- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Extend-A-Fender Flares give you that "Limited Edition" look
- Fender Flare width ranges from one to three inches, depending on the design considerations of your vehicle
- Extend-a-Fender Flares are custom made for your vehicle
- OEM matte black finish
- Installation is a three-step process and all needed hardware is supplied with the fender kit
- Some minor filing, sanding or drilling may be needed for the best fit possible
- Adds additional off-road clearance to fit larger tires and protects your rig from trail debris
- Bushwacker Extend-a-Fenders are proudly made in the USA
- All Extend-a-Fender Flares come equipped with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Give your truck a serious attitude adjustment and extra tire clearance with Bushwacker Extend-a-Fender Flares. These durable flares install without drilling for most applications and deliver a necessary defense from the junk that dings up your fenders. Big tires or small, if you just drove through the mud or down a gravel road, that stuff will be hitting your paint next. And, if junk's not blasting into your truck, it's being shot into the rig next to you. Beyond covering your paint, these American-made flares shroud huge, off-road tires and keep your truck free of fix-it tickets. Even the sun can't hurt your Bushwacker Extend-a-Fender Flares-they're made from ultra-durable, UV resistant, Dura-Flex® 2000 and won't crack, fade or warp over time. Best of all, Bushwacker Extend-a-Fender Flares come in a paint-ready OEM-style matte black finish, to perfectly match your rig's paint. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Extend-a-Fender Customer Reviews
252 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David S (Elloree, SC) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-150 — Dec 12, 2015 4:36 PM
This is the second set I have ordered, put my first set on in 2009, lost my two right side flares due to a deer running in to my truck, the new updated flares have a much better mounting system than the older ones, A clear coat did peel off the old set also.
Reviewed by Carl M K (YORBA LINDA, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Dec 11, 2015 10:44 AM
I bought these because I liked the look. Gave my Ram a more rugged off-road appearance, while remaining sporty, similar to Raptor. I left them unpainted for the matte contrast. Aside from looking great, they keep the sides of my truck cleaner too. As for the Flares themselves, they fit really well, and are very sturdy once mounted on the truck. The hardest part of the installation was putting on the rubber seal, other than that, it was breeze.
Reviewed by cynthia c (LAPEER, MI) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Dakota — Dec 07, 2015 8:11 PM
Bought these for my 2005 Dodge Dakota extended cab. They are not recommended for the SLT extended cab but fit fine except for gas cap cut out.I would definitely recommend.
Reviewed by Robert N (DUNNELLON, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Dec 05, 2015 8:50 AM
Received the flares shortly after placing the order. They arrived in good condition . The flares were installed per instructions. They fit the truck well, with the only issue being the gasket had to be trimmed to clear the Cummins badge on the front fenders. The fit and finish are very good, I am happy with the product,
- bushwacker fender flares buy
- bushwacker flat style flares
- bushwacker street flares
- pocket fender flares
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- chevy fender flares
- hyundai car mats
- isuzu trooper fender flares
- dodge ram chrome fender flares
- fender flares for dodge ram
- cheap cold air intake kits
- truck bra
- truck grill