- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Extend-A-Fender Flares give you that "Limited Edition" look
- Fender Flare width ranges from one to three inches, depending on the design considerations of your vehicle
- Extend-a-Fender Flares are custom made for your vehicle
- OEM matte black finish
- Installation is a three-step process and all needed hardware is supplied with the fender kit
- Some minor filing, sanding or drilling may be needed for the best fit possible
- Adds additional off-road clearance to fit larger tires and protects your rig from trail debris
- Bushwacker Extend-a-Fenders are proudly made in the USA
- All Extend-a-Fender Flares come equipped with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Give your truck a serious attitude adjustment and extra tire clearance with Bushwacker Extend-a-Fender Flares. These durable flares install without drilling for most applications and deliver a necessary defense from the junk that dings up your fenders. Big tires or small, if you just drove through the mud or down a gravel road, that stuff will be hitting your paint next. And, if junk's not blasting into your truck, it's being shot into the rig next to you. Beyond covering your paint, these American-made flares shroud huge, off-road tires and keep your truck free of fix-it tickets. Even the sun can't hurt your Bushwacker Extend-a-Fender Flares-they're made from ultra-durable, UV resistant, Dura-Flex® 2000 and won't crack, fade or warp over time. Best of all, Bushwacker Extend-a-Fender Flares come in a paint-ready OEM-style matte black finish, to perfectly match your rig's paint. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Extend-a-Fender Customer Reviews
259 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jim S (CALEDONIA, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Journey — May 16, 2016 2:24 AM
Bushwacker brand is top quality and fit. This is my 3 truck that I have put Bushwacker fender flares on.
Reviewed by Thomas M (Poughkeepsie, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Apr 05, 2016 8:45 AM
Had flares painted look beautiful an installed them myself ...very easy !! Great coverage for larger tires.
Reviewed by Matt D (Eudora, KS) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy S10 Pickup — Mar 30, 2016 4:05 AM
My son put the black Baja 8 circle wheels on his 99 s10 4x4. The spacing made the wheels stick out about 2 inches. Autoanything had the best price and they were easy to install. They look great, my only concern is that they are just smooth plastic and think they would look better (especially after some use and scratches) if they had a texture or rougher look. Time will tell how they look down the road.
- bushwacker fender flares buy
- bushwacker flat style flares
- bushwacker street flares
- pocket fender flares
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- chevy fender flares
- hyundai car mats
- isuzu trooper fender flares
- dodge ram chrome fender flares
- fender flares for dodge ram
- cheap cold air intake kits
- truck bra
- truck grill