- Rebates: $50 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Extend-A-Fender Flares give you that "Limited Edition" look
- Fender Flare width ranges from one to three inches, depending on the design considerations of your vehicle
- Extend-a-Fender Flares are custom made for your vehicle
- OEM matte black finish
- Installation is a three-step process and all needed hardware is supplied with the fender kit
- Some minor filing, sanding or drilling may be needed for the best fit possible
- Adds additional off-road clearance to fit larger tires and protects your rig from trail debris
- Bushwacker Extend-a-Fenders are proudly made in the USA
- All Extend-a-Fender Flares come equipped with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Give your truck a serious attitude adjustment and extra tire clearance with Bushwacker Extend-a-Fender Flares. These durable flares install without drilling for most applications and deliver a necessary defense from the junk that dings up your fenders. Big tires or small, if you just drove through the mud or down a gravel road, that stuff will be hitting your paint next. And, if junk's not blasting into your truck, it's being shot into the rig next to you. Beyond covering your paint, these American-made flares shroud huge, off-road tires and keep your truck free of fix-it tickets. Even the sun can't hurt your Bushwacker Extend-a-Fender Flares-they're made from ultra-durable, UV resistant, Dura-Flex® 2000 and won't crack, fade or warp over time. Best of all, Bushwacker Extend-a-Fender Flares come in a paint-ready OEM-style matte black finish, to perfectly match your rig's paint. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Extend-a-Fender Customer Reviews
265 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alan A. K (Crockett, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Sep 18, 2016 10:03 AM
The ease of installation is the biggest. Applying the "wiper edge" is not easy. Take your time with this because it makes a big difference in the final look. Price and quality are 4 stars because I have not seen the other product to make a comparison. They do look very nice on the truck and create a good look. Take your time installing these and I am sure you will be happy. The fit is excellent.
Reviewed by lee r (MCARTHUR, OH) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Dakota — Sep 17, 2016 5:44 AM
These flares are really nice! They are a little tricky to put on but after the first one you get the hang of it. They are very exact fitting so if you have had any prior damage to fenders as I did on a rear fender you might have to adjust them a bit. Everyone I know says they look Great!
Reviewed by Mike F (SALEM, UT) — Aug 23, 2016 8:11 AM
Has to have these to meet safety requirements. Nice product but probably has about $30 worth of ABS plastic and parts.
- bushwacker fender flares buy
- bushwacker flat style flares
- bushwacker street flares
- pocket fender flares
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- chevy fender flares
- hyundai car mats
- isuzu trooper fender flares
- dodge ram chrome fender flares
- fender flares for dodge ram
- cheap cold air intake kits
- truck bra
- truck grill