Bushwacker Fender Flares - Extend-a-Fender
- Rebates & Incentives: $50 Details
- Ships Between 12/22 - 12/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Extend-A-Fender Flares give you that "Limited Edition" look
- Fender Flare width ranges from one to three inches, depending on the design considerations of your vehicle
- Extend-a-Fender Flares are custom made for your vehicle
- OEM matte black finish
- Installation is a three-step process and all needed hardware is supplied with the fender kit
- For the best fit possible, some minor filing, sanding or drilling may be needed.
- Adds additional off-road clearance to fit larger tires and protects your rig from trail debris
- Bushwacker Extend-a-Fenders are proudly made in the USA
- All Extend-a-Fender Flares come equipped with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Give your truck a serious attitude adjustment and extra tire clearance with Bushwacker Extend-a-Fender Flares. These durable flares install without drilling for most applications and deliver a necessary defense from the junk that dings up your fenders. Big tires or small, if you just drove through the mud or down a gravel road, that stuff will be hitting your paint next. And, if junk's not blasting into your truck, it's being shot into the rig next to you. Beyond covering your paint, these American-made flares shroud huge, off-road tires and keep your truck free of fix-it tickets. Even the sun can't hurt your Bushwacker Extend-a-Fender Flares-they're made from ultra-durable, UV resistant, Dura-Flex® 2000 and won't crack, fade or warp over time. Best of all, Bushwacker Extend-a-Fender Flares come in a paint-ready OEM-style matte black finish, to perfectly match your rig's paint. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Extend-a-Fender Customer Reviews
223 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by dougla D (ESKO, MN) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Aug 29, 2014 4:45 PM
Disappointed in the liner against the truck body, i think double sided tape would be better given the fact most people paint the flare. Looks good so far
Reviewed by Tom S (Arizona City, AZ) — Aug 18, 2014 9:13 PM
installation is fairly easy if you remove the tire first. direction don't mention this, but I'd hate to try it without removing the tire.
Reviewed by Billy R (PULASKI, TN) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Canyon — Aug 05, 2014 8:34 PM
Was easy to install and perfect fit on my 2012 GMC Canyon, love the way it looks on it. Would recommend to anybody.
- bushwhacker fender flares
- bushwacker flat style flares
- bushwacker street flares
- pocket fender flares
- stainless wheel moulding
- honda car seat covers
- 2005 ford escape fender trim
- dodge ram chrome fender flares
- fender flares for dodge ram
- is there a tonneau cover for 1978 jeep cj7
- step rails
- floor mats truck
- automobile covers