- Rebates: $50 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bushwacker Street Flares are CAD-engineered for your specific truck or SUV
- Made from Bushwacker's exclusive non-cracking, non-warping, 100% UV-resistant Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic
- Bushwacker Street Flares are OEM matte black and readily accept custom paint
- Bushwacker Street Flares install easily using set-screws or factory bolt locations -some minor drilling may be necessary depending on your specific vehicle
- Some minor filing, sanding or drilling may be needed for the best fit possible
- Adds additional tire clearance to maximize your rig's off-road capability.
- Made with pride in the United States of America
- Your Bushwacker Street Flares are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Set the streets on fire with Bushwacker Street Flares. These classy flares have the upscale looks you're after with quality you expect from Bushwacker. They're crafted in America from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 material and are famous for their flexibility in extreme cold temps, so they won't crack, yet they're rigid enough to resist warping under the blazing sun. Bushwacker Street Flares feature a universal OEM matte black finish that looks great as is, or easily accepts paint so you can custom-match them with your vehicle. Best of all, they install easily with not drilling required for most applications. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Street Customer Reviews
103 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Adam Z (Hermantown, MN) — Monday at 12:40 PM
Ground off some rust and applied Por 15. Then put on the flares. Easy to install and look good. Didn't sit completely flush with the truck body in a couple spots.
Reviewed by Larry H (FAIRBANKS, AK) Reviewed for a 1996 Toyota T100 — Aug 18, 2015 8:50 PM
I saw a truck just like mine with Bushwacker Fender Flares and decided that was exactly what my T100 needed. After looking online I discovered where to get them and AutoAnything had very fast order processing and shipping. They arrived a couple days later. The kit included everything needed to install them including hardware. I had to trim a few pieces of fender trim to accommodate the flares, but that was the hardest part. The rest was straight forward. Directions made sense.
Reviewed by thomas w (Lewiston, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-350 — Jul 10, 2015 9:29 AM
Great product easily installed look great only complaint restocking fee ordered wrong set sent them back reordered thought fee was a tad high. Shouldn't have to pay if re-ordering. Especially when 2nd order cost more
Reviewed by Daniel M (HOFFMAN ESTATES, IL) — May 23, 2015 7:59 AM
Only Only complaint value for price was greatly over rated value for price was greatly overrated shouldn't cost more than $150.