- Rebates: $50 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bushwacker OE Fender Flares are custom-designed for your specific truck or SUV
- Made from Bushwacker's exclusive non-cracking, non-warping, 100% UV-resistant Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic
- The Bushwacker OE Fender Flares are OEM matte black and readily accept custom paint
- Bushwacker Fender Flares install easily using your vehicle's factory holes - some models may require drilling
- Some minor filing, sanding or drilling may be needed for the best fit possible
- Molded to perfection in the USA
- Your Bushwacker OE Fenders are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Give your truck a factory-fresh look with Bushwacker OE Fender Flares. Crafted from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 material, OE fender flares remain flexible in extreme cold temps, so they won't crack, yet they're ridged enough to resist warping under the blazing sun. The universal OEM matte black finish looks great as is, or easily accepts paint so you can custom-match them to your truck. Installation couldn't be easier, as you simply stick ‘em in place and go on your merry way, with no drilling required for most applications. Even better they're made in the USA. Best of all, your Bushwacker OE Fender Flares are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Original Equipment Customer Reviews
193 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William A (BEULAH, MI) Reviewed for a 2009 GMC Sierra — Nov 10, 2016 2:04 PM
After painting to match vehicle and to cover rust repairs, they installed easily and lined up perfectly with the fenders. Bought the OE style to minimize flair so it looks like part of the vehicle's original equipment!
Reviewed by Michael R (Santa Fe, NM) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Aug 06, 2016 7:41 AM
Good fit and finish. First set lasted 8 years until an accident. Needed passenger rear, unfortunately only come in pairs. Cont complain though. Very happy they are still available.
Reviewed by James N (LAUREL BLOOMERY, TN) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-250 — Jul 24, 2016 7:19 AM
looks great, instructions for installing was easy to follow,highly eeccomend the finished product
Reviewed by David G (Tewksbury, MA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Jul 20, 2016 2:17 PM
I installed these on my 2016 silverado 2500hd. There is drilling involved on the install. The rubber seal is tough to put on with some of the 90 degree turns. It takes time to get it right. That was the tough part. Other than that they are really nice.
- bushwacker fender flares
- bushwacker street fender flares
- cut out fender flares
- flat fender flares
- mercedes fender flares
- pontiac floor mats
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- f150 oem fender flares
- factory ford fender flares
- fender flares for dodge ram 1500
- side mirrors for trucks
- window wind deflectors
- car license plate frames