Bushwacker Fender Flares - Extend-a-Fender
- Ships Between 5/26 - 5/28
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Extend-A-Fender Flares give you that "Limited Edition" look
- Fender Flare width ranges from one to three inches, depending on the design considerations of your vehicle
- Extend-a-Fender Flares are custom made for your vehicle
- OEM matte black finish
- Installation is a three-step process and all needed hardware is supplied with the fender kit
- Some minor filing, sanding or drilling may be needed for the best fit possible
- Adds additional off-road clearance to fit larger tires and protects your rig from trail debris
- Bushwacker Extend-a-Fenders are proudly made in the USA
- All Extend-a-Fender Flares come equipped with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Give your truck a serious attitude adjustment and extra tire clearance with Bushwacker Extend-a-Fender Flares. These durable flares install without drilling for most applications and deliver a necessary defense from the junk that dings up your fenders. Big tires or small, if you just drove through the mud or down a gravel road, that stuff will be hitting your paint next. And, if junk's not blasting into your truck, it's being shot into the rig next to you. Beyond covering your paint, these American-made flares shroud huge, off-road tires and keep your truck free of fix-it tickets. Even the sun can't hurt your Bushwacker Extend-a-Fender Flares-they're made from ultra-durable, UV resistant, Dura-Flex® 2000 and won't crack, fade or warp over time. Best of all, Bushwacker Extend-a-Fender Flares come in a paint-ready OEM-style matte black finish, to perfectly match your rig's paint. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Extend-a-Fender Customer Reviews
235 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Templeton P (Kalamazoo, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — May 13, 2015 6:10 AM
Installation went according to instructions. Excellent fit, did not have to drill any holes in sheetmetal,only in plastic that could be covered with a plug if one would want to remove. Designed very well. Plan on two hours for installation and fitment.
Reviewed by L S (Saint Paul, MN) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — May 13, 2015 4:55 AM
The fender flares add a new look to my truck I like the look.They were easy to put on took about two hr
Reviewed by Joseph H (AUBURN, IN) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Dakota — May 07, 2015 1:56 PM
I was having some body work done on my Dodge Dakota, so I let the professionals install the flares. They look great and fit very well. My truck is black and so are the flares so they didn't have to be painted. I had scheduled the body work two weeks in advance, so the fact that delivery of the flares took a full week was not a problem for me.
Reviewed by Jordan R (GUILFORD, IN) — Apr 24, 2015 5:04 AM
The fenders are good however they came to straight out of the box with scratches already on them from poor handling while shipping. This was to me in acceptable as a customer. No one expects to pay that much for flares and have them come to you already scratched.