- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Release your rig's true attitude with a forceful set of EGR Fender Flares
- Custom made to blend in with your truck or SUV's factory lines and contours
- Your EGR Fender Flares widen the rim of your wheel wells for distinct style
- Deliver added protection against kicked-up filth and road rubble
- Your EGR Fender Flares are crafted from heavy-duty acrylic with a powerful UV-resistant layer
- Your Fender Flares come in a flat black finish that's paintable
- Pick your poison—EGR Fender Flares are available as a front set, rear set or a complete 4-wheel package
- EGR covers your Fender Flares with a Lifetime Warranty
Stand out from the pack of uniform pickups and SUVs on the road-literally. With a menacing set of EGR Fender Flares on your rig, you get beefier wheel wells and more aggressive style. Beyond bold looks, you also get an extra defense against road sludge and debris.
Poorly designed body components stick out like sore thumbs, but not EGR's. These Fender Flares are custom sculpted to flow with the contours and lines on your particular year, make and model. They come in a flat black finish, and you can paint them to match or accentuate your vehicle.
Rugged only begins to describe the durability of your Fender Flares. They're built from impact-resistant acrylic with an extra UV-blocking layer.
Even better, you don't need to drill or cut your vehicle to install your Fender Flares. Some automotive-grade adhesive is all it takes for a solid mount. Choose between a front set, rear set or the 4-wheel works. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR Rugged-Style Fender Flares Customer Reviews
73 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by virginia c (CARMEL, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Jul 12, 2016 2:50 PM
Used these on my GMC work truck to improve appearance after 5 years of wear and tear. Really look great and a lot cheaper than a paint job.
Reviewed by Lionel N (Cedar Falls, IA) — Jun 28, 2016 5:10 AM
The cutout for the driver side is not necessary. I put it on anyway and several people told me it is wrong. Apparently I was mis-understood on the phone.
Reviewed by S Michaell C (KANSAS CITY, MO) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Jun 15, 2016 11:34 AM
The rubber strip could be a little easier to install, but overall very happy with results.
Reviewed by Brian M (CAPE CORAL, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — May 17, 2016 3:38 AM
I like these better than Bushwacker and better price. I did add extra installation screws on my own, extra cost approx. $3.00
Reviewed by Gary K (SPRING VALLEY, CA) — Mar 18, 2016 5:34 AM
Product is good and the overall appearance is good. Installation directions were poor. I substituted stainless steel screws, fender washers and Nyloc nuts to mount the fender flares because the provided fasteners were plastic and mild steel which would not hold up in a salt water environment.
- egr fender flares
- ats fender flares
- camouflage fender flares
- prestige sx street fender flares
- ford seat covers for trucks
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- fender flares chevy
- fender flares for chevy silverado
- ford f250 oem fender flares
- silverado oem fender flares
- pick up truck cover
- car floor protectors
- auto radar detector