for their flexibility in extreme cold temps, so they won't crack, yet they're rigid enough to resist warping under the blazing sun. Bushwacker Street Flares feature a universal OEM matte black finish that looks great as is, or easily accepts paint so you can custom-match them with your vehicle. Best of all, they install easily with not drilling required for most applications. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Street Customer Reviews
99 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel M (HOFFMAN ESTATES, IL) — May 23, 2015 7:59 AM
Only Only complaint value for price was greatly over rated value for price was greatly overrated shouldn't cost more than $150.
Reviewed by Daniel H (PENN YAN, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Apr 21, 2015 5:31 AM
Instalation is easy. Center holes in front flares are out of location. Had to drill out larger to fit correctly. Rear flares fit perfect.
Reviewed by Henderson C (MARS HILL, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Mar 21, 2015 8:43 AM
Overall these have a nice look on my new 2014 F150 Super Crew truck. I like the fact that you don't have to drill any metal and subsequently paint. I think these are a bit overpriced for what you get; however, you can't get anything like them for less. So what are you gonna do. Install instructions are pretty good. Read them thouroughly and take your time putting them on so that you make no mistakes.
Reviewed by Kevin C (Summerville, SC) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 17, 2015 12:08 PM
TRANSACTION WAS SMOOTH AND FAST DELIVERY.PERFECT FIT AND MAKES TRUCK LOOK SO MUCH BETTER.HAPPY WITH RESULTS AND WILL REFER TO FRIENDS.
Reviewed by Mike S (Wichita, KS) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Dakota — Nov 27, 2014 9:01 PM
Although one person can install the flares, having someone to help makes installation easier. We did have to notch the back flares at the bottom to get a good snug fit. Kit came with all the screws needed to install the flares. I'm very happy I went with the Bushwacker's.
- bushwacker fender flares
- bushwacker pocket style fender flares
- camo fender flares
- cut out fender flares
- fender flares chevy
- lexus car seat covers
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- nissan titan fender flares
- ford fender flares
- gmc sierra leveling kit
- engine air filter
- tonneau covers san diego
- trailer hitch for sale