Bushwacker Fender Flares - Street
- Ships Between 3/06 - 3/10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bushwacker Street Flares are CAD-engineered for your specific truck or SUV
- Made from Bushwacker's exclusive non-cracking, non-warping, 100% UV-resistant Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic
- Bushwacker Street Flares are OEM matte black and readily accept custom paint
- Bushwacker Street Flares install easily using set-screws or factory bolt locations -some minor drilling may be necessary depending on your specific vehicle
- Some minor filing, sanding or drilling may be needed for the best fit possible
- Adds additional tire clearance to maximize your rig's off-road capability.
- Made with pride in the United States of America
- Your Bushwacker Street Flares are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Set the streets on fire with Bushwacker Street Flares. These classy flares have the upscale looks you're after with quality you expect from Bushwacker. They're crafted in America from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 material and are famous for their flexibility in extreme cold temps, so they won't crack, yet they're rigid enough to resist warping under the blazing sun. Bushwacker Street Flares feature a universal OEM matte black finish that looks great as is, or easily accepts paint so you can custom-match them with your vehicle. Best of all, they install easily with not drilling required for most applications. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Street Customer Reviews
95 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mike S (Wichita, KS) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Dakota — Nov 27, 2014 9:01 PM
Although one person can install the flares, having someone to help makes installation easier. We did have to notch the back flares at the bottom to get a good snug fit. Kit came with all the screws needed to install the flares. I'm very happy I went with the Bushwacker's.
Reviewed by wayne f (VERSAILLES, KY) Reviewed for a 1992 Ford F-150 — Nov 23, 2014 2:03 PM
I had a body shop install my flares because I had some rust to cut out and under coating to do. I must say that I am more than pleased on how good these flares look and how functional they are. Glad I made this move. Thanks, Bushwacker
Reviewed by Terence M (STORM LAKE, IA) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy S10 Pickup — Aug 06, 2014 10:23 AM
They look great and fit well. The screws that are shipped with the fender flares are too small in my opinion but I didn't expect them to come with screws anyway.
Reviewed by Richard C (Boothwyn, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jun 25, 2014 6:16 AM
I didn't have any trouble installing them but was surprised that I had to drill two holes. I think the price for these fender flares is high considering you have to install them and drill holes. Over all they do dress up the look of your truck
Reviewed by james z (PITTSGROVE, NJ) — May 14, 2014 3:33 AM
THEY Made my truck look a 100% better. i had some body rust over the rear wheel wells witch i patched up. instead of painting over the material, i simply put on the fender flares witch cleaned it up and turned it into a new looking truck. i would recomend these flares to everybody as they went on very very easy!
- bushwacker fender flares
- bushwacker pocket style fender flares
- camo fender flares
- cut out fender flares
- fender flares chevy
- lexus car seat covers
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- nissan titan fender flares
- ford fender flares
- gmc sierra leveling kit
- engine air filter
- tonneau covers san diego
- trailer hitch for sale