- Rebates: $75 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bushwacker OE Fender Flares are custom-designed for your specific truck or SUV
- Made from Bushwacker's exclusive non-cracking, non-warping, 100% UV-resistant Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic
- The Bushwacker OE Fender Flares are OEM matte black and readily accept custom paint
- Bushwacker Fender Flares install easily using your vehicle's factory holes - some models may require drilling
- Some minor filing, sanding or drilling may be needed for the best fit possible
- Molded to perfection in the USA
- Your Bushwacker OE Fenders are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Give your truck a factory-fresh look with Bushwacker OE Fender Flares. Crafted from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 material, OE fender flares remain flexible in extreme cold temps, so they won't crack, yet they're ridged enough to resist warping under the blazing sun. The universal OEM matte black finish looks great as is, or easily accepts paint so you can custom-match them to your truck. Installation couldn't be easier, as you simply stick ‘em in place and go on your merry way, with no drilling required for most applications. Even better they're made in the USA. Best of all, your Bushwacker OE Fender Flares are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Original Equipment Customer Reviews
213 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tom S (Emery, SD) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Oct 17, 2017 1:21 AM
before adding these flares I had the bottom 12 inches of the body painted all the way around. Had the flares painted the same color. My less expensive model now looks like a Bighorn. Turned out beautiful.
Reviewed by dennis d (WEST, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Aug 14, 2017 4:50 AM
I rated the ease of installation a three because the two front flare mounts were labeled wrong. The side labeled left was really for the right side of the car. The one labeled right was for the left side. Maybe someone at bushwacker does not realize the drivers side of the car is the left side.
Reviewed by Marc C (Ewing, NJ) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Jul 13, 2017 7:02 AM
Purchased Bushwacker OE flares and love them. Had them color matched. Good stuff ??
Reviewed by Emily S (NORFOLK, NE) Reviewed for a 2009 GMC Sierra — Jul 07, 2017 8:40 PM
Had them professionally installed and painted to match the truck and have had many compliments!