Bushwacker Fender Flares - Extend-a-Fender
- Ships Between 3/06 - 3/10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Extend-A-Fender Flares give you that "Limited Edition" look
- Fender Flare width ranges from one to three inches, depending on the design considerations of your vehicle
- Extend-a-Fender Flares are custom made for your vehicle
- OEM matte black finish
- Installation is a three-step process and all needed hardware is supplied with the fender kit
- Some minor filing, sanding or drilling may be needed for the best fit possible
- Adds additional off-road clearance to fit larger tires and protects your rig from trail debris
- Bushwacker Extend-a-Fenders are proudly made in the USA
- All Extend-a-Fender Flares come equipped with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Give your truck a serious attitude adjustment and extra tire clearance with Bushwacker Extend-a-Fender Flares. These durable flares install without drilling for most applications and deliver a necessary defense from the junk that dings up your fenders. Big tires or small, if you just drove through the mud or down a gravel road, that stuff will be hitting your paint next. And, if junk's not blasting into your truck, it's being shot into the rig next to you. Beyond covering your paint, these American-made flares shroud huge, off-road tires and keep your truck free of fix-it tickets. Even the sun can't hurt your Bushwacker Extend-a-Fender Flares-they're made from ultra-durable, UV resistant, Dura-Flex® 2000 and won't crack, fade or warp over time. Best of all, Bushwacker Extend-a-Fender Flares come in a paint-ready OEM-style matte black finish, to perfectly match your rig's paint. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Extend-a-Fender Customer Reviews
227 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jose T (South Gate, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Tuesday at 10:47 PM
very well made, high quality. Perfectly shaped to the truck. Took the paint very well and easy to install with basic tools by myself.
Reviewed by Tom S (Rodeo, CA) Reviewed for a 1991 Toyota Pickup — Jan 29, 2015 5:34 PM
My 91 toyota 4x4 pickup, was looking a little tired and old school. With the addition of the bushwhacker extend-a-fender it turned her into an urban "diva". We don't do much four whellin any more, just enjoying the new her.
Reviewed by Cheryl C (GRAND COULEE, WA) Reviewed for a 1999 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 23, 2014 12:40 PM
These fender flares look great on my Tacoma! Keep my tires from throwing rocks and mud up on the side of my truck after going through every little puddle. Just wish they costed a little less.