- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Release your rig's true attitude with a forceful set of EGR Fender Flares
- Custom made to blend in with your truck or SUV's factory lines and contours
- Your EGR Fender Flares widen the rim of your wheel wells for distinct style
- Deliver added protection against kicked-up filth and road rubble
- Your EGR Fender Flares are crafted from heavy-duty acrylic with a powerful UV-resistant layer
- Your Fender Flares come in a flat black finish that's paintable
- Pick your poison—EGR Fender Flares are available as a front set, rear set or a complete 4-wheel package
- EGR covers your Fender Flares with a Lifetime Warranty
Stand out from the pack of uniform pickups and SUVs on the road-literally. With a menacing set of EGR Fender Flares on your rig, you get beefier wheel wells and more aggressive style. Beyond bold looks, you also get an extra defense against road sludge and debris.
Poorly designed body components stick out like sore thumbs, but not EGR's. These Fender Flares are custom sculpted to flow with the contours and lines on your particular year, make and model. They come in a flat black finish, and you can paint them to match or accentuate your vehicle.
Rugged only begins to describe the durability of your Fender Flares. They're built from impact-resistant acrylic with an extra UV-blocking layer.
Even better, you don't need to drill or cut your vehicle to install your Fender Flares. Some automotive-grade adhesive is all it takes for a solid mount. Choose between a front set, rear set or the 4-wheel works. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR Rugged-Style Fender Flares Customer Reviews
66 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Susan R (Keno, OR) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Aug 26, 2015 8:53 PM
The person(s) who designed these fender flares gets a gold star for excellent work. They look good, fit well and go on fast and easy. They do not look like an aftermarket add on but rather original equipment. The only issue arose not from the flares themselves but the short screws used by Chevrolet in the Silverado's fender well. I used screws about 1/4 inch longer for a stronger attachment.
Reviewed by Charles H (LONDONDERRY, NH) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jul 23, 2015 6:45 AM
The Black Finish looks good without painting to match my black truck. Perfect fit and make my vehicle street legal with the 2" wheel extenders I have on it.
Reviewed by Gary F (Weston, OH) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jun 19, 2015 12:23 PM
Haven't had them long so I can't say how they will hold up. I suspect the rubber seal will deteriorate within 5 years. I painted mine white to match the truck and being black they needed more white to cover, but what they are made of causes a lot of static and the paint sticks like crazy. As far as the value they were better priced than others, still a lot for some plastic. AA was a real pleasure, Look forward to my next purchase from them.
Reviewed by Ellen S (DALLAS, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — May 26, 2015 2:35 AM
Looks great. Front installation was easy. Instructions for back could have been a little better documented but wasn't too bad. Installation took about an hour.
- egr fender flares
- ats fender flares
- camouflage fender flares
- prestige sx street fender flares
- ford seat covers for trucks
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- fender flares chevy
- fender flares for chevy silverado
- ford f250 oem fender flares
- silverado oem fender flares
- pick up truck cover
- car floor protectors
- auto radar detector