EGR Rugged-Style Fender Flares
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code EGRSAVE10
- Ships Between 3/10 - 3/12
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Release your rig's true attitude with a forceful set of EGR Fender Flares
- Custom made to blend in with your truck or SUV's factory lines and contours
- Your EGR Fender Flares widen the rim of your wheel wells for distinct style
- Deliver added protection against kicked-up filth and road rubble
- Your EGR Fender Flares are crafted from heavy-duty acrylic with a powerful UV-resistant layer
- Your Fender Flares come in a flat black finish that's paintable
- Pick your poison—EGR Fender Flares are available as a front set, rear set or a complete 4-wheel package
- EGR covers your Fender Flares with a Lifetime Warranty
Stand out from the pack of uniform pickups and SUVs on the road-literally. With a menacing set of EGR Fender Flares on your rig, you get beefier wheel wells and more aggressive style. Beyond bold looks, you also get an extra defense against road sludge and debris.
Poorly designed body components stick out like sore thumbs, but not EGR's. These Fender Flares are custom sculpted to flow with the contours and lines on your particular year, make and model. They come in a flat black finish, and you can paint them to match or accentuate your vehicle.
Rugged only begins to describe the durability of your Fender Flares. They're built from impact-resistant acrylic with an extra UV-blocking layer.
Even better, you don't need to drill or cut your vehicle to install your Fender Flares. Some automotive-grade adhesive is all it takes for a solid mount. Choose between a front set, rear set or the 4-wheel works. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR Rugged-Style Fender Flares Customer Reviews
57 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jake l (New philadelphia, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-250 — Nov 05, 2014 2:05 AM
I think all flares are way to expensive but the quality and fit was good shipped fast and worked for what I needed them to. They were a little thicker then I yhought, like they stick out past the truck more then expected but no biggie just need some wider tires now.
Reviewed by John H (WILMINGTON, MA) Reviewed for a 2009 GMC Sierra — Nov 04, 2014 5:11 AM
Purchased a full set for my 2009 GMC 1500 4X4.They were pretty easy to install and I saved a bundle doing the job myself ! The key is to take your time while applying the gasket ! Don't pull the plastic strip to the right till you have forced the gasket firmly on to the fender flare ! A second set of hands would be a big help if available !
Reviewed by Ricky W (Covington, GA) — Aug 18, 2014 2:34 AM
Outstanding look and easy to install. Changed the look and the appearance of the truck. With the white truck they really look good adds a little different look. Thank you.
- egr fender flares
- camouflage fender flares
- jeep replacement flares
- prestige sx street fender flares
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- ford dash kits
- fender flares chevy
- fender flares for toyota tundra
- 2012 ford f150 seat covers
- off road accessories for ford f150
- accessories for pickup truck
- automotive window rain guards