- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bushwacker Cut-Out Fender Flares are custom-designed for your specific truck or SUV
- Made from Bushwacker's exclusive non-cracking, non-warping, 100% UV-resistant Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic
- Bushwacker Cut-Out Fender Flares are OEM matte black and readily accept custom paint
- Innstalls using set-screws or factory bolt locations -some drilling or cutting may be necessary depending on your specific vehicle
- Adds additional tire clearance for massive off-road tires
- Cut-out design allows you to remove sheet metal for extra wheel articulation and tough styling
- Made right here in the USA
- Your Bushwacker Cut-Out Fenders are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your big knobby tires will feel right at home under these Bushwacker Cut-Out Fender Flares. The Cut-Out design gives you extra clearance and articulation for off-road tires and wheels by allowing you to remove sheet metal from the fenders while maintaining a tough, refined look.
Each flare is crafted from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 material and is 100% UV resistant for long, fade-free life. Cut-Out fenders remain flexible in extreme cold temps, so they won't crack, yet they're ridged enough so they won't warp under the blazing sun.
Universal OEM matte black finish looks great as is, or easily accepts paint so you can custom-match them with your vehicle. And best of all, they're made in the USA. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- For the best fit possible, some minor filing, drilling or sanding of the Fender Flares may be needed.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Cut-Out Customer Reviews
83 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jack D (Des Plaines, IL) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-250 — Nov 20, 2015 9:11 AM
The only thing i wasnt to sure about where the L brackets but besides that there stiffbon the truck i thought i will have loose bed sides but it made it a lot stronger
Reviewed by Kyle P (CLEARFIELD, UT) Reviewed for a 1999 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 25, 2015 3:15 PM
I love the look and the increased protection of my new flares. The installation was a little tricky, the directions supplied with the flares were tough to read; however, I was able to pull them up on Bushwacker.com. The install was somewhat difficult, but manageable. The total length of the install was approximately 5 hours from start to finish.
Reviewed by Joshua B (HOULTON, ME) Reviewed for a 1995 Chevy C/K 1500 — Jul 29, 2014 8:33 PM
I really enjoy the fender flares. I have 38.5 tires and they covered enough to make the truck pass for inspection. Wish they didn't cost as much. But you get what you pay for!
Reviewed by Lance R (jackson, NJ) — Jul 01, 2014 6:14 PM
I used these to cover the rust around the wheel wells. Covers at least 4 inches around the wheel well which is more than ample to cover the rusted fender
Reviewed by Don S (Phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 1966 Ford Bronco — Feb 24, 2014 10:27 PM
Tough, good looking fender flares that finished my rebuild nicely. The fenders had been cut out to fit large tires when the Bronco was made into a farm implement by my father in the late 80's. These flares were the perfect answer to "make them whole" again!
- bushwacker fender flare sale
- bushwacker flat style fender flares
- pocket style fender flares
- street flares
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- bmw rotors
- chevrolet fender flares
- chevy equinox accesories
- is there a tonneau cover for 1978 jeep cj7
- silverado fender flares
- hitch for car
- truck horns
- truck side step