Bushwacker Fender Flares - Original Equipment
- Ships Between 1/29 - 2/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bushwacker OE Fender Flares are custom-designed for your specific truck or SUV
- Made from Bushwacker's exclusive non-cracking, non-warping, 100% UV-resistant Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic
- The Bushwacker OE Fender Flares are OEM matte black and readily accept custom paint
- Bushwacker Fender Flares install easily using your vehicle's factory holes - some models may require drilling
- For the best fit possible, some minor filing, sanding or drilling may be needed.
- Molded to perfection in the USA
- Your Bushwacker OE Fenders are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Give your truck a factory-fresh look with Bushwacker OE Fender Flares. Crafted from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 material, OE fender flares remain flexible in extreme cold temps, so they won't crack, yet they're ridged enough to resist warping under the blazing sun. The universal OEM matte black finish looks great as is, or easily accepts paint so you can custom-match them to your truck. Installation couldn't be easier, as you simply stick ‘em in place and go on your merry way, with no drilling required for most applications. Even better they're made in the USA. Best of all, your Bushwacker OE Fender Flares are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Original Equipment Customer Reviews
169 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ERIC H (THUNDER BAY, ON) — Jan 15, 2015 8:25 AM
Excellent product - fit perfectly to front and rear fenders with supplied hardware. Product was shipped immediately - thanks Auto Anything staff.
Reviewed by David T (NATHROP, CO) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford Ranger — Dec 31, 2014 9:22 PM
Flares where of good quality and easy to install. I'm not sure they are worth $390, but where the only thing I could find to replace the OEM flares on the truck I refinished. They look good with the factory finish, but would look better painted....another $100.
Reviewed by greg b (SAINT LOUIS, MO) — Dec 28, 2014 4:41 PM
2009 gmc sierra 1500, crew cab. fit and ease of install, excellent. would have preferred a texture finish, but still nice apperance
Reviewed by Michel J (ARGUSVILLE, ND) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Tahoe — Aug 20, 2014 8:09 PM
I drive 10 miles of gravel a day and my 07 Tahoe was losing paint on all the fenders so I stripped the paint to the metal about 2 inches up used metal etching primer painted and clear coat then installed flares painted first. They protect vehicle from ANY MORE ROCK CHIPS and My Large investment looks like new again
- cheap bushwacker fender flares
- bushwacker cut out fender flares
- bushwacker pocket style
- bushwacker street fender flares
- chrysler floor mats
- mercedes fender flares
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- toyota tundra oem fender flares
- nissan frontier lift kit
- jeep wrangler fender flares
- rear view mirror replacement
- truck step ups
- custom car seats