- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Release your rig's true attitude with a forceful set of EGR Fender Flares
- Custom made to blend in with your truck or SUV's factory lines and contours
- Your EGR Fender Flares widen the rim of your wheel wells for distinct style
- Deliver added protection against kicked-up filth and road rubble
- Your EGR Fender Flares are crafted from heavy-duty acrylic with a powerful UV-resistant layer
- Your Fender Flares come in a flat black finish that's paintable
- Pick your poison—EGR Fender Flares are available as a front set, rear set or a complete 4-wheel package
- EGR covers your Fender Flares with a Lifetime Warranty
Stand out from the pack of uniform pickups and SUVs on the road-literally. With a menacing set of EGR Fender Flares on your rig, you get beefier wheel wells and more aggressive style. Beyond bold looks, you also get an extra defense against road sludge and debris.
Poorly designed body components stick out like sore thumbs, but not EGR's. These Fender Flares are custom sculpted to flow with the contours and lines on your particular year, make and model. They come in a flat black finish, and you can paint them to match or accentuate your vehicle.
Rugged only begins to describe the durability of your Fender Flares. They're built from impact-resistant acrylic with an extra UV-blocking layer.
Even better, you don't need to drill or cut your vehicle to install your Fender Flares. Some automotive-grade adhesive is all it takes for a solid mount. Choose between a front set, rear set or the 4-wheel works. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR Rugged-Style Fender Flares Customer Reviews
83 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by RL Skip C (ABILENE, TX) — Feb 06, 2017 4:54 PM
The flares were not a good match because they did not fit the side panel for my truck. There were too many gaps for dirt and water to set and if pressed to eliminate gaps then there was no place on the metal to attach in the screw holes provided or even to make new holes. It seems there was too much of an attempt to fit multiple year models instead of just getting it right. As such, I am stuck with a bill for shipping it back in order to get a refund.
Reviewed by Kyle K (FISHERS, IN) — Dec 07, 2016 11:48 AM
These fender flares were high-quality, fit well, and were as described according to the website. Would definitely buy again!
Reviewed by Lynn B (Vinita, OK) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Colorado — Oct 25, 2016 9:27 PM
THESE FLARES LOOK GREAT AND WERE EASY TO APPLY. IT GIVES MY CHEVROLET COLORADO PICKUP A NICE "BOLD" STANCE. SERVICE AND DELIVERY WERE EXCELLENT. CAN'T WAIT TO TAKE MY TRUCK TO LOCAL CAR/TRUCK SHOWS.
- caltrend carbon fiber seat covers
- smittybilt receiver rack
- pocket style fender flares
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- toyota fender flares
- dashboard covers
- fender flares for toyota tundra
- off road accessories for ford f150
- tundra bull bar
- discount dash covers
- rain guard for cars windows
- best five bike hitch rack